Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      3 Hours 26 Minutes 7 Seconds

Default SEO Agency Mafia: Roadmap to success making $3K P/M from selling SEO + Blackhat adsense method

Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing great and keeping safe during these tough times.

So guys before we start I figured I’d let you know a little about myself and why I got into this. To start off I need to take you guys back a fair few years to when I was a young teenager, now back in the day I was rather good at sports, so good in fact it gave me the opportunity to travel the world playing for various teams and colleges for a few years and that pretty much started my love for travel and adventure. I got to a point in my life where I realised that sport wasn’t a great long term plan for my life, luckily I had a decent head on my shoulders and started to think of ways that I could make money whilst also being able to travel the way I wanted to.

Now I have never been a regular 9-5 type of guy wanting to let someone else dictate how much I make, when I can take time off or hold me back from doing something I wanted to or moving forward, that’s when I decided move forward with SEO and marketing and changed my life forever. I have now been able to travel all over the world, meet amazing people and see amazing things and I don’t plan on stopping here.

Fast forward a few years and I am now working comfortably from home, this is no longer just a side project funding my travelling which it was intended for but it is one of my main sources of income and something I can do from anywhere in the world at any time and under any situation which especially in the current climate (lockdown) has proven to be a huge blessing.

Here are a few pictures of the amazing places I’ve been blessed to visit.
      (Can you spot where GOT was shot?)

Anyway ladies and gentlemen for the reason you’re all here, I know all of you guys have been spending a hell of a lot of money during lockdown. Don’t you think it’s about time you started making a hell of a lot of money instead? All of you have either been on furlough, had 80% of your income disintegrated or have been at home doing nothing.

Now imagine instead of letting the lockdown dictate your career, income and your life, you had the ability to earn the extra income you’ve been dreaming about.

All of that sounds awesome right? If the answer was no then why the hell are you still here?

Now for everyone still hanging around who is serious about making money, achieving goals and actually taking control in life, congratulations this is the thread for you!

There is nothing worse than an abundance of information with no application, so here is the one and only guide you need to need to hit it big with SEO, even during tough times. Do the things in the guide and your income will skyrocket after lockdown is over.

About the guide

My guide is essentially your “roadmap to success”. This isn’t going to be the typical things you would hear from agencies, but it works really well. It is a proven system and works over and over again and consistently guarantees landing SEO clients. The way we do this is different and unique and with that comes little to no competition.

What is in the guide?

Below are the segments in the guide where we explain everything from A-Z. Here’s a sneak peak.

Step by step guide to set up your agency and your website

This step is important to set up and may be time consuming, but for legal reasons, it must be done properly. It will also differ country to country, state to state, so you will need to check with your local laws to set this up properly. I’ll show a quick guide on how to set it up in the UK/USA based on how I did it.

We’ll also show you how to set up an agency site that looks appealing and is made to convert into cold hard cash! All in all, this little section will teach you how to:
      Set up an agency
      Set up your website
      Set up the right payment processor
      Method of generating monthly retainer clients

Many people like to go by the old cold calling route for generating sales, and there’s nothing wrong with that. However, from experience, I’ve noticed there are other ways to start generating clients, which doesn’t involve having to try and cold call 100 people per day. This method has a higher conversion rate for my agency, thanks to the way I have designed the template to get higher success. I have attached the templates with this product so you can easily use it to start this method.

Another method we use is one of the most modern ways to generate clients. For obvious reasons, we won’t reveal it here but when you read this method, everything will click in your head and you’ll be able to effortlessly generate clients using this secret method.

Method of reselling website hosting

Once your agency is up and running, you do not want to stick to only one or two sources of income. Majority of agency owners become content with their 3 clients paying $2,000 P/M on a retainer fee. What they don’t take into consideration is that the clients can disappear at any time, leaving the agency going from $6,000 per month to $2,000 per month. As an agency, you want to diverse your earnings portfolio so that all of your eggs are in different baskets. This method teaches you how to use your agency brand to generate easy hosting sales with very little work.

Renting out your SEO sites

If you are new to the world of rank and rent, prepare to have your mind blown. This particular system is practically rent money. Imagine owning houses and renting them out to tenants, except you don’t rent houses but websites instead. If you have a website which is ranking on page 1 on Google, you can rent out your website to people who are interested in it for a fixed price every month.

Black hat AdSense method

In this quick tutorial, I'll reveal my little $1,000 per month income stream which I use with AdSense which requires zero investment past the initial domain and hosting cost. All you require is a domain, host, and a website to start generating $1,000 per month in earnings. This method is a little grey hat/black hat because of the way it is laid out but the profits are there for the taking!

So then there you have it guys you now have all the information you need, what you do with it is down to you but if you are smart you will utilize every damn tool and really start making a lot of money.

Now then guys if all of the amazing value of this product hasn't already got you jumping out of your seats like a jack in the box, then maybe having your phone constantly buzzing with huge PayPal notifications like this and having a huge rapidly growing client base with consistent regular payments payments will have you screaming for more.

The price and what will it include

• By investing only $150 into yourself you will get:
      • A step by step guide to set up your own agency and your website.
      • A full guide on landing clients through various platforms, methods of retaining clients and easily generating profits (Literally priceless).
      • Guide on creating profitable ads.
      • Scaling ads and AdSense black hat earnings.
      • My entire roadmap to making huge profits

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/seo-agency-mafia-roadmap-to-success-making-3k-p-m-from-selling-seo.1275122/

GB COST 110 USD
      10 USD EACH MEMBER

WE NEED TOTAL 11 MEMBERS

TYPE "IN" IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

Payment via paypal

Last edited by ver04nic; 01-17-2021 at 10:02 PM.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Hours 1 Minute 46 Seconds

Default Re: SEO Agency Mafia: Roadmap to success making $3K P/M from selling SEO + Blackhat adsense method

In

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    45 Minutes 59 Seconds

Default Re: SEO Agency Mafia: Roadmap to success making $3K P/M from selling SEO + Blackhat adsense method

I am in. Pm me.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

PM sent

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 10 Hours 59 Minutes 25 Seconds

Are you kidding me??this is $47 dollar right now.people go to sales page and check the latest page offer

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by moin305 View Post
    Are you kidding me??this is $47 dollar right now.people go to sales page and check the latest page offer
    Thanks for info..
    But still i have to add the gb fee and initial cost.
    Still $10 is less then $47.

And GB is instant now and i got the copy for $60.. like he mentioned his seo mafia discount.
    Last edited by ver04nic; 01-19-2021 at 12:27 AM.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

GB is INSTANT !!
    GRAB A COPY FOR JUST $10
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

GB is INSTANT !!
    GRAB A COPY FOR JUST $10

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Hours 25 Minutes 29 Seconds

payment link pls

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    15 Hours 48 Minutes 2 Seconds

In. Please send payment details.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    59 Minutes 22 Seconds

this is now only $30 as per sales page price

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by sandipsns View Post
    this is now only $30 as per sales page price
    Still , i got the copy when its $60.. so gb price wont change
    Its your wish you want to pay $30 or $10

Time Online
    N/A

I am in

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    21 Hours 15 Minutes 19 Seconds

In send me link
    Last edited by bakinto; 01-27-2021 at 06:52 AM.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 20 Hours 15 Minutes 58 Seconds

@BlackHatX Can we get this?
    ...Agent 47

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

payment sent!!
    check pm

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Thank you but the link is died please reup or send it to the email provided via pm...
    Thank you man

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Thank you so much

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Hours 1 Minute 46 Seconds

Payment sent
    Check pm

Time Online
    N/A

am in

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 1 Minute 34 Seconds

in

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 20 Hours 37 Minutes 49 Seconds

dust

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by dell505 View Post
    dust
    Sorry what ??

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    8 Hours 6 Minutes 13 Seconds

in

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat View Post
    in

Check your pm.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    16 Hours 20 Minutes 38 Seconds

i am in

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by blackpepper View Post
    i am in
    Pm sent.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

bump.. GB is still open..

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    45 Minutes 59 Seconds

In

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by bleastarewe View Post
    In
    pm done...

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hours 2 Minutes 44 Seconds

in

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

this course still can buy ?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Hours 34 Minutes 10 Seconds

Thank you

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 8 Hours 52 Minutes 15 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Hours 20 Minutes 59 Seconds

Intrested

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by RandomX View Post
    Intrested
    pm sent..

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hours 8 Minutes 28 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    N/A

interested

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Hours 31 Minutes 6 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Hours 33 Minutes 36 Seconds

ty

•