The Product Theme Perfect Wordpress Theme For Selling Digital Products

If you are selling online digital products then you simply need this Wordpress theme to help you get more and more sales in 2014!

Back in 2009 I've started my internet marketing journey and I had to learn everything from scratch. One of the key elements of my learning process was how to make a potential customer purchase my product once it is on my salespage. I've found out that there are three important elements:

1. if the customer feels that it is any kind of value in what I am selling; usually the customer needs to feel that receives far more than the price paid;
2. the way I address to the customer - the sales copy;
3. the layout - in what form I deliver the message.

The main benefit of this long learniong curve was that I saw what works and what doesn't.

So, along with our team of programmers we've developed The Product Theme for Wordpress having #3. in mind and 5 years of experience accumulated by selling online digital products.

Why this theme should be good for you?

No matter at what level are you as an internet marketer you need new formats to promote your products. You can find an expensive solution or a cost effective one - as the one I am promoting here. By the way, the output, the end result is the same .

The Product Theme will give a fresh look to whatever products you are promoting;

You have also developer rights with the purchase so you can modify it in any way you want;

It is SEO friendly so you can gain 1# positions in the search engines with ease.

See the screenshot above and download it while it stays at this amazing price. The theme was entirely developed by our team, it is 100% original and will add a lot of value, branding and awareness to your digital product.

Showcase your digital product in style!

Whether you sell a WordPress themes, plugins, courses, ebooks, software or something else do it the right way.

Features

3 color schemes
custom slider in home page

Customisations

dynamic content area in homepage
different content types in homepage
custom 404 page

Framework Power
powerful framework behind (+30 themes developed, +20k licences sold worldwide)
SEO ready
custom layout for each post / page

We are in the early stage of launching this amazing theme and the price is now $7 but will go soon to the real market price $27 any day now.

You also get full developer licence with the purchase. Don’t miss the chance to have the best theme 7$ can buy to use for your digital product launches and the ones of your clients and add this resource to your arsenal for an amazing 2014!

s/p

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.