100% Free Video Training On Creating Massive Affiliate Cash!
I admit, being a badass affiliate is pretty awesome. You get checks in the mail that you don’t really work for… You get prizes and get rewarded when you promote stuff (sometimes without even knowing it!)… And all the hard work is done by the product owner, so you don’t have to worry about pretty much anything!
There isn’t any copywriting. Or split testing. Or product development.
All you have to do is grab your affiliate link and promote a product on your site or your email list!
Now, I’ve been a super affiliate for about 5 years now. It took me 3 years to ‘figure it out.’ Add those up and you realize I’ve been in the game for 8 years.
I’ve sold more than my fair share of make money online courses, pretty successfully, but that’s changing as of right now.
You see, I’ve realized that the more people I can help make money online… The more people who I can bring into the fold… The better the world will actually work.
There are hundreds of thousands of products you can make money with online, ranging from digital products on Clickbank to physical products on Amazon to CPA offers in affiliate networks!
And I want to show you how, without any complicated setup or the need to spend money on advertising.
In fact, all you need is somewhere you can call home, whether that be a Facebook page, a website, or an email list. You just need a way of getting in front of other people who would be interested in what you’re promoting.
And that, my friend, is what I’m going to show you how to do…
Make money as an affiliate – for free!
Also check out the first 10 posts of the 30-Day Challenge that’s currently running:
Overview (scroll down to see new posts):
)
1 What is affiliate marketing?
2 Find a product to promote
3 Writing Content Google Loves

4 Publishing Your Stuff!

5 Money Making Site Tweaks

6 Free Traffic Basics

7 Building Links With Articles

8 Social Posting And Content Syndication

9 How To Get Authority Backlinks

10 Social SEO How-To