Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 17 Hours 58 Minutes 53 Seconds

Arrow Local Lead Generator - Sam Bakker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJZdMV0i5xs

Progress From Start To Finish With A Few Clicks Of A button
      … IN 60 SECONDS FLAT,
      LITERALLY…
      THE MOST COMPLETE
      Lead Generation Tool Ever Produced!
      Local Lead Detective Has Been Created To Serve Up
      The Most Targetted And Accurate Information
      About Any Business Worldwide and FAST
      LIVE 60 SECOND VIDEO PROOF BELOW
      Hey, Sam Bakker here,
      I am the guy behind Social Business Accelerator, a really popular Social Media Marketing site that boasts over 2000 current monthly members. In my time online I have generated a list of over 80,000 subscribers who rely on me and my company to provide the best and most up to date information about Social Media Marketing and Consulting.

The information that I’ve taught to students of mine has resulted in them making into the hundreds of thousands of dollars’ nailing some of the best clients in their local areas.

A big factor of that success has been our ability to teach customers where to find the best most targeted leads they should approach with Social Media Marketing or offline marketing information One of the strategies that has become popular with our subscribers has been the “Social Bakers” Strategy where we use on of the biggest Facebook directories on the web to locate clients then email them.

This strategy worked very well. Customers of ours would go to the social analytics website (socialbakers.com) then locate businesses that looked the ‘most likely’ to approach and email those businesses. From there they would communicate with businesses that wanted help and sign them up for whatever social media service they were promoting. This worked well with many customers achieving some great success.
      But… dispite the success there was still one big problem. TIME…
      …many of our customers were working in full time jobs and many of them would have rather driven a nail through their arm than sort through all the results on SocialBakers.com to find ‘potential clients’.
      Look, I have to be frank with you.

It’s time to must a BIG myth right now. All this crap about having to cold call businesses, approach all your friends or even network like a maniac to get clients… it will work but it’s not necessary at all.

I know for a fact that businesses are in one group or the other.

They understand the value of online marketing
      They don’t understand the value of online marketing

It’s the reason we came up with our new formula for dominating client acquisition locally.

Helping customers of ours aquire clients in just a few days.

Here’s the thing: When you got out to dominate a market, you need to automate as much as possible. It’s where beginners go wrong. They follow some system that tells them to contact every business owner and their mother without any automation. It’d drive anyone crazy.
      So we took things to the next logical level…
      Why waste time scouring the web for potential clients, listing their information in a xcell spreadsheet and doing it all again the next day… when we could use automation to get the job done and get more clients, make more money and help more businesses in less time?

But there was one glitch… we weren’t happy with any of the software solutions that were currently out there on the market.

I mean this software had to take out all the grunt work of looking for clients and there wasn’t anything that had EVERYTHING we needed to do that.

So it was time we got building our own…

Look when we finished cooking up this baby, we made the US Snoden spy case look like a joke… Ok maybe not quite but you get the point… This software had to deliver all of the proven benefits of our client acquisition formula and do the job like pouring gas over a fire. Nothing like this had ever been created before… honestly, we didn’t know if it could even be done. But our developer came back with a full system for grabbing all the data we needed and funnelling it into our very own list.

Just look at the RESULTS that we and our beta testers have achieved with our new Local Lead
      Detective software….
      After just installing Local Lead Detective and nothing else…
      For a tough search like this one…
      Finding businesses all around the web that needed help with all kinds of services:

Direct Download Links -

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    2 Minutes 29 Seconds

Default Re: Local Lead Generator - Sam Bakker

I can not download the software version "Local Lead Generator - Sam Bakker"

thanks

Mr. Macchia

Time Online
    2 Minutes 29 Seconds

I can not download the software version "Local Lead Generator - Sam Bakker"

thanks

Mr. Macchia

Time Online
    N/A

If I join the VIP membership for $25, will I be able to get the Local Lead Software from Sam Bakker?

Time Online
    N/A

Does anyone have the software downloaded already & uploaded ready for download from another link?

Time Online
    N/A

Did you ever get the software?

•