Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 24 Minutes 21 Seconds

Thumbs up Ben Heath – Facebook Ads Insiders

What’s Included

Here’s a very comprehensive list of what you’ll get access to:
      MODULE 1
      Preparing For Success
      Value: $497
      To kick things off, we set really solid foundations. I show you how to set everything up for success, including Business Manager accounts, Facebook Pixel, Facebook Ads Polices, etc. I also show you how to prime your Facebook Page and make sure you look credible and reliable to your prospects on Facebook.
      MODULE 2
      Facebook Ads Strategy
      Value: $697
      Using the right Facebook Ads Strategy is crucial. In this module I detail a number of new and innovative strategies that consistently deliver great results for us and our clients. I show you exactly how they work and which strategy is best suited to your business and the industry you operate in.
      MODULE 3
      Facebook Ad Campaigns
      Facebook Ad campaigns are split into 3 parts. In this module I cover the top level (the campaign level) in detail. Showing you how to choose the best Campaign Objectives, take advantage of Campaign Budget Optimization, use the right Buying Type for your campaigns and more.
      MODULE 4
      Ad Set Targeting
      Value: $997
      Specifically targeting your ideal customers is one of the things that makes Facebook advertising one of the best marketing platforms ever created. I cover it all here, including how to find winning targeting options, creating killer Custom Audiences, Lookalike Audiences, and a whole lot more.
      MODULE 5
      Ad Set Delivery
      Most Facebook advertisers think the ad set is all about targeting. But delivery can be just as important. In this module I show you how to get the most out of Facebook’s many delivery options, including selecting the right Placement options, Conversion Windows, Optimization For Ad Delivery and more.
      MODULE 6
      Facebook Ads
      Module 6 covers the all important Facebook ad. I show you how to create high-converting ads in a number of different formats (including video). And I go through each part of a Facebook ad so that you know exactly what to use for headlines, creative, copy, etc.
      MODULE 7
      Sales Funnels & Retargeting
      In this module we put it all together. We combine the best campaign settings with laser-focused targeting, ideal delivery options and high-converting ad creative. I also show you how to tailor your sales funnel for your industry and specific business model. This one’s a lot of fun!
      MODULE 8
      Analysis, Optimization & Scaling
      As a Facebook Ads agency, we spend more time analyzing, optimizing and scaling campaigns than we do creating them. Improving campaigns based on the data, can triple (or more) their effectiveness. It’s key to generating outstanding results and I show you our exact process in this module.
      BONUS
      iOS 14
      iOS 14 has had a big impact on Facebook advertising. In this bonus module I show you exactly what you need to do, to make sure your Facebook ad campaigns produce the best possible results post iOS 14. I’ll also be adding content to this module frequently as the Facebook ads changes are implemented, so you’ll always be up to date.
      Also Included:

Exclusive access to me in my Facebook Group!

Value: $3,600 ($300/month)

Anyone can join my Facebook Ads Mastermind Group but as a Facebook Ads Insiders customer, you get exclusive access to me.
      With 145,000+ members and 1,500+ posts and comments every day, I can only respond to a small fraction of it.
      But every week there will be a special thread, where only Facebook Ads Insiders customers can ask questions, post ads for review, etc.
      As long as you ask your questions in that thread, I guarantee I will answer them with a written response or a video.
      My consultancy rate is usually $1,200 per hour, so the value of this over the months to come is huge!

Education + Experience = Success

“Nothing will help ensure your success with Facebook Ads more than 1-1 help from an industry leading expert. With this special bonus, you get to benefit from all my experience, alongside educating yourself fully with the course material.”

Also Included:

BONUS 1
      Advanced Strategies 1
      Ever heard of the Instagram Profile Method? For certain product and service offerings, it’s fantastically powerful. In this advanced strategy bonus module, I show you exactly how to turn your Instagram profile into cutting edge sales material and then implement finely tuned Instagram advertising campaigns to generate new leads and customers quickly and cost effectively.
      BONUS 2
      Advanced Strategies 2
      The Lead Magnet & Webinar strategy covered in the core Facebook Ads Insiders modules is highly effective. But you can turbo charge that approach by adding the Tiered Advertising strategy to it. In this bonus module I demonstrate how I use the Tiered Advertising strategy to make our Facebook ad campaigns more specific, more targeted and as a result, more successful.
      BONUS 3
      Advanced Strategies 3
      Want your Facebook advertising spend to go as far as it possibly can? This advanced strategy bonus module shows you how I accomplish that with my Omnichannel Marketing approach. Here I share the exact steps you need to take to become a powerhouse of a brand within your industry. Compounded over time, nothing is more effective.
      BONUS 4
      Instagram Ads Insiders
      Instagram Ads is something we ignored 6 or 7 years ago, but not anymore. It has become a HUGE part of Facebook Advertising and is critical to success. In this module I show you how to add and assess Instagram as a placement option, customize creative for it and make sure you get the most out of this fast growing platform.
      BONUS 5
      Lead Magnet Masterclass
      One of the strategies I feature in a lot of detail in the Facebook Ads Insiders modules uses a Lead Magnet. Lead Magnets can be incredibly powerful Facebook Advertising tools but you need to know how to come up with and create something irresistible for your target market. I show you exactly how to do that in this bonus module.
      BONUS 6
      Affiliate Corner
      Don’t have your own products or services to sell? No problem! In this bonus module I show you how to find awesome affiliate offers so that you can sell other people’s products and services with Facebook Ads (and keep most of the profit). This approach to Facebook Advertising is a lot less effort and can be just as profitable.

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://www.leadguru.co.uk/webinar-offer/

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBER - DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW

**Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 18 Hours 52 Minutes 8 Seconds

Default Re: Ben Heath – Facebook Ads Insiders

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 18 Hours 10 Minutes 50 Seconds

tq

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 10 Hours 16 Minutes 33 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    N/A

thx great share

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 39 Minutes 59 Seconds

edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    59 Minutes 9 Seconds

jlhlhjlh
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thx

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Minutes 59 Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Mad141 View Post
    thx
    tx

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    28 Minutes 29 Seconds

thy

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 2 Hours 8 Minutes 55 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 15 Minutes 47 Seconds

QUOTE=BlackHatX;1285772]

What’s Included

Here’s a very comprehensive list of what you’ll get access to:
    MODULE 1
    Preparing For Success
    To kick things off, we set really solid foundations. I show you how to set everything up for success, including Business Manager accounts, Facebook Pixel, Facebook Ads Polices, etc. I also show you how to prime your Facebook Page and make sure you look credible and reliable to your prospects on Facebook.
    MODULE 2
    Facebook Ads Strategy
    Using the right Facebook Ads Strategy is crucial. In this module I detail a number of new and innovative strategies that consistently deliver great results for us and our clients. I show you exactly how they work and which strategy is best suited to your business and the industry you operate in.
    MODULE 3
    Facebook Ad Campaigns
    Facebook Ad campaigns are split into 3 parts. In this module I cover the top level (the campaign level) in detail. Showing you how to choose the best Campaign Objectives, take advantage of Campaign Budget Optimization, use the right Buying Type for your campaigns and more.
    MODULE 4
    Ad Set Targeting
    Specifically targeting your ideal customers is one of the things that makes Facebook advertising one of the best marketing platforms ever created. I cover it all here, including how to find winning targeting options, creating killer Custom Audiences, Lookalike Audiences, and a whole lot more.
    MODULE 5
    Ad Set Delivery
    Most Facebook advertisers think the ad set is all about targeting. But delivery can be just as important. In this module I show you how to get the most out of Facebook’s many delivery options, including selecting the right Placement options, Conversion Windows, Optimization For Ad Delivery and more.
    MODULE 6
    Facebook Ads
    Module 6 covers the all important Facebook ad. I show you how to create high-converting ads in a number of different formats (including video). And I go through each part of a Facebook ad so that you know exactly what to use for headlines, creative, copy, etc.
    MODULE 7
    Sales Funnels & Retargeting
    In this module we put it all together. We combine the best campaign settings with laser-focused targeting, ideal delivery options and high-converting ad creative. I also show you how to tailor your sales funnel for your industry and specific business model. This one’s a lot of fun!
    MODULE 8
    Analysis, Optimization & Scaling
    As a Facebook Ads agency, we spend more time analyzing, optimizing and scaling campaigns than we do creating them. Improving campaigns based on the data, can triple (or more) their effectiveness. It’s key to generating outstanding results and I show you our exact process in this module.
    BONUS
    iOS 14
    iOS 14 has had a big impact on Facebook advertising. In this bonus module I show you exactly what you need to do, to make sure your Facebook ad campaigns produce the best possible results post iOS 14. I’ll also be adding content to this module frequently as the Facebook ads changes are implemented, so you’ll always be up to date.
    Also Included:

Exclusive access to me in my Facebook Group!

Value: $3,600 ($300/month)

Anyone can join my Facebook Ads Mastermind Group but as a Facebook Ads Insiders customer, you get exclusive access to me.
    With 145,000+ members and 1,500+ posts and comments every day, I can only respond to a small fraction of it.
    But every week there will be a special thread, where only Facebook Ads Insiders customers can ask questions, post ads for review, etc.
    As long as you ask your questions in that thread, I guarantee I will answer them with a written response or a video.
    My consultancy rate is usually $1,200 per hour, so the value of this over the months to come is huge!

Education + Experience = Success

“Nothing will help ensure your success with Facebook Ads more than 1-1 help from an industry leading expert. With this special bonus, you get to benefit from all my experience, alongside educating yourself fully with the course material.”

Also Included:

BONUS 1
    Advanced Strategies 1
    Ever heard of the Instagram Profile Method? For certain product and service offerings, it’s fantastically powerful. In this advanced strategy bonus module, I show you exactly how to turn your Instagram profile into cutting edge sales material and then implement finely tuned Instagram advertising campaigns to generate new leads and customers quickly and cost effectively.
    BONUS 2
    Advanced Strategies 2
    The Lead Magnet & Webinar strategy covered in the core Facebook Ads Insiders modules is highly effective. But you can turbo charge that approach by adding the Tiered Advertising strategy to it. In this bonus module I demonstrate how I use the Tiered Advertising strategy to make our Facebook ad campaigns more specific, more targeted and as a result, more successful.
    BONUS 3
    Advanced Strategies 3
    Want your Facebook advertising spend to go as far as it possibly can? This advanced strategy bonus module shows you how I accomplish that with my Omnichannel Marketing approach. Here I share the exact steps you need to take to become a powerhouse of a brand within your industry. Compounded over time, nothing is more effective.
    BONUS 4
    Instagram Ads Insiders
    Instagram Ads is something we ignored 6 or 7 years ago, but not anymore. It has become a HUGE part of Facebook Advertising and is critical to success. In this module I show you how to add and assess Instagram as a placement option, customize creative for it and make sure you get the most out of this fast growing platform.
    BONUS 5
    Lead Magnet Masterclass
    One of the strategies I feature in a lot of detail in the Facebook Ads Insiders modules uses a Lead Magnet. Lead Magnets can be incredibly powerful Facebook Advertising tools but you need to know how to come up with and create something irresistible for your target market. I show you exactly how to do that in this bonus module.
    BONUS 6
    Affiliate Corner
    Don’t have your own products or services to sell? No problem! In this bonus module I show you how to find awesome affiliate offers so that you can sell other people’s products and services with Facebook Ads (and keep most of the profit). This approach to Facebook Advertising is a lot less effort and can be just as profitable.

Sales Page:
    Code:
    https://www.leadguru.co.uk/webinar-offer/

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBER - DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    [/QUOTE]

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    7 Hours 17 Minutes 17 Seconds

Ty

LifeTime VIP Member