Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 17 Hours 58 Minutes 53 Seconds

Arrow Just One Good Product Can Make You Financially Independent Manual - Robert W. Blagg Sr

The Goldmine In Un Discovered Products
      And How To Find Them. In just 4 simple steps... I'll show you how to find "abandoned" products (that are just sitting on a manufacturer’s shelf), obtain the exclusive rights, and sell them for BIG profits. It's easier than you might think. Here's the complete story... Dear Friend,
      The majority of people in the United States work for someone else.
      As a result...
      * They need to ask for permission to take a day off.
      * They're controlled by their bosses and work long hours to make big profits... for their employer.
      * They live their lives around their jobs... until (like a slap in the face) they're laid off.
      My name is Robert Blagg. The life I described above was my own.
      After being employed for over a decade, I was laid off. I didn't think it could happen to me. The company I worked for had never laid anyone off -- until it was sold to a larger company.
      So, at the ripe old age of 50, I was out of work and had no idea what to do.
      But don't feel bad for me. As I accidentally discovered... it doesn't have to be that way.
      You see... I've always read a lot of business books. So I figured the solution to my predicament HAD to be in one of those books. As I searched through them, I found a book that I had never actually got around to reading...
      But, after I opened it, I couldn't put it down. It contained the “kernel” of knowledge I had been desperate to find. I took that knowledge and for the last 5 years have worked hard to hammer it into a complete cash producing "system."
      I'm about to reveal my exact system to you. It's called... Just One Good Product Can Make You Financially Independent.
      Here's How It Works... Hands down, the best way to become financially independent is by controlling a product (either by owning it or controlling the exclusive rights). That way, every time the product is sold -- anywhere in the world -- part of the profits come back to you.
      And that's what my course is about....
      I'll teach you how to acquire and profit from obsolete or under-performing products.
      But here's the KEY thing you need to understand...
      Enormous opportunities exist because small manufacturing companies tend to be experts in design and production -- but poor at marketing. Many companies make great products but don't really know how to sell them or reach other markets.
      As a result, you'll often find tooling for good products... just sitting on a shelf.

And that's where you come in...

I'm going to show you how it's possible for "one good product" to make you financially independent -- in just 4 very simple steps:

Step #1: Find a product.

Step #2: Evaluate the product.

Step #3: Obtain for FREE, the exclusive rights to the product.

Step #4: Market the product.

That's it. It's not rocket science.

If you follow and master these 4 steps, I firmly believe that you can ultimately become financially and personally independent.
      Here Are Some Of The
      "Secrets" You'll Discover...
      First, I’ll teach you how to find a product, evaluate it, and obtain the exclusive rights to it for FREE. You'll learn...
      * The 2 CRITICAL rules for succeeding in this business (ignore them at your own peril).

* 20 questions you must answer in order to properly evaluate your product and its profit potential.
      * The SINGLE biggest mistake beginners make when evaluating a product's profit potential.
      * Where to find a list of 650,000 companies you can use to locate potential products.
      * The best type of manufacturers to approach -- and -- 9 questions to ask them when searching for products.
      * How to establish a professional image and use it to your advantage when approaching manufacturers. I'll teach you everything you need to know -- from selecting a company name to creating sales materials and phone scripts.
      * The trade "lingo" you need to know to communicate with manufacturers and position yourself as a knowledgeable insider.
      * A tactic you can use which makes buying expensive molds or tooling unnecessary. With this fantastic strategy, you can potentially make big profits with only a tiny amount of investment.
      * When you should -- and should NOT -- have products manufactured in China.
      * How and where to properly do a database patent search.
      * How to calculate your product cost, the suggested retail price, and whether or not a product has the potential to make you money.
      * The 2 types of exclusive rights -- and why you should ONLY choose products that you can get the exclusive rights to.
      * 6 things you should consider when creating your exclusive rights contracts -- and what you should NEVER agree to.
      * My amazingly simple approach for obtaining the exclusive rights to a product -- for FREE.
      * How to approach a manufacturer that turns you down with a "Plan B" -- and salvage the deal.
      * The 18 types of exclusive rights -- and why you only really need to obtain one or two of them.
      Then, after you’re ready to promote your new product, I’ll show you...
      * How to get sales representatives to promote your products for you -- and why they're so important to your success.
      * The 18 marketing methods you can use to promote your products. (Hint: You only need to use a few of them to be successful.)
      * How to sell to chain stores -- including giants such as Wal-Mart.
      * How to establish your selling price and find wholesale distributors for your product.

s/p

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
      Last edited by BlackHatX; 01-09-2014 at 10:50 AM.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Just One Good Product Can Make You Financially Independent Manual - Robert W. Blagg Sr

"File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server"...

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Just One Good Product Can Make You Financially Independent Manual - Robert W. Blagg Sr

Can you please give us a new link ?

Thank you !

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    8 Hours 31 Minutes 3 Seconds

I'm interested in new link too

EDIT: Found working Link

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bgo38q...dent+Final.pdf

I would hurry up
    Last edited by grzyman12; 04-08-2018 at 04:18 AM. Reason: found a link

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 22 Hours 6 Minutes 11 Seconds

ok

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 22 Hours 6 Minutes 11 Seconds

wow ok,

Time Online
    4 Minutes 18 Seconds

Thank you for this PDF, been looking everywhere for it!

Does anyone have the entire product to share with all excel spreadsheets, and bonus PDF reports?

The King of all Products Report
    Postcard Press Release Report
    Lead Generating Sales Letters for Chemical Manufacturers

You can see entire product in wayback machine salespage

Thank you so much!
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Time Online
    4 Minutes 18 Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by EnE8yNNV View Post
    Thank you for this PDF, been looking everywhere for it!

Does anyone have the entire product to share with all excel spreadsheets, and bonus PDF reports?

The King of all Products Report
    Postcard Press Release Report
    Lead Generating Sales Letters for Chemical Manufacturers

You can see entire product in wayback machine salespage

Thank you so much!
    https:// i.ibb.co/89sbVyc/Screenshot-2022-05-17-225937 .png

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    11 Hours 39 Minutes 45 Seconds

Bump!

Please share Bonus!

Thanks.

•