Hey,
First thanks for purchasing my course. Kindle is HUGE right now and it’s awesome that you chose to jump in while the water is still warm.
There’s not a ton of time to establish yourself though so you need to get into the course and get started right away.
The good news is that you certainly got the right training. The key to separating yourself from the crowd on Kindle is to produce GREAT content that the audience loves! If you do that, and you do it consistently, you’ll do very well.
When I decided to put this course out there I got a lot of questions from people…
They were saying things like “If you have such a great system why sell it for a few dollars…”
And that’s a very valid question. The answer is simple – I’m not selling it for a few dollars.
This WSO is my complete system but it’s only going to be available for a short period of time. After that, this is going to be part of a coaching program that will run for a 6 week period of time. I’ll hold a few webinars with some of my friends that are already on board, put a $2,000 price tag on it and do my thing.
But in order to do that I need YOU.
I need YOU to take what you learn here and totally crush it! If you can do that, and do it quick, I’ll be grateful because to be honest, your testimonial will make me A LOT of money!
How’s that for honesty! I REALLY want you to be successful…so that I can make more money!
I don’t think you’ll have a problem with that though…right?
I Need YOU To Make A Lot Of Money

So What I’m Willing To Do Is This…

If you are willing to do what I tell you and reap the rewards from your efforts, I’m willing to PERSONALLY work with you.
Yes, me.
I’ll take you by the hand and build your business WITH you!
What I’m willing to do is this…

• Give you 30 days of PERSONAL email mentoring.
  • Work WITH you as you go through the system.
  • And give you that little ‘Kick In The Ass’ that all of us need from time to time.

But that’s not all, I’ll also give you access to some extra DELUXE TRAINING and resources that you can use to…

• Create all your character names FOR YOU. – A catchy, easy to remember, name for your character that “fits” is essential. These resources generate an unlimited number of character names for you to take and use as you see fit.
  • Fully develop your character’s back story and “arc” FOR YOU. – Each primary character in your book MUST have a history and develop/change over the course of the story. With this software all you do is fill in a few blanks and answer some questions and BANG it’s all done.
  • Create your book outline FOR YOU. – As I said before, having a detailed outline for your book will knock off half or more of the overall time it takes to write it. Using this software will knock off about half the time it takes to develop that outline. All you do is click a couple buttons, check some boxes and there you have it… a ready made book outline you can use to get started IMMEDIATELY!
  • Training videos that show you exactly how to get the best results from each of these deluxe resources. You get to watch me use them so there’s no mystery when it’s your turn.

Listen, I’ll be honest, I have a coach. I have someone who gives me that little push when I wake up and feel like doing nothing all day.
We all get that way and we all need that push from time to time.
I’m willing to give you that push, and much more, for an entire month.
But in order for me to put in the time you have to promise that you’ll do what I say!
I don’t want to work with anyone who won’t follow my instructions. I don’t know much but when it comes to this, I’m The Guy!
So if you are willing to do exactly as I say, and are ready to reap the Kindle Publishing rewards in the process, I’m willing to hold your hand for a full 30 days and build your business WITH you!
Remember, if you are willing to listen, I’m willing to…

• Give you 30 days of PERSONAL email mentoring.
  • Work WITH you as you go through the system.
  • And give you that little ‘Kick In The Ass’ that all of us need from time to time.

But that’s not all, I’ll also give you access to some extra DELUXE TRAINING and resources that you can use to…

• Create all your character names FOR YOU. – A catchy, easy to remember, name for your character that “fits” is essential. These resources generate an unlimited number of character names for you to take and use as you see fit.
  • Fully develop your character’s back story and “arc” FOR YOU. – Each primary character in your book MUST have a history and develop/change over the course of the story. With this software all you do is fill in a few blanks and answer some questions and BANG it’s all done.
  • Create your book outline FOR YOU. – As I said before, having a detailed outline for your book will knock off half or more of the overall time it takes to write it. Using this software will knock off about half the time it takes to develop that outline. All you do is click a couple buttons, check some boxes and there you have it… a ready made book outline you can use to get started IMMEDIATELY!
  • Training videos that show you exactly how to get the best results from each of these deluxe resources. You get to watch me use them so there’s no mystery when it’s your turn.

I want your success story!
And I know what breeds success – being around people who have walked the path you are about to walk! And that’s what I’m here to do for you.
Surrounding yourself with people who have traveled the path before is the ONLY way to ensure success. Blindly fumbling around is not going to get you there!
You already have the map, now you just need the guide!
If you are ready to stop treating this whole “business” thing as a hobby and really

start buckling down and earning what you deserve,

I’m ready to walk that path with you!

Now I have to be honest, my time isn’t cheap.
But because I want as much positive feedback as possible and I actually CARE about the people who purchased this training, I’m willing to basically give this coaching away to you.
So if you are ready to get started building your Kindle Publishing Empire click the button below and lets get started!
Click The BUY Button Below,

Allow Me To Become Part Of YOUR TEAM,

And Lets Start Building Your Business TOGETHER!

Sale Page

Download Main:
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.