Do You Feel Like Email Marketing And List Building Is Getting More Competitive And Less Profitable By The Day?

Here's An Easy And Smart Way To GET AN EDGE On Everyone Else...
BIGTIME Bells Will Go Off In Your Head When You Discover These Relatively Unknown "Other Lists" That Are Giving Me Consistent 393% to 2485% Returns On Autopilot...
With Hardly Any Extra Effort Or Significant Cash Investment...

headshot164x164

Hey, how’s it going? Thanks for coming and now that you’re here, I would suggest staying and reading every word here because this is exciting stuff that I’m confident you will not come upon anywhere else…

Also please understand, that for a number of important reasons, this is a limited time offer and you are fortunate to be here right now…

In case you don’t know me, my name is David Eisner and I’ve been a full-time internet marketer since 2009. My success and effectiveness looks like this…
I have deposited multiple 6-figures each year since I started. I have made most of my money through selling my own training products and as a so-called, “super affiliate”. My marketing medium of choice is EMAIL and other hyper-valuable customer and prospect lists! Once I got hooked on the effectiveness and scalability of email marketing, I never went back. I’ve been hacking it ever since and getting great results for me and my customers…

When I teach my methods, people get results. This is the point where I name drop, right? Well OK… Chris Munch implemented my strategies and his email marketing effort quickly shot up to over $1,000/day. He has since gone on to be one of the most effective marketers and product creators in our space, making millions.

I also have accomplished all this while traveling A LOT. I go pretty much wherever I want AND THEN work if I want to. This month I’m in Oregon, next month I’ll be in California, last month I was in Europe. Not sure where I’ll be after that. Some people call that total freedom (for me AND my amazing girlfriend who comes with me now).

It’s all because I know how to build, give value to, and monetize my lists.
But if one thing is for sure, the email marketing landscape is changing and times are increasingly competitive. I’m sure you’ve noticed… And you may be wondering what to do about it…

OR maybe you just want to know what I’ve been doing about it so you can do it too and get that edge on everybody else (simply because they just don’t have this information)…

OR maybe you think you already know everything about list-building…

And maybe you do. But for me, I found out the humbling way that I don’t…

I’m going to let you in on something…

When I discovered these “other lists” over the past year, it was a total accident. I was just trying stuff out that I heard people talk about “through the grapevine.” There was no course or mentor or anything like that. This came about just by my DOING and DISCOVERING. And that’s why I believe so few people know about this stuff…

Before this, I was doing what I normally do: Driving traffic to a squeeze page that goes into my funnel. Pretty standard issue…
Now however, along with my normal email list-building, I am building these other lists as well, without spending any extra money… yet they result in extra sales.

What made me think I should start telling people about this was when I got a 393% return on my first campaign to one of these lists…

Then ANOTHER $2.450 in profit came in the next month…

Then I got a 1,112% return on the other list without lifting a finger…

And then it kept happening, over and over… so I realized I was onto something special, possibly “groundbreaking”. Because the fact is, you could easily add these elements into your list-building efforts and be doubling your effectiveness within hours. (I’m serious about this – it will only take you a few extra hours and access to the right tools to accomplish this…)

So I decided to go ahead and write a report…

I called it… “The Hidden Lists: Harness The Power Of Newer Technologies To Build Marketing Lists Few People Even Know About”

I went into great detail about everything I discovered and what I’m doing to get these returns…

Including all of my profitable moves and some unusual leverage tactics…

And originally I was just going to keep the information tightly held within a private mastermind that I’m in… Because I didn’t know if it would be the right strategic move to totally let the cat out of the bag and just tell everyone…

So I decided to ask some of my marketer friends what they thought…

I’m going to show you members of a high-level mastermind group… Some are making over $100,000 a month online, consistently.

My main question to them was, “Should I release this?”

Remember, this is one of the most discerning, no-nonsense marketing groups you can come across… 
I knew that by posting in there, nobody would sugarcoat their responses. And they didn’t. 
After I gave out a few copies, the responses came in…
And it is because of what you are about to see below, that you are even reading this right now…

rossgoldberg1

jerryroberts1

benadkins1

brianmcleod1

*I took Brian’s advice 100% to heart… I polished up the writing to make it easier to read. I also added some screen-capture images to make it easier to follow along and understand. My goal is always to make implementation as easy as possible.

Check out even more reviews from successful marketers…

abhidwivedi
(I have to admit, it’s nice to hear that someone likes your work so much that they will recommend it to their subscribers… Especially without you even asking them to.)

brendenclerget1
And then after I thanked him, he followed up with this…

brendenclerget2

I could go on and show you more, but I think you get the point… And so did I.

It became clear that I had to release this report. Because let’s face it… these guys are right…
This is not like anything else you’ve seen or read out there…

This report is NOT about…

- Ad Swaps, Solo Ads, or any email-related traffic

- Facebook Ads or anything Social Media related

- SEO or anything to do with the search engines

- Direct mail or any kind of offline marketing

- Youtube or any kind of video marketing

Essentially, there is a very small chance that you know what is going on inside this report.

Don’t hesitate… get your copy today!

This product is on a “flash sale” for now. That means as long as you’re seeing this page, it’s open… but it WILL close soon and stay closed until I feel like it’s right to open it again. The reason I’m doing this is because I want to be able to handle the new growth of customers so everybody who joins can have an awesome experience.

Essentially, if this is something you’re interested in, take advantage now while the price is low, the value of this product is SKY HIGH, and it’s still open for sale.

Click the button below, download it, and instantly get an edge on every other marketer out there, right away…

No Upsells.
The Hidden Lists (Report)
The Hidden Lists:
"Harness The Power Of Newer Technologies To Build Marketing Lists Few People Even Know About"

Just the report (.pdf file)

Add To Cart

No Upsells.
The Hidden Lists (Report + New Tricks + Videos + Case Studies)

The Hidden Lists
PLUS Package

The Report...
The Hidden Lists:
"Harness The Power Of Newer Technologies To Build Marketing Lists Few People Even Know About"
+
The original webinar... ($47 Value)
Advanced Sales Funnel Strategy ($197 Value)
Step-By-Step Video Sales Letters ($97 Value)
Cash Positive World Traveling ($47 Value)
Advanced Email Sending Tactics ($97 Value)
New Solo Ad Hacks ($47 Value)
$1 Offer Tricks ($97 Value)

Total Value: $668

Add To Cart

No Upsells.
List Lifestyle Membership (Lifetime)

The Hidden Lists
PREMIUM Package
*Includes List Lifestyle Membership

The Report...
The Hidden Lists:
+
The Hidden Lists PLUS Package
+
Over 15 Modules Of Content On Every List-Building Topic
All Of My Most Relevant And Powerful Trainings
($497 Value)
Insane Case Studies Of "Blow-Your-Mind" Ideas
List-building for Offline "Brick and Mortar" Businesses
4 Steps To A 30% Opt-In Rate Increase
How To Write Excellent Copy That Sells
How To Build Your List With Low-Priced WSOs
How To Make Squeeze Pages That Get You 40-60% Opt-In Rates
Over $150,000 Worth Of Solo Ads Experience (Includes My Personal Rolodex)
"Beginner" Training Modules So You Can Learn Everything From Scratch
+
Access To The List Lifestyle Mastermind Group (So You Can Network, Contibute And Ask Questions To Others Who Are Succeeding With The List Lifestyle Or Working Their Way Towards It Just Like You. Priceless Value.)

Total Value: $1165

Add To Cart

Now there’s no doubt you’ve noticed that there are a few different investment options…

Allow me explain so you can make the best choice for you.

This report is considered “intermediate to advanced material.” I want to be very clear about that.

But I want you to know that I understand two things…

#1) One size does NOT fit all in this situation… We are all at different knowledge and experience levels and that is just fine.

#2) Based on wherever you are in your business, you may want more training so you can get the maximum value from the report and from me… So to help you out, I’ve constructed three different packages you can choose from…

If you just want the report and you know that’s all you want, then the option on the left is best for you.

But if you’re excited about the report and you know you are a person who loves advanced tricks, hacks, and leverage tactics… Then the middle option is best for you.

In that, I’ve included ALL of my most high-level analytical trainings… Including, but not limited to, my most advanced sales funnel and conversion strategies…

By the time you are done with everything in the “PLUS Package”, you will feel 100x more empowered and confident in your sales approach… And you’ll be well on your way to doubling or tripling your profits.

If this sounds like you, go ahead and click the middle button and get started now.
If you are more on the other side of the spectrum… and believe you would benefit from filling in the gaps with a soup-to-nuts basic and intermediate level training on EVERYTHING related to list-building and email marketing…
Along with discovering how to live the “List Lifestyle”…
A lifestyle that took me backpacking in Europe for 3 months in 2010 (to 17 countries!)…

koln meatpraguecastle

(My first stop – Koln, Germany) (At Prague Castle with some serious attitude! )

And then I drove a campervan (Kiwis call it a”campa”) around New Zealand for 6 weeks in 2011-2012…

IMG_2239 IMG_2420

(Should I climb that waterfall? I think yes.) (Just a little kayaking in Milford Sound)

And then backpacking again in Europe for 2 months in 2013 with my girlfriend…

greecewithjuliamedcruisewithjulia

(Santorini, Greece for the “famous sunset”) (Civitavecchia, Italy for an 11-day cruise!)

And here’s the thing… When I came back from all those trips, I had up to 3x more money than I left with…

So if you’re interested this kind of lifestyle…

Then the third option on the right is the one for you.
List Lifestyle is your backstage pass to see every aspect of a successful internet “lifestyle business” so you can learn from my experience and transform your life…

It’s over 15, well-separated and labeled modules that will take you from knowing nothing or very little to living the true “List Lifestyle.”

That is: The work from anywhere, make money “on demand” kind of life.

The site includes all of my latest trainings and my best “timeless classics”… with nothing that you don’t need or can’t use to make way more money today. And since all of the modules are extremely well labeled and separated, you won’t waste any time with material that is either too basic for you or over your head.

But you WILL have everything that you need quickly at your disposal…

It is a truly well-thought-out, comprehensive list-building and Internet Business training site for anybody who wants this kind of lifestyle…
And look, if this is the kind of money that you’d like to make online…

(Mandatory Legal Disclaimer: What you are about to see is of course no guarantee of what you will make. But you knew that, didn’t you?)

And if you’d like to do that from wherever you want…

All while running an extremely low-maintenance business…

Then click the option on the right and get started today.

And just to make sure you’ve got everything you need, the List Lifestyle option below includes membership into my exclusive List Lifestyle Mastermind group…

This is a HUGE value because it’s specifically designed to help you collaborate with like-minded people and get your questions answered by people who are doing the same stuff as you…

As well as have an opportunity to network and question already successful marketers and list-builders… Sounds perfect, right?

Take action now while you still can and choose the package below that’s right for you.

No Upsells.
The Hidden Lists (Report)
The Hidden Lists:

Just the report (.pdf file)

Add To Cart

No Upsells.
The Hidden Lists (Report + New Tricks + Videos + Case Studies)

The Hidden Lists
PLUS Package

The Report...
The Hidden Lists:
+
The original webinar... ($47 Value)
Advanced Sales Funnel Strategy ($197 Value)
Step-By-Step Video Sales Letters ($97 Value)
Cash Positive World Traveling ($47 Value)
Advanced Email Sending Tactics ($97 Value)
New Solo Ad Hacks ($47 Value)
$1 Offer Tricks ($97 Value)

Total Value: $668

Add To Cart

No Upsells.
List Lifestyle Membership (Lifetime)

The Hidden Lists
PREMIUM Package
*Includes List Lifestyle Membership

The Report...
The Hidden Lists:
+
The Hidden Lists PLUS Package
+
Over 15 Modules Of Content On Every List-Building Topic
All Of My Most Relevant And Powerful Trainings
($497 Value)
Insane Case Studies Of "Blow-Your-Mind" Ideas
List-building for Offline "Brick and Mortar" Businesses
4 Steps To A 30% Opt-In Rate Increase
How To Write Excellent Copy That Sells
How To Build Your List With Low-Priced WSOs
How To Make Squeeze Pages That Get You 40-60% Opt-In Rates
Over $150,000 Worth Of Solo Ads Experience (Includes My Personal Rolodex)
"Beginner" Training Modules So You Can Learn Everything From Scratch
+
Access To The List Lifestyle Mastermind Group (So You Can Network, Contibute And Ask Questions To Others Who Are Succeeding With The List Lifestyle Or Working Their Way Towards It Just Like You. Priceless Value.)

Total Value: $1165

Add To Cart

Listen… If by now you don’t know if you want it, it may not be for you. This report is clearly for a certain type of person.

It’s for someone who likes being on the cutting-edge, who enjoys working with newer technologies, and who wants to max out their list-building efforts.

Because like I said, this is high-level stuff… It’s not for those who are afraid to do something different…

Or are too timid to invest in your business…

Or who want cookie-cutter stuff done for them…

It’s for you rock stars out there who want to crank it up a notch…

And who love marketing hacks…

It’s for you smart business people who want to maximize what you’re already doing… And leverage new technology to make even more money.

Does that sound like you?

Then join us.

Thanks for reading and I’ll see you on the inside!

I wish you much success on your internet marketing journey,

David Eisner

p.s. Just a reminder… this is not going to be available for long. Yea, I might re-open it… but I don’t know when that’s going to be and it will probably be at a higher price.

p.p.s. I have to say this… out of all the cool internet marketing stuff I’ve created, I think this is the most exciting. What if you passed on this deal and you missed out on some of the most innovative tactics of the year? Maybe you’ll come upon something similar 12-18 months later when someone else is teaching it… and it won’t be nearly as effective. That’s just how the internet goes – things move fast. The timing for this is perfect and the opportunity is being handed to you today on a silver platter. Don’t miss the boat. Transform your business and take it to the next level TODAY!

guarantee-certificate-30day

TOS | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact

Copyright © PAXMAN LLC and David Eisner 2013. All rights reserved.
Hide Hack By vFCoders.

Salespage

Direct Access

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.