In addition, I know a lot of you still have questions about your 9×12 business so I’ve created our own private forum where we can share ideas and learn even more.
Now you can have your questions answered, learn what’s working for others, and build your business with even more confidence.
  • Get my “Deal Bible”- my quick guide to some of the most successful daily deals online in the top niches. No more spending your time looking these deals up manually- simply open my easy-to-read Deal Bible and have samples of high-converting offers right at your fingertips! I’ve done all the work for you.
  • Get a 9×12 Postcard Template that you can download and email to prospects along with ad dimensions and suggested pricing.
  • Learn more about pricing your cards for maximum profit as well as using EDDM for your mailing.
  • Discover how to set up and track your leads when using the Local Affiliate Method and different pricing methods.
  • Discover different printing options as well as my personal choice for all of my printing needs where you can get your printing done for less.
  • Get access to our new private mastermind forum just for 9×12′ers that have purchased the 9×12 Fast Profits System where you can ask questions, discover what’s working and not working, and other great training and resources. This is where great minds gather to share cutting-edge strategies and real-life examples of what’s working today!

Salespage

Download

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Mirrors

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.