Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 4 Days 12 Hours 10 Minutes 57 Seconds

Arrow [SUPER HOT SHARE] Navid Moazzez – Virtual Summit Mastery - $597

[SUPER HOT SHARE] Navid Moazzez – Virtual Summit Mastery - $597

Perhaps you can relate? I certainly can because I’ve been there.
      Not too long ago, I was just starting out, desperate to launch my own online business… and until I discovered this “underrated marketing tactic”, I was struggling to make things happen quite frankly.
      I wanted the freedom to be my own boss, travel the world, move abroad, and simply live the extraordinary life I’ve always dreamed of.
      Sounds familiar? Maybe you got this feeling right now, stuck in your draining day job or not seeing the growth in your business that you wish for?
      I always wanted to live an “extraordinary” life but I was trapped in conventional living growing up.
      In order for you to understand how I got to this point in the first place, I need to take you back to the big turning point in my life that changed my path…
      My younger brother passed away, April 4th, 2013, just 22 years old, and my whole life shifted over night. This came so suddenly… of course me and my family were very devastated.
      It was a very hard time, but I made a commitment to myself, my family and to my brother that I would eventually make things work, no matter how long it would take me…
      I managed to turn this horrible adversity into something better, and eventually into success… but it was a long journey of many ups and downs I had to face along the way to get to where I am today (heck, I’m not even a native English speaker as I’m originally from Sweden, so I had to face this barrier too!).
      I had been talking about starting my online business for quite a while (I even got my first mentor back in June 2012), but I didn’t take any real, massive action to achieve my biggest goals.
      As a matter of fact, I was procrastinating a lot… maybe it was fear that was holding me back.
      I also realized that life is so precious and I’m fortunate to be alive and to be able to have control to do whatever I put my mind to… so I decided to just start, even though I didn’t have any experience or relationships in the online world at the time.
      So I finally launched my website navidmoazzez.com, mid June 2013 with an interview with Pat Flynn. I had never done an interview before in my life, but I decided to figure it out anyway… looking back, this was one of the best things I’ve ever done… to get started and get out of my comfort zone, big time.

One thing usually follows another, so I finally got the guts to officially drop out of law school late 2013, and I have never looked back since, even though it was a very “scary” and risky decision at the time. I didn’t have a business that could support me yet but at least law school wasn’t holding me back anymore, so I could go “ALL IN” … well I still had my part-time job at a bank, but I could focus more on building my business slowly from that point.
      I built up a small and relatively engaged audience of a few 100 subscribers through my epic blog posts and guides, and eventually I also launched my podcast, The Lifestyle Architects in 2014, mostly because everyone else was telling me that podcasting would take my business to the next level.
      I interviewed many amazing people like Robert Greene, Chris Ducker, Cal Newport, Todd Herman, Chris Brogan, Laura Roeder to name a few, and the few people who tuned in really enjoyed it and found massive value.

ALTHOUGH THE PODCAST WAS A GREAT RELATIONSHIP BUILDER (AND SOME FREE MENTORSHIP)… IT DIDN’T GROW MY EMAIL LIST RAPIDLY, AND I WAS CERTAINLY NOT GENERATING THAT MUCH CASH FLOW IN MY BUSINESS.

So what did I do?
      After hearing a bit about entrepreneurs in the health and fitness space who were seeing amazing success with their virtual summits (in some cases 6-7 figures summits), I decided to learn everything I possibly could about putting together a successful (and profitable) virtual summit in my niche (more on how I actually figured it out it out in just a bit).
      The problem was only that I couldn’t find any good information about it on the web, like a step-by-step online course.

HERE’S WHAT ONE OF THE BIGGEST CONTENT MARKETING WEBSITES IN THE WORLD, CONVINCE & CONVERT HAD TO SAY ABOUT VIRTUAL SUMMITS:

“Virtual summits are the most underrated marketing tactic available to businesses today.”

There are millions of blogs out there, 100,000’s of podcasts and you probably get at least a few webinar invitations per day sent to your inbox, but how many people are actually leveraging virtual summits well if you think about it?
      Not too many at all… which is why it’s such an underrated marketing tactic you have at your fingertips that you must be paying closer attention to if you want to get your business and brand off the ground, or simply grow your business faster than you are right now.

“Ok Navid, so now I know that I should be leveraging virtual summits to grow my business and brand online, but I still don’t really understand what it is, can you explain?”

A virtual summit summit is like a podcast on steroids, and it has a much higher perceived value than a regular podcast or even a one off 60 minute webinar.
      And virtual summits work in literally any market/niche. I’ve seen summits in every niche imaginable, like online business/marketing, health & fitness, personal development, traveling, insurance, real-estate, and even in small niches, like scrapbooking and calligraphy.
      What I love so much about virtual summits compared to blogging or podcasting (although I do that too to market my business), is that a virtual summit is an entire business model.
      You can still interview influencers in your field, and build authentic, powerful relationships with them which can lead to very rewarding partnerships.
      But not only that, you can grow your email list rapidly and even create a product fast that you can sell and make big profits.
      Before we get into how I actually did cracked the virtual summit code, I want to show you some people and companies you may recognize who are doing this extremely well right now (other than me and my VSM students).

Sales Page: http://virtualsummitmastery.com/eg-sales-page/

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

TOTAL FILE SIZE: 12.20GB
      Last edited by BlackHatX; 06-01-2016 at 10:38 AM.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hours 31 Minutes 27 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Navid Moazzez – Virtual Summit Mastery - $597

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 1 Minute 38 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Navid Moazzez – Virtual Summit Mastery - $597

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online