Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Register

    If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

    Username >>
    Password >>
    Text Example

    Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD



    Live Support !! Upgraded Your Account !! Click On Skype or Whatsup Button Below >>>

    Results 1 to 22 of 22
    1. #1
      GB ORGANIZER flarebusteR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      2,800

      Default Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula




      A four-week program that shows you step-by-step how to create your own repeatable system and process for attracting high-paying clients on-command, whenever you want.

      Sales Page - https://www.agencymavericks.com/client-acquisition-formula/

      TOTAL GB COST $997
      49 USD EACH MEMBER
      (PayPal fee included)
      45 USD EACH MEMBER IF PAYING VIA CRYPTO.

      GB STATUS - PURCHASED!!! (ASK FOR PROOF IF INTERESTED)

      NOTE - DELIVERY START ONLY AFTER 10 SLOTS ARE BOOKED!

      PM ME FOR PAYMENT DETAILS!

      THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

      If you ever PM me and don't get a reply, please PM again...
      Most of the times i don't able to reply to everyone :P

    2. #2
      The Black Knightss
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      NY
      Posts
      523

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      in

    3. #3
      GB ORGANIZER flarebusteR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      2,800

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      Quote Originally Posted by messimo View Post
      in
      Group buy details sent!

      Reserve Your Spot Now!
      If you ever PM me and don't get a reply, please PM again...
      Most of the times i don't able to reply to everyone :P

    4. #4
      GB ORGANIZER flarebusteR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      2,800

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      An Open Letter to Every Agency Owner Who Wants More Clients — But Has Never Been Able to Get Them Without “Luck” ...



      If you ever PM me and don't get a reply, please PM again...
      Most of the times i don't able to reply to everyone :P

    5. #5
      GB ORGANIZER flarebusteR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      2,800

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      GB INSTANT GUYS!
      NO NEED TO WAIT FOR ACCESS...
      If you ever PM me and don't get a reply, please PM again...
      Most of the times i don't able to reply to everyone :P

    6. #6
      The Black Knights
      Join Date
      Feb 2020
      Location
      london
      Posts
      114

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      in !

    7. #7
      GB ORGANIZER flarebusteR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      2,800

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      Quote Originally Posted by bobomichel View Post
      in !
      P.M sent!
      If you ever PM me and don't get a reply, please PM again...
      Most of the times i don't able to reply to everyone :P

    8. #8
      The Black Knights
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Location
      Canada
      Posts
      2,316

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      ty

    9. #9
      The Black Knightss
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      NY
      Posts
      523

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      send payment details

    10. #10
      GB ORGANIZER flarebusteR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      2,800

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      Quote Originally Posted by messimo View Post
      send payment details
      P.M sent!
      If you ever PM me and don't get a reply, please PM again...
      Most of the times i don't able to reply to everyone :P

    11. #11
      The Black Knightss
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      NY
      Posts
      523

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      paid . please send course link

    12. #12
      GB ORGANIZER flarebusteR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      2,800

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      Course is available for delivery guys!

      No Need wait for members to join, Delivery within 24 hours or less...
      If you ever PM me and don't get a reply, please PM again...
      Most of the times i don't able to reply to everyone :P

    13. #13
      The Black Knightss
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      NY
      Posts
      523

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      He sent the course after 15 hours he said will send in 30 min , then i find the course not usable big watermark in centere of the video with my name ??? the course is not whourth 45$ to send it with big watermark , i cnnot use it for my education . so please send clean version or refund the money . bad experience. if i didnt get clean verion or a refund i will never buy from you man .

    14. #14
      :::::::: Moderator :::::: BlackHatX's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      BOSS ILAND
      Posts
      58,573

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      Quote Originally Posted by messimo View Post
      He sent the course after 15 hours he said will send in 30 min , then i find the course not usable big watermark in centere of the video with my name ??? the course is not whourth 45$ to send it with big watermark , i cnnot use it for my education . so please send clean version or refund the money . bad experience. if i didnt get clean verion or a refund i will never buy from you man .
      You are GB leaker I know that but this time you will be banned...we do watermark for protect our GB...no more question you are banned.
      Payment Methods Paypal & Webmoney & Payeer & Bitcoin

      Live Support: Skype ID: ede.support

    15. #15
      The Black Knightss
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      NY
      Posts
      523

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      DO YOU HAVE ANY PROVE ?? THAT I AM GB LEAKER ??

      I paid 45$ didnt get it for free , and i am just asking for what i paid .

      when the course has a big watermark in center of the videos its useless for me . any way this is last time i will buy from this forum .

      thank you anyway for your professional support

    16. #16
      GB ORGANIZER flarebusteR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      2,800

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      Quote Originally Posted by messimo View Post
      DO YOU HAVE ANY PROVE ?? THAT I AM GB LEAKER ??

      I paid 45$ didnt get it for free , and i am just asking for what i paid .

      when the course has a big watermark in center of the videos its useless for me . any way this is last time i will buy from this forum .

      thank you anyway for your professional support
      yes actually, you commented on most of my GB's in different business fields but never purchase any except this one, the watermark you are talking about is completely transparent, in any way that transparent watermark reduces the quality of videos & hides any part of the video you can clearly see through it so I don't think that the course becomes useless as one can go through the course very easily.


      I did delay in delivering the course due to some internet issues because I uploads separately for everyone but the delay was not as long as 15 hours as you mentioned I didn't even take half the time you are accusing me of but you received the complete course every video in high quality with every transcript & every document provided by the author there are not single files missing in the course.


      In straight You are complaining about a $997 course you received in just $40 because it contains a watermark which you clearly see through it...


      clearly, you have ulterior motives with the watermark you cannot sell it to anyone, I respect my participants & I do provide full support to participants of my group buys but in this case I cannot help you, I am sorry.
      If you ever PM me and don't get a reply, please PM again...
      Most of the times i don't able to reply to everyone :P

    17. #17
      The Black Knights
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Location
      USA
      Age
      51
      Posts
      173

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      nobody likes watermarks....especially if they are in the exact center of the video and blocking shit. they are annoying and distracting. people who do the watermarks should put them at the tom or bottom. not in the direct middle of a video. it's amateur hour for water marks.

      just because the guy doesn't like or want water marks doesn't mean he's a leaker although i as well find it suspicious when considering the benefits of the group buy to begin with.

      but unless someone has facts to support the defamation of a person's character, it should be 100% prohibited to that unjustly.

      i don't do group buys because they are scams and not entirely group buys but done to make a profit. but if i were to have bought a group buy, i woulda questioned the watermark being in the middle of the content and i know i am not a leaker of group buys and never will be.

      i am only writing this and speaking up because the admin said he was going to ban someone who didn't even commit a crime here. that shit is absurd!

    18. #18
      The Black Knights
      Join Date
      Aug 2021
      Location
      Siem Reap
      Posts
      47

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      thx

    19. #19
      GB ORGANIZER flarebusteR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      2,800

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      Quote Originally Posted by DFrost View Post
      nobody likes watermarks....especially if they are in the exact center of the video and blocking shit. they are annoying and distracting. people who do the watermarks should put them at the tom or bottom. not in the direct middle of a video. it's amateur hour for water marks.

      just because the guy doesn't like or want water marks doesn't mean he's a leaker although i as well find it suspicious when considering the benefits of the group buy to begin with.

      but unless someone has facts to support the defamation of a person's character, it should be 100% prohibited to that unjustly.

      i don't do group buys because they are scams and not entirely group buys but done to make a profit. but if i were to have bought a group buy, i woulda questioned the watermark being in the middle of the content and i know i am not a leaker of group buys and never will be.

      i am only writing this and speaking up because the admin said he was going to ban someone who didn't even commit a crime here. that shit is absurd!
      I understand your comment but admin did not suspect him just because he was opposing the watermarks there were several other factors like he was asking for payment links for many other different group buys in different fields simultaneously & not even participating & I also understand your opinions about watermarks but the watermark I put is clearly visible, if someone truly wants to learn the content of the course then the watermark in any way slow him/her down, you can clearly see through it, you can P.M me, i can send you an exact video I watermarked & then you can justify for yourself, if the watermarks I put really make the course useless?
      If you ever PM me and don't get a reply, please PM again...
      Most of the times i don't able to reply to everyone :P

    20. #20
      The Black Knights
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Location
      USA
      Age
      51
      Posts
      173

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      nobody said watermarks make a course useless. but they ARE irritating and makes you want to punch a wall....especially when they are in the exact middle of the content and not respectfully on the top or bottom. there is absolutely NO good reason to put them in the middle. on the top or bottom....especially when doing them individually, serves the same exact purpose to track the leakers.

      i've seen watermarks. i don't need to see yours. your making excuses for your watermarks now to be place in the middle of the content. this is more annoying than the watermarks themselves....

      as far as the banning, if it was for something else other than this watermark bullshit, then keep it where it belongs and outside a thread with no relevance. HE was relevant bringing up the watermarks in the thread and showing his dislike whether he was up to no good or not. maybe communicate with him in PRIVATE on the banning issue you are talking about since it has nothing to do with anything in this thread.

      now just do your own thing and stop harassing people and complaining to the admins to ban people unless you have a very good and legit reason.

    21. #21
      GB ORGANIZER flarebusteR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      2,800

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      Quote Originally Posted by DFrost View Post
      nobody said watermarks make a course useless. but they ARE irritating and makes you want to punch a wall....especially when they are in the exact middle of the content and not respectfully on the top or bottom. there is absolutely NO good reason to put them in the middle. on the top or bottom....especially when doing them individually, serves the same exact purpose to track the leakers.

      i've seen watermarks. i don't need to see yours. your making excuses for your watermarks now to be place in the middle of the content. this is more annoying than the watermarks themselves....

      as far as the banning, if it was for something else other than this watermark bullshit, then keep it where it belongs and outside a thread with no relevance. HE was relevant bringing up the watermarks in the thread and showing his dislike whether he was up to no good or not. maybe communicate with him in PRIVATE on the banning issue you are talking about since it has nothing to do with anything in this thread.

      now just do your own thing and stop harassing people and complaining to the admins to ban people unless you have a very good and legit reason.
      I see how it is...

      but can you see the irony in this? you are also supporting his views but did not get banned? do you think why? because you are wrong here, as i've said already admin did not banned him for opposing watermarks but there were several other factors included which I told you but you are Ignoring completely, please make your facts clear before protesting & yes I've started putting watermarks because 1st it is a rule told to me by admin & 2nd I know things about groups buys & how GB leaks, that you do not , it's like telling a car mechanic how he/she can do things when you don't know a single thing about cars, & putting watermarks like this do make them useless for leakers most of the times watermarks in the bottom or middle can easily be cropped & removed & please learn to choose your words kindly, accusing me of harassing is kind of heavy statement atleast for me, when you didn't even bought anything from me, I am replying to you respectfully & you are being hostile, i think it's clear who is harassing who?

      & you can read clearly that messimo clearly said that it's now useless for him, so please if you want to protest properly read previous statements & if you want to punch a wall because of a watermark I guess you have some really bad anger issues & nothing else, you are getting a course in mere fraction of it's price, I guess you can compromise a little if not you can buy from the original source by paying full price & I don't know why are being so aggressive to me, I never force anyone to buy from me

      Well, I am not gonna reply to this anymore & I hope you will not to if you really want to talk please use my skype here - https://join.skype.com/invite/n84ThDQt6dJf

      I don't want to continue this unnecessary conversation here, as this is the thread for my GB & as for me the matter it is already resolved, I strated no interaction with you, you suddenly started commenting, so i humbly request you to stop this & use my skype if you want to continue.
      I will definitely reply you there, you have my word.

      Thank you & I hope you understand!
      Last edited by flarebusteR; 6 Days Ago at 05:51 PM.
      If you ever PM me and don't get a reply, please PM again...
      Most of the times i don't able to reply to everyone :P

    22. #22
      GB ORGANIZER flarebusteR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      2,800

      Default Re: Troy Dean - Client Acquisition Formula

      GET - Emily Utter - The Freedom Series, Freedom in Business as a Way of Life.

      AS AN EXCLUSIVE BONUS! WORTH $497

      GB LINK HERE- http://www.edollarearn.com/threads/9...-a-Way-of-Life

      THIS WILL BE DELIVERED TO PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS in 48 HOURS.
      Last edited by flarebusteR; 5 Days Ago at 12:29 AM.
      If you ever PM me and don't get a reply, please PM again...
      Most of the times i don't able to reply to everyone :P

     

     

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 17
      Last Post: 07-11-2021, 12:54 AM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •