Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 4 Days 2 Hours 38 Minutes 55 Seconds

Arrow The 31-Day Guide to Making Money Writing Small Reports

Paul Evans } Internet Business Coach
      and Entrepreneur

31 Day Guide To Making Money with small reports

24 Hour Flash Sale - Offer Ends In

Get Started Now!

I've Got A Plan For You That Walks You Through Baby Steps Every Day Of The Month Until You Actually Make Money with Your infoResults Small Report

This "Beginner Friendly" Plan Gives You Small
      Assignments To Complete For The Next 31 Days...

• There is nothing for you to "figure out" on your own.
      • The plan is reasonable for anyone to follow along day by day.
      • It takes you from "Scratch to the Sale" - from nothing to orders.

Dear Friend,
      It would surprise me - greatly - if you already know how easily you can make money by selling small reports of less than 15 pages in length.
      Not writing a book that sells at bookstores. Not self-publishing a manual through direct mail. Not creating a full-length information product. Not even writing a 50-75 page eBook.
      I'm talking about writing tiny, 7-15 page small reports that sell like crazy.
      Small reports about virtually anything -

• Homeschooling
      • MaddenŽ Football
      • Fishing
      • Playing Golf
      • Restoring Mustangs
      • Youth ministry
      • Marriage
      • Small Business

• Teaching Sunday School
      • Skincare
      • Paintball
      • Retirement
      • Living with M.S.
      • Overcoming Addiction
      • Fundraising
      • Discount Travel

And none of them has to be any longer than a mere 15 pages. Child's play, right? You can write 15 pages in your sleep - even if you're not a "writer". (Especially with the step-by-step system I'm going to give you below!)
      If you're looking for a good way to make money that really does work, then let me explain my completely unique approach to "small reports marketing". But, first, let me break the bad news to you.

Why Most Writers And Ebook Authors Are Working Way Too Hard (And Your Shortcut!) ...
      Earning money by selling information is nothing new. The problem is, up until now, most people are working way too hard at it.
      1) Book Writers are working way too hard! Trying to find a publisher can take a long time ... and rejections are hard to take. Self-publishing is often costly and time-consuming. Even getting your book into circulation rarely means any "real" money for most writers.

2) Ebook Authors are working way too hard! Most people who START an ebook never FINISH it. Why? Because writing a 50-75 page (or even more!) manual just isn't very easy. And, even if you do get it done, you've worked hard at it for an extended period of time. The average ebook author that I've talked to, who actually gets their ebook written, spends about 2-3 months writing it.

3) Information Publishers are working way too hard! The "in" thing to do right now is create huge physical products (DVDs, manuals, binders, the works) to sell at a premium price. Come on, who wants to work that hard when you can make just as much money in 1/10 of the time invested?

Wouldn't it be nice to finally settle on one simple thing to do that works for YOU?!
      I don't know about you, but I'd much rather spend my time visiting with my family, playing tennis and enjoying my life!

You Won't Believe What I Discovered
      About One of the Ways To Profit with Purpose...

I started writing small reports -- just short 7-15 pages -- and sold them like crazy. As I continued to write more reports, my customers bought from me again and again.
      I realized that that I could write a small report in just a couple
      of hours and have new sales coming in virtually anytime I wanted to!
      Let me quickly share seven reasons why writing small reports can be such a big money-maker for you...
      1) HIGH PROFIT. Since your reports will be in "digital" format (I.E. Your customers download them to their computer), there is "ZERO" cost to duplicate. Sell a $17 small report and keep $17! (Less processing fees)

2) QUICK TURNAROUND. You can literally create a small report in one day (8 hours) and can start from scratch (with NOTHING) and actually produce sales in a very short amount of time!

3) EASY TO DO. Creating a small report is very easy to do with my step-by-step system... much easier than trying to write a full-length book or even "ebook". You only need 7-15 pages of content to make money!

4) GREAT POTENTIAL. There is really no cap on how much money you can make this year (and long-term for the remainder of your life) with this business. You can continue growing your info-empire for years to come!

5) FLEXIBILITY. You get to work your own schedule from wherever you choose. Your small report business is completely portable. (Heck, I know people who write from an RV at a campground out in the middle of the woods!)

6) WORLDWIDE ORDERS 24/7 . Everything is setup to take orders automatically, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You're not limited like a traditional business is - you're always "open" even when you're asleep! Your web site processes orders from around the world while you're enjoying life.

7) NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. You don't need to know how to do anything (other than follow instructions) to build a small reports business. If you're a writer, that's a "bonus", but it's not necessary. Everything is explained in "kindergarten" detail so anyone can follow along.

Who Would You Rather Be...
      Best-Selling Author John Grisham, or
      A Bookstore Owner Selling HIS Books?
      Who makes more money ... a local bookstore owner or John Grisham? I'm going to venture a guess and say John is the big winner here.
      Think about it for just a moment:

• A bookstore owner typically makes 30-50% off of every copy of John Grisham's book that he sells in his shop.
      • John Grisham profits from books sold at hundreds, if not thousands of bookstores out there selling his books!

The writer is the big winner.
      It's true, you could be an affiliate for someone else's information products and earn a commission ... just like the bookstore owner.
      Or you could be the writer, getting other people to promote your reports for you!

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    20 Hours 24 Minutes 6 Seconds

Default Re: The 31-Day Guide to Making Money Writing Small Reports

ty

Time Online
    1 Day 10 Hours 42 Minutes 41 Seconds

Default Re: The 31-Day Guide to Making Money Writing Small Reports

good

•