Watch over my shoulder as I add 532 subscribers in 3 days and drive my book up to bestseller status with this little known trick….

WSO Of the Day
January 8th, 2014

Dear Warriors,

Before I can let you in on this secret method, let me share with you a little about myself…

I started my internet marketing journey as a true NEWBIE…
  • I would publish kindle books, but had such a small list I struggled to get any sales.

• I ended up wasting over $600 on failed promotional techniques to drive my book up the bestseller charts! BUT… no matter how much marketing I did, I could never sustain my book sales and ranking!

When you’re a no name newbie author, it can seem downright impossible to get an edge in the highly competitive kindle market. And through my failures I’ve come up with your plan for SUCCESS!

If you’ve never been able to build a big e-mail list, a stable customer base and a solid ranking for all of your books then you are familiar with what I’ve been through.

I was extremely confused. Where did I go wrong? Every “breakthrough” strategy I used gave me NO return on my investment.

My BIGGEST FEARS were never making more money than I invested and wasting MY TIME on strategies that would FAIL!

I found myself extremely frustrated and not knowing what else I could really do.

I was sick and tired of failing, so I tried something extremely innovative…

These are my results from only THREE Days!

Once I discovered this, I never had to worry about book launches again.

I was even able to REVIVE my other FAILED BOOKS that I invested my hard earned dollars into!

You can repeat this method over and over which leads to better results each time! As your e-mail list grows, you gain even more power over tens of thousands of subscribers who are WILLING to buy and review your books because it benefits THEM to do so!

Introducing……

The Kindle Giveaway Guru

Build Your List and Boost Your Sales

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE WAY TO ATTRACT KINDLE BOOK SALES!
Why are product giveaways the ultimate promotional tool for kindle authors?

• NO OUTRAGEOUS WORK– Your giveaway will practically market itself!

• AN INGENIUS METHOD - This method is extremely easy to follow! You will be thinking, “Why haven’t I been doing this before?!”

• HIGH RETURNS – You put in very little and receive insane amounts of subscribers and sales! Everything you spend you get back immediately!

• EASY REVIEWS –Receive a tremendous amount of reviews just by sending out ONE e-mail!

• BLAST YOUR SALES RANK– Have TARGETED readers begging to buy your books!

• EASY TO DO – ANYONE can get started TODAY! Regardless of your workload, this is a SET IT and FORGET IT method that requires NO EXTRA work on your part!

If you’re looking for the most unique approach to Kindle publishing, THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION!

s/p

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.