Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      1 Week 2 Days 1 Hour 50 Minutes 22 Seconds

Default Chris Munch & Jay Cruiz - Simpler Traffic

https://simplertraffic.com/

The Simpler 3-Step System We Use To Set Up "Digital Cash Flow Assets" In Any Niche

Discover How We Drove Millions Of Visitors & Sales By Side-Stepping The Competition And Commanding $100,000's Worth Of "God-Tier" Traffic For Free

Hi – I’m Chris Munch and I have a question for you…

“If You Had $100,000 Of Targeted Buyer Traffic To Send To ANY Offer Or Business Online FOR FREE… Do You Think You Could Make A Profit?”

Perhaps you’re starting out and looking to find a great offer that converts well and can make you enough money to replace your day job without forcing you to take on a whole new one…

Maybe you have an offer or business in mind already… perhaps an eCommerce store or an affiliate product, a software or an app, a coaching service, an agency or a local business…

Hi – I’m Chris Munch and I have a question for you…

“If You Had $100,000 Of Targeted Buyer Traffic To Send To ANY Offer Or Business Online FOR FREE… Do You Think You Could Make A Profit?”

Perhaps you’re starting out and looking to find a great offer that converts well and can make you enough money to replace your day job without forcing you to take on a whole new one…

Maybe you have an offer or business in mind already… perhaps an eCommerce store or an affiliate product, a software or an app, a coaching service, an agency or a local business…

In either case, you’re in luck – since you’re about to discover a level of freedom and flexibility you’ve never experienced before... because finally, you’ll be in control of the traffic.

REMEMBER THIS: More Traffic = More Profit

This is a very special time… because you’re invited to join me on a 90 day challenge to set up your own “Digital Cash Flow Assets” that give you the freedom to generate traffic & profit in any niche.

Whether you already have a business and want to take it to the next level...

… or you’re a total beginner wanting to make their first profits online.

This is Steady.

This is Scalable.

And it’s Simple.

An “early” version of The Simpler Traffic System already helped countless people generate traffic and profits online – I never tried teaching the complete method because it was too advanced.

Some hard-working students figured it out by themselves and became millionaires…

But most had to settle for my ‘limited’ version of the method – which still got amazing results.

Some people had existing businesses and websites.

Some people were starting completely from scratch.

Some people even made millions doing this for others.

And they all shared ONE thing in common…

They kept it Simple… and let the system work.

So people struggle to get traffic and take a long time to get profitable.

While I believe in hard work – I think 3 years is too long to wait for meaningful results.

And traffic shouldn’t be a problem for ANYONE,

I expect to set up a new asset in about 90 days, which will pay me 6 figures in its first year.

The Simpler Consistent & Repeatable Way We Set Up Scalable 6 Figure Revenue Streams...
      Clearly I do things differently.

I don’t worry about competition, I get results relatively quickly and I scale unchallenged.

And I do it over and over again, in any niche.

Name anything – and I can help you get more traffic and sales for it.

You can too.

“Digital Cash Flow Assets Are Simple Websites You Post On Just Like You Post On Facebook… Except You Keep All The Traffic And They Keep Growing In Value The More You Post! These Simple Sites Take 5 Minutes To Set Up By Filling In A Form Without Any Tech Knowledge So You Can Do It Over And Over Again For Any Niche Or Offer You Choose!”

Good News.

You don’t need your own customers (but if you have them, you can get even more!)

You don’t need your own products to sell (but if you have them, you can sell even more!)

Simpler Traffic is about setting up virtually hands-free assets that deliver buyers daily, weekly and monthly at maximum profit, with minimum effort long-term.

Pretty Boring, right? Good – because Boring Makes Money.

Here’s how it works...

How Simpler Traffic Gets High Value Visitors For ANY Offer From The Best Source Online For Free!
      I’ll say it again… when it comes to making a Profit online: Traffic Is Everything!

So if Traffic is so important… wouldn’t you want to get the BEST Traffic?

And if Profit is so important… wouldn’t you want to get the BEST Traffic… for FREE?!

Because that’s exactly what we do inside Simpler Traffic.

How ONE Simpler Traffic Cash Flow Asset Makes $78,512/Yr For Just 2 Hours Per Month
      Here’s a frightening statistic…

“The Average U.S. Salary Is $60-70k Per Year And Demands Approximately 40 Hours Per Week… The Average U.S. Small Business Owner Earns About The Same And Works 60+ Hours Per Week (With More Stress!).”

Yes with Simpler Traffic, I’m able to generate more than the average U.S. salary, working only 1-2 hours per month (sometimes less) on this ONE project.

I’ve set up several Simple websites like this over the years.

Yes, it takes some work up front to get them running… about 90 days on average.

But it’s Simple work, which can actually be made kind of fun to do (shh, don’t tell anyone!)

I grab myself a smoothie and a cappuccino (not in the same cup, obviously…) and put in a couple of hours… which pays dividends for days, weeks, months and years to come.

There’s nothing to sell and no customers or clients or suppliers or advertisers to deal with.

None of these assets take more than a few hours per month to run after that initial set up.

And they can all generate steady, low-stress profits for you every month, like clockwork.

Even if you lose power or decide to venture into outer space, it’ll keep making you money.

The process is really, really Simple and it works every time I do it.

For most people, this is The Perfect Business and has been for years.

Here are all the components that’ll help you “Be Boring” for the next 90 Days and do exactly what we do to set up our $100,000+ per year profit streams in any niche with zero competition.

- Simpler Traffic $100k ‘Boring’ Challenge - Your 90 Day Challenge to set up your own Digital Cash Flow Assets and get traffic.
      - The Simpler Niche Research Suite - Our Complete Suite of tools and tactics to find your niche and traffic opportunities.
      - WordForm A.I. Munch Edition - The Groundbreaking A.I. Technology that completely transformed this method.
      - Done-For-You Promotions - We will promote your Boring Buyer Posts on 100’s of the biggest sites on the internet.
      - The Simpler Traffic Mastermind - A Mastermind Group and of community of people who use Simpler Traffic methods.
      - BONUS! The Simpler Traffic Case Studies - See the exact steps our most successful students took to generate 6+ figures online.
      - BONUS! One-To-One Coaching Call - Speak directly with one of our Simpler Traffic experts about your business and goals.
      - BONUS! VIP To Simpler Traffic LIVE 2024 - All-access admission to our LIVE event in 2024 with VIP Access and all the advantages.
      - BONUS! "Plug & Play" Evergreen Funnels - Complete sales funnels to drive affiliate commissions or even your own Done-For-You membership offers.
      - BONUS! Simpler Traffic Accelerator - Our underground method to instantly ‘time travel’ new Simpler Traffic Sites
      -

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 1 Hour 27 Minutes 16 Seconds

Default Re: Chris Munch & Jay Cruiz - Simpler Traffic

I want this

•