Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

The Black Knightss
      Time Online
      N/A

Default Getr paid 7$ over and over again to use Telegram [Latest Method]

Hi, everyone hope you all are fine, I am too. Today I have comeup with a brand new earning platform that pays 7$ for copy and pasting links online, it pays 1 JUV (Worth 7$) for every link and here the minimum payout is only 50 JUV (worth 350$) and you can make it within 3-5 days, I know many of you will not believe this and call me a scammer, guys firstly this platform will pay you crypto and when you cashout through it you will be paid in paypal and one of my friend got a payment from this, Remember everything is legal and legit here,

Here is the payment proof : https://prnt.sc/suf9bx

So what it is exactly the platform I am talking about is not an app or a site it a telegram bot that pays its user 7$ over and over again through paypal, so if you are interested then you can checkout the steps to join below,

STEPS:
      1) Firstly you need a telegram app/web version of telegram for this, so make sure you have one. Remember you need to register an account in telegram to start using it.

2) Now Click on this link https://pastelink.net/1oj15 and then you will land on pastelinks site amd then click on the telegram link there and after clicking you will be automatically land on telegram app/web version of telegram and then click on START button and then follow the advisor channel by clicking on blue text in the post and following the channel click on CHECK and now you are eligible for earning paypal money,
      Remember the minimum payout is 50 JUV

NOTE: This platform is for a limited time only as it is new in the market and will be going soon so please hurry and get it asap, remember for now this platform is INVITATION ONLY means you can't just go directly and join, you need a link to join, and the link is given in STEP 2 so please follow all the steps correctly and start earning asap, Thanks and sorry for such a big post and pm me if you have any comments.

Have a nice day everyone.....

The Black Knightss
    Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Getr paid 7$ over and over again to use Telegram [Latest Method]

Quote Originally Posted by faizanashraf View Post
    Hi, everyone hope you all are fine, I am too. Today I have comeup with a brand new earning platform that pays 7$ for copy and pasting links online, it pays 1 JUV (Worth 7$) for every link and here the minimum payout is only 50 JUV (worth 350$) and you can make it within 3-5 days, I know many of you will not believe this and call me a scammer, guys firstly this platform will pay you crypto and when you cashout through it you will be paid in paypal and one of my friend got a payment from this, Remember everything is legal and legit here,

Here is the payment proof : https://prnt.sc/suf9bx

So what it is exactly the platform I am talking about is not an app or a site it a telegram bot that pays its user 7$ over and over again through paypal, so if you are interested then you can checkout the steps to join below,

STEPS:
    1) Firstly you need a telegram app/web version of telegram for this, so make sure you have one. Remember you need to register an account in telegram to start using it.

2) Now Click on this link https://pastelink.net/1oj15 and then you will land on pastelinks site amd then click on the telegram link there and after clicking you will be automatically land on telegram app/web version of telegram and then click on START button and then follow the advisor channel by clicking on blue text in the post and following the channel click on CHECK and now you are eligible for earning paypal money,
    Remember the minimum payout is 50 JUV

NOTE: This platform is for a limited time only as it is new in the market and will be going soon so please hurry and get it asap, remember for now this platform is INVITATION ONLY means you can't just go directly and join, you need a link to join, and the link is given in STEP 2 so please follow all the steps correctly and start earning asap, Thanks and sorry for such a big post and pm me if you have any comments.

Have a nice day everyone.....

Hi bro, Sorry but The platform I mentioned is not paying at the moment and I had also requested for a cashout and still I didn't got my payment actually their withdraw button in their bot is not working, so its sure that they are scam and really sorry for your time and I regret for this as I was not knowing that this platform would not pay, I shared the platform on this forum because I saw the payment proof from one of my friends so please bear with me and don't take it seriously as I will be coming with more 100% legit platforms in future,
    I will message you if this platform start paying, thanks for reading my reply and looking forward to work with you in future, bye....

•