Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 11 Hours 51 Minutes 58 Seconds

Thumbs up Dave Kaminski – YouTube Video Ads For Regular People

It's Not Hype, Salesmanship or Some New Discovery.
      It's Just The Way It Is...

Here’s the bottom line.

The fastest and easiest way to get traffic to any website…traffic that actually converts into leads and customers…is to use paid advertising.

And the cheapest paid advertising available, without question, is YouTube video ads.

That doesn’t mean that the other paid advertising options (like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Bing, etc.) are bad. They’re not. They are all great in their own way. It’s just that they are more expensive. And more competitive.

In a nutshell, with YouTube video ads you can get the same results as those other platforms, but typically at a much lower cost. And without having to battle a dozen different competitors.

Again, that’s not hype. That is…literally…just how it is.
      Let Me Tell You Again How Cheap and Non-Competitive
      YouTube Video Ads Can Be

YouTube video ads typically cost 3x less than Facebook ads. Is that a hard, etched in stone number? No. Sometimes an ad for a particular market might be 10x less. Sometimes it might be 2x less. Sometimes it might be the same. But overall, you can typically expect the ad cost on YouTube to be about a third of what you might spend on Facebook.

In the real world, that means if it’s costing you $3 to get a lead on Facebook, that same lead will probably cost you $1 on YouTube. And with some advanced targeting tricks in YouTube, it’s not unheard of to get leads for as little as 15 cents (yes, you read that right).

YouTube video ads typically have 3x less competition than Facebook ads. In fact, only about one-third of YouTube’s ad inventory is filled. For you that means your advertising opportunities on YouTube are wide-open.

In the real world that means you’re not going to be competing with a bunch of other businesses for someone’s attention. Where on Facebook…(and I literally checked my Facebook newsfeed before writing this)…I saw 3 ads competing with each other within the first 10 posts of my feed.

Which leads us to viewer intent.

On Facebook, viewer intent is low. That means people are typically just wasting time, scrolling through posts about what other people are eating, doing or thinking. Your job as an advertiser is to interrupt their trance and make them interested in something they weren’t even thinking about.

On YouTube, viewer intent is high. That means people are searching for something specific. And your video ad…about that same specific thing…can appear in the video they decide to watch. In other words, you are catching them at the EXACT MOMENT they are looking for a solution…a solution your product or service can provide.
      But Wait, There's More!
      Free Advertising On The World's 2nd Largest Search Engine!

YouTube isn’t the typical social media platform where people spend their time humble-bragging and stalking each other.

Instead, it’s a platform where people type in words for things they are looking for. At its roots, it’s a search engine. And when it comes to search engines, YouTube is the 2nd biggest in the world (behind Google, which is #1).

1 billion people, each and every day, are on YouTube. And those 1 billion people watch an average of 5 billion videos a day.

That’s a lot of eyeballs. And here’s why this is important to you.

YouTube only charges you for video ads if people watch them for longer than 30 seconds (or if they click on the ad). So what happens if someone watches 25 seconds of your ad and then clicks the skip button? Nothing. You are not charged a penny. Zero. Nada. Zilch.

So what good does that do you? Well, let me ask you this…do TV ads ask you to click a button? No. They simply make you aware of a product. But advertisers still spend million on them because they know that once people are aware of a product, a certain percentage will end up buying the product.

It can work the same way on YouTube. Except you aren’t spending millions…YouTube is letting you make people aware of your product or service for free.
      Let Other People Do All The Work of Building
      Huge Audiences and Becoming "Influencers"...
      Then Steal Those Audiences and Sell To Them

Back in the old-days of the Internet, when you needed to sell your stuff you would find the top dogs, the big-wigs, the “influencers” in your market and beg them to promote your stuff to their audience in exchange for 50% of your sales (and usually more). It was called finding super-affiliates.

These days YouTube lets you do basically the same thing. Except there is no begging and it’s a helluva lot cheaper.

Let me explain.

The parade of people who want to become famous or influencers on YouTube is endless. Most fail. But some stick with it, constantly churning out content. After a few miserable years, they have built an audience of millions…with video views in the tens of millions.

Now here’s the part where you’re going to thank those YouTube influencers for all of their hard work.

Let’s say there’s a YouTube influencer in your market. They have millions of video views.

Guess what? YouTube will let you steal their audience. That means YouTube will let you run your ads in front of their videos, to their audience. In other words, you get to profit from a big, targeted-audience that someone else built.

Now are you starting to understand how powerful YouTube video ads can be for your business?
      Almost Sounds Too Good To Be True, Right?
      Well, There's Always a Catch.
      And That Is To Run Profitable Ads On YouTube,
      You Need To Know What The Hell You're Doing.
      So Let Me Help You With That
      Get immediately download Dave Kaminski - YouTube Video Ads For Regular People
      Introducing...

YouTube Video Ads For Regular People

Big surprise, I’m selling a course on how to run video ads on YouTube. You couldn’t see that coming, could you?
      Actually, I’ve been asked countless times “when are you coming out with a course on paid advertising”? And I always said it wasn’t on my roadmap.
      So why am I doing this course now? First, because the cost difference between YouTube ads vs. all of the other guys has become beyond glaring.
      And not enough people know about this.
      And second because “other” training out there on YouTube videos ads is insanely over-priced (think $1,000+ courses). I’ve always told it like it is and I’ll do it again here; if you’re spending that much on a YouTube course, you’re getting screwed by slick marketers.
      So I finally decided to publish my own YouTube ads course. And I decided to make it for the regular person…the person who is tired of hearing all of the big-money-for-nothing-promises, doesn’t have time or money to burn and just wants someone to show them what to do without any B.S.
      If that sounds like you, then this course is for you.

No Experience Necessary

No Fancy Video Stuff Needed

And Yes, YouTube Ads Will Work For "Your Business"

Probably the biggest reason why people don’t run YouTube ads is that they are afraid of making videos. Or they don’t know how. Or they think they’ll suck at it.
      Well, here’s the good news.
      You don’t need to be experienced with video. You don’t need a bunch of expensive stuff. You don’t need talent. You don’t need to be a techie. You don’t need to be artsy. And you don’t need to be a pretty, 20-something-year-old girl.
      That’s because the ads that tend to work best on YouTube are simple, honest and transparent videos with little or no production value. In other words, they don’t look like slick ads you see on TV…they look like videos made by a regular person being honest.
      That means…literally…you can make profitable YouTube ads with just your smartphone. Typically, the more “un-ad-like” your videos look, the better off you’ll be. In fact, one of my best-performing ads was simply a video of a kitten trying not to fall asleep (shot on an ancient iPhone 5).
      And if you’re worried that YouTube ads won’t work for your business…either because you have a local business, deal only with business-to-business clients or something else…don’t be.
      Whatever type of business you have, your customers are still people. And YouTube has 1 billion people a day on their site, watching 5 billion videos a day. In fact, YouTube is the #1 place people go to for finding answers to their problems. So if your customers are people (and not aliens) and your business solves a problem, YouTube ads can work for you.
      Got it? Okay, let me highlight everything I’ll be covering in the training:

Everything About Video Ad Setup

This is probably the most confusing part of running video ads on YouTube. There are multiple things you have to setup and hook together. And there are multiple options (that YouTube doesn’t explain very well) that you need to configure as well. So this is going to be the nuts-and-bolts part of the training. Where instead of letting you get frustrated and confused as hell with Google/YouTube apps , I’m going to show you exactly what to do, step by step. No confusion. You’ll set things up EXACTLY as I show you and be golden. I can’t understate the importance of what I’ll be sharing with you here. It’s the difference between knowing what the hell you’re doing and being lost and clueless.

Everything About Making Video Ads

Okay, I’ve already made it clear that all you really need to create video ads is a smartphone. But even then, you’re going to have tech questions. And since I’m the video guy, I’m going to answer all of your tech questions here. I’ll tell you want to use, how to use it and how to make your video ads in minutes instead of hours or days. But what’s even more important is the STYLE of your video ads. That means what you’re saying and showing and in what order. So I’m going to detail the battle-proven formats to use for your video ads. That means you’re not going to have to guess at what type of videos to make. I’m going to show you want types of videos to make, all step by step.

Everything About Ad Targeting

This is the most important part of running YouTube ads. Targeting means deciding who specifically will see your ads on YouTube. And if you get this wrong, your ads will simply be a waste of time and money. I’m going to make sure you get it right. Many people think that Facebook is the king of hyper-focused ad targeting and that YouTube’s targeting is weak in comparison. Good, let people keep thinking that. It will keep the competition low on YouTube. Because the truth is that YouTube offers laser-focused ad targeting as well. You just have to know how to do it. And that’s exactly what I’m going to teach you in this section. How to deliver your videos ads to the best audience, at the lowest cost and for the highest conversions.

Everything About Troubleshooting

Here’s a dose of honesty for you. Not every YouTube video ad you run will be successful. You’re not going to knock it out of the park every time. You’re going to have minimal successes before you have big successes. And eventually, even your best ads will stop performing well (though successful YouTube ads can run a lot longer than successful Facebook ads). So in this section, I’m going to show you how to troubleshoot what’s gone wrong. Was it something with your ad or something with your targeting? I’ll show you how to know, what to do and how to move forward so you can get back to running dirt-cheap and profitable video ads.

Everything You Need To Know For Creating and Running

Profitable YouTube Video Ads Is Included

And without any bullsh**.
      You’re busy. The last thing you probably want to do is spend the next month going through a course, swearing at your computer, while still not being able to figure out how to get a single YouTube video ad up and running.
      That’s not going to happen with YouTube Video Ads For Regular People.
      Straight up, I’m simply going to show you what to do and how to do it…so you can have your first profitable YouTube video ad up and running as fast as possible.
      How fast? Everyone is different. But even if you’re the perfect storm of super-busy, super-lazy and super-distracted, you should have your first video ad running in less than a week with my training.
      Everything you need to know and do is in the training. It’s all there, laid out for you step by step.
      Just follow what I teach and you’ll quickly discover that everything I’ve said here is true...that YouTube video ads are far and away the fastest, easiest and cheapest way to bring traffic to your website…traffic than turns into leads and customers.

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://webvideouniversity.com/youtube-video-ads-for-regular-people/

**Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 28 Minutes

Default Re: Dave Kaminski – YouTube Video Ads For Regular People

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Weeks 11 Hours 20 Minutes 42 Seconds