[CONTACT US FOR MORE AND LONG DEEPSYNC VIDEO SAMPLES/LATEST WORKS WE HAVE!]
[ALSO, WE CREATE ANY DEEPSYNC LANGUAGE YOU WANT]

What we need from you?

* Client has to provide source video and script (Check requirements from FAQ section below.)

How long it takes to create DeepSync?

* The Turn Around Time/ TAT is 24 hours or less (it depends on the length and technical task the video needed) [You may contact us for exact TAT based on your project]

Pricing?

* We have a minimum pricing of $150 for 0 to 1 min (1 character of deepsync) [Contact us and present your video source and script for the exact price]

Payment Methods?

* BITCOIN, USDT, ETH, And any other Cryptocurriences are accepted.

Payment Processing?

* We have a payment processing procedure:

Option 1: Pay 50% upfront. (i will send it to you the final result with our watermarks)

Option 2: Pay full. (i will send the final result without any watermarks)

Take note: We will send you a preview of some clip of the work, for approval.

Refunds?

* We will not refund your money if we start doing deepsync.
* We will refund your money if we cannot send the final output before the TAT

Revisions?

We will give you a 1 FREE revisons (if the final result is bad, bad lipsync and etc. The rest of revisions are addtional fees)

* We will NOT revise/edit if your script have a mis-spelled words or paragraph (so please double check it before we start deepsync it.)

*We will not do a revisions if the client not fully paid.

F.A.Q

* Where do you find source video and script?
Ans: Source video can be taken from YouTube or any other video sharing platform. Or you can get video source on forum sites, blog sites, and etc. and we can download it for you. The length of video is depends on the script you have (We check first your video source and your script, if its fits on the script on video source you took) If not fits, then you will take a look another video source.

* Voice Cloning.
Ans: All voices are AI generated. We clone voices based on your video source you sent.

* Video Formats.
Ans: Any format can be created. TikTok, Facebook square, reels, YouTube etc. (If you need to put subtitiles or some basic editing, addtional fees my apply)

* Languages.
Ans:Our based and main language is english. But we can create any language you want (for more information and samples on other language, you can contact us below)

CONTACT US

Submit your video source and script to us, and let's discuss it with my team!

King of the Pirates.
Cracked.to https://cracked.io/SHADOWBR0KER
Telegram: https://t.me/kingofthepiratesbhw
Skype: Click here to my Skype (live:.cid.11c11e4113e6138b)
Email: [email protected]