Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 23 Minutes 46 Seconds

Thumbs up Kenrick Cleveland – Unconscious Neuro Modelling (Unified and Complete)

Dear MaxPersuasion Subscriber,
      What was Albert Einstein referring to in the quote above?
      Only one of the most important aspects when it comes to getting ahead in life.
      Because if you want to be truly great at something… you need to first find someone who has already accomplished what you want and then…
      Know… not just how they do what you want to do – but their thoughts behind it.
      As Albert said… “the rest are details”.
      This is the quickest way to Mastery.
      In the past, this was achieved by becoming someone’s apprentice… Spending countless hours with them to be able to model their behaviors and actions.
      Not anymore! Introducing…
      Unconscious Neuro Modeling™
      Because this program is like none other…
      The primary goal… is not to provide you with a bunch of techniques.
      But give you an already complete solution… plug and play…
      Where you will model the thoughts, behaviors and skills of people who have already accomplished what you want… and make them your own!
      And all from the comfort of your home.
      Let me ask you…
      Does that sound like something you would be interested in?
      I would hope so.
      Continue Watching the Video, then read the information below to discover how the simple three step Unconscious Neuro Modeling process™ will forever change the way you learn.
      Making it Faster… Easier… and more FUN than you ever thought possible.

The 3 Step Unconscious Neuro Modeling Process™
      UNM is an extremely powerful process where you will be using profound brain wave states to pickup the desired skills, behaviors and abilities of the person you are modeling.
      But it also works in reverse… where you can pick up “negative” attributes of the person you choose to model.
      So, during Step 1 of the Unconscious Neuro Modeling System™, we have included a layer of protection for you. Without this, we would not release this program to the public.
      This layer of protection is achieved through our program – The Power Of Being.
      During Step 1, you will imprint what we call a “Being” Statement into your neurology through our Neuro Imprinting Sessions™. The “Being” Statement acts like our cells membranes to only let the good stuff in and keeps the bad stuff out.
      During Step 1, you will imprint what we call a “Being” Statement into your neurology through our Neuro Imprinting Sessions. The “Being” Statement acts like our cells membranes to only let the good stuff in and keeps the bad stuff out.
      This is mandatory for all students. If you do not already own the Power Of Being program, it will be provided for you as a bonus for this program along with a PDF containing several different examples for you to use or modify – making this a simple and easy process.
      After you pick your “Being” Statement to imprint, you will continue to imprint the statement over the next 5 days. All you need to do is load the session onto your mp3 player or Kasina, sit back and relax.
      Deep Theta brainwave states is the gas that drives the Unconscious Modeling Process. And while we are naturally in this state during childhood – when we are modeling the world and people around us – we naturally lose this ability when we are adults.
      This is a much deeper state than our regular Neuro Imprinting Sessions™ that come with all our programs.
      ​And to be able to train yourself to enter and hold this state a Kasina Light and Sound Machine is required.*

Mediators can spend thousands of hours to train themselves to reach and hold this deep on a Theta state – but through this program, using the 6 Neuro Imprinting Sessions™ and the Kasina, you will shortcut the process and achieve the same results in days… not years.
      Using our Neuro Imprinting Technology™ and the Kasina, you will condition your mind to enter into deep Theta States on command and be able to hold that state while reading, watching video or listening to audio.
      All you will need to do is load one of the 6 Neuro Imprinting Sessions™ that are available during this step onto your Kasina… sit back, relax and follow a few simple instructions. You will do a session a day for a total of 9 days… It’s that easy!
      *If you do not already own a Kasina, please be sure to choose the package that contains one. The Kasina regularly sells for $349 plus Shipping but during this special offer… you can invest in one for only $249 plus Shipping. We have made a special deal with the manufacturer to discount the price of the Kasina for this program since it is required. Even if you already own one, you might want to pick up a second for a friend or family member, since you will never see the Kasina offered for this little.
      Here is where the real fun begins. Now that you have your layer of protection so you don’t pick up any negative attributes of your model and you conditioned your mind to enter and hold profoundly deep levels of the Theta State on command – we can start the modeling process.
      Modeling is all about picking up the behaviors, skills and attributes of the person who has already accomplished what you want to do.
      ​In the past, this was best achieved by becoming someone’s apprentice. Spending countless hours with them to learn not only how they do what they could do but why they did it… their thought process behind it… their secrets to achieving greatness.
      But now with Unconscious Neuro Modeling™, you will drastically shortcut this process and become anyone’s apprentice, dead or alive, from the comforts of your own home – and accelerate the learning process for any skill or behavior you want to acquire.
      And as I mentioned in the video, during this program, you will start with me as your model… so that you can accelerate your abilities using the skills and strategies you have been developing to get others to say YES to you.
      The first part Modeling process is to have a deep understanding of your model. This is where your unconscious mind is given everything it needs to lock into the beliefs, values, emotions and thought patterns of the model.
      I have recorded over 4 hours of in-depth information where I peel back the curtain of many aspects of my life – some I never thought I would share in public.
      I do ask you to keep these recordings private since I reveal very personal information.
      And by the time you finish listening to these audios you will understand exactly who I am and what drives me to do what I do.
      The next part is “stepping” into the model while in the deep Theta State. You will do this while reading, listening or watching your model – so your unconscious mind imprints the behaviors and skills you want to acquire. This is a very similar process that Method actors use to become their characters – but here we are doing it at a much more profound level.
      You will be provided with all the material you need to go through this process – it’s plug and play.
      That is one of the reasons this program is so revolutionary – there is nothing you need to do besides load the sessions onto your Kasina and follow some simple instructions.
      We have taken this proven process… which once took hundreds of hours to learn… and created a simple step-by-step system that anyone implement can benefit from in a very short period of time.
      *FYI: Currently, we have two more models you can benefit from: Dr. Milton Erickson and Gerry Spence (famed trial attorney who never lost) – and we will be adding more to pick from in the future. You’ll have a full library at your fingertips.
      About The Primary Model: Kenrick E. Cleveland
      For over three decades, KENRICK E. CLEVELAND has dedicated himself to perfecting the techniques, the skill, the “art” of influence. He is known worldwide for his charismatic teachings in sales and conversational persuasion and… he for his controversial and edgy Dark Side teachings.
      Drawing from a diversified career base that includes an extensive sales background coupled with experience in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and hypnosis, Kenrick has created a model of persuasion that is so effective that it remains the benchmark of excellence in this field.
      Specific to modeling Kenrick… you will have access to in depth interviews and videos for your unconscious mind to absorb the skills and strategies he has created for influencing others.
      UNM Bonus Package
      The POWER OF BEING Program ($49 value)
      An Integral part of the UNM process… your checks and balances system for the modeling process.
      The Power Of Being is the simplest formula for success that will automatically put you on the correct path to reaching your goals and achieving them… all through a simple three step process.

1. First by accepting where you are at in your life and that your past decisions have been the driving force getting you to where you are today.
      2. Then by making a conscious decision on who you want to BE – by creating the perfect BEing statement – that will now act as the rudder and guide you to your destination.
      3. And finally by installing your new Being statement deep into every nook and cranny of your mind and body through the three Neuro Imprinting Sessions™.

The Power Of Being Program consists of a short audio to help you understand the simple success formula, a workbook and 3 Neuro Imprinting Sessions™ plus a PDF specific to the UNM process containing several different examples of Being Statements for you to pick from or modify yours after.
      DNA Of Persuasion Live Seminar Recordings (over $490 value)
      Over 15 hours of recordings from the DNA of Persuasion live event – including a 54 page follow along manual and transcripts – so you don’t miss a word from of this powerful material.
      ​Here is what a few of the original seminar attendees had to say about the DNA of Persuasion:
      “Outstanding!
      Kenrick, DNA of Persuasion program has been, far and away, the most content rich and impacting training in persuasion mastery I have ever taken. As one who “walks your talk”, you are a master of your craft and the way you consistently over-deliver is astounding.” -John M. Susko, Roseville, MI
      “DNA of Persuasion blew me away!
      Even 1 day with the courses material made the investment worthwhile and all 4 days were extremely powerful and even effectively covered tools to help me as a salesperson to stay in the most positive state of mind.
      I’m tremendously excited about applying the material now. I can’t wait to introduce this technology to my colleagues and I’m thrilled about the additional income and possibilities that this material will bring.” – David Prystawa, Vancouver; British Columbia
      “The information that Kenrick provides takes any person to a totally different level. I have been in sales for 25 years and never knew how much I didn’t know until I came to the seminar in Vegas. I feel very privileged to have met Kenrick and have him share his unbelievable knowledge. If you get the chance – experience this exclusive plain of information. Thanks Kenrick!” – C. Glenn Keller, Alexander, NC
      “I anticipate doubling my income over the next year using the very techniques you taught us last week, and even more importantly, increase the results to my clients as well. I’ll let you know how much I exceed that prediction.” – Navi Dowty, Wausau
      3 LIVE Q&A CALLS ($291 value)
      Spaced throughout the UNM process, we will be holding 3 live Q&A calls (with me) to answer any questions you have and allow you to provide your thoughts and feedback throughout the process.
      Over the last few years, we have run this program 5 different times (and each time it sold out) in order to optimize the UNM process and ensure it is ready to be sold on Maxpersuasion’s website.
      Now, that we have updated the program, we are looking for one last group of MaxPersuasion subscribers to go through the process and give us their honest opinion before we launch the program to the world in 2020. Also, we would like to build a Q&A library for future users who go through the program to make the process as simple as possible.
      And to make it manageable (since this a unique process), once again, we are limiting enrollment to only 50 participants.
      UNM Special Bonus Package
      ​Bonus Models: Erickson Model + Gerry Spence ($490 Value)
      ​With this Unconscious Neuro Modeling™ Special Bonus Package, we are automatically adding two additional models for you to work with: Dr. Milton Erickson and Gerry Spence at zero cost ( an additional $490 value).
      These two extraordinary people are the perfect models to expand your persuasion and influence skills to levels beyond belief.
      Dr. Erickson was one of the few people I modeled that lead to the development my own abilities. If you are not familiar with Dr. Erickson he is arguably the best hypnotist that ever lived.
      His use of language and stories to gain rapport with the hardest of people made him seem superhuman. And now you have the opportunity to tap into his genius for yourself…
      And when you do…
      You will start to notice massive changes inside yourself.
      As my business partner Jared said…
      “After using UNM for modeling Erickson, it became almost spooky the abilities I began acquiring. I would go out and meet new people and be able to pick up little nuisances in their language and movements that allowed me to be able influence with ease… it got to the point that I almost felt that I was gaining too much power to move people to YES.
      The next complementary model is…
      Gerry Spence…
      Famed criminal attorney who never lost a case as a defense attorney and prosecutor. He is the author of fifteen books, including The New York Times bestseller How to Argue and Win Every Time, From Freedom to Slavery, Give Me Liberty, and The Making of a Country Lawyer.
      And now with UNM, Gerry can be your own personal mentor on how to argue and win.
      His unique talents are unlike any you have ever seen.
      This is persuaders dream come true.
      All you have to do is…
      Unconscious Neuro Modeling Process™
      (Only 50 44 39 29 23 19 Spot Available)
      PICK THE PACKAGE THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU…
      (Only 50 44 39 29 23 19 Spot Available)
      UNM Program Featuring Kenrick E. Cleveland As Model
      (WITHOUT KASINA)

• Deep Theta Sessions ($413 Value)

• Kenrick Model ($392 Value)

• Bonus – Power of Being Program ($49 Value)

• Bonus – DNA Of Persuasion ($490 Value)

• Bonus – 3 Live Coaching Calls ($291 Value)

• Speical Bonus – Erickson Model ($245 Value)

• Special Bonus – Spence Model ($245 Value)

TOTAL VALUE: $2,125.00
      YOUR PRICE: $297.00
      ​I Want To Join UNM Today!
      UNM Program Featuring Kenrick E. Cleveland As Model
      (WITH KASINA)

• Deep Theta Sessions ($413 Value)

• Kenrick Model ($392 Value)

• Bonus – Power of Being Program ($49 Value)

• Bonus – DNA of Persuasion ($490 Value)

• Bonus – 3 Live Coaching Calls ($291 Value)

• Special Bonus – Erickson Model ($245 Value)

• Special Bonus – Spence Model ($245 Value)

• Kasina – Your Price: $249 & Shipping ($349 Value)

TOTAL VALUE: $2,374.00
      Click Below To Join UNM And Purchase A KASINA If You Live Inside The United States:
      YOUR PRICE: $561.00
      (With Kasina – Including Domestic Shipping)
      I Want To Join UNM Today And I Need A KASINA!

Click Below To Join UNM And Purchase A KASINA If You Live Outside The United States:
      YOUR PRICE: $591.00
      (With Kasina – Including International Shipping)
      ​I Want To Join UNM Today And I Need A KASINA!
      See What Are Current Members Have To Say About The UNM Process…
      Our Advanced Neuro Imprinting Technology…
      The Unconscious Neuro Modeling™ process uses scientifically proven brainwave entrainment technologies (among others – special sauce) to guide your brainwaves into the necessary states for the unconscious modeling process to occur.
      This is a much deeper state than our traditional Neuro Imprinting Sessions™ that accompany all of our other programs to turn your skills and strategies from conscious processes into unconscious results.
      And to achieve this state and be able to hold it while watching a video, reading a book or listening to audio (which is needed during the modeling process) we need to utilize every technology advancement available.
      Through the addition of lights (not just sound) we can achieve a much deeper and profound state that trains your brain to enter any state on command.
      ​That is why the Kasina (light and sound machine) is a requirement to participate in this program. It makes it drop dead simple with the addition on our Neuro Imprinting Sessions™ to reach the necessary brainwave states and hold them. It’s truly remarkable.
      Drastic Discount On The Kasina
      If you do not already have a Kasina, pick the package that is right for you below. Usually the Kasina sells for $349 plus Shipping but… through this special promotion we have negotiated with manufacturer to give you the lowest price possible (see below).
      The Kasina is simple to use. Once it arrives, all you need to do is take out of the box, plug the USB into your computer and then drag the Neuro Imprinting Sessions™ on it’s hard drive.
      *The Kasina comes with a 2 year warranty on the console and 1 year warranty on the accessories. They have incredible customer service and stand by their product 100%. It’s the only light and sound machine we recommend.
      ​Even if you already own a Kasina, right now is the perfect time to take advantage of the drastically lowered price and gift one to a loved one. As you probably know, because of the manufacturer’s restrictions… this is a rare opportunity to receive the Kasina for less than the normal retail price ($345).
      And remember, all of our Neuro Imprinting Sessions™ are specifically programed to work with the Kasina – so not only will you utilize it for this program but for all my others.
      Other Important Information
      Because of the small class size, my personal interaction and the extremely discounted price… we are not offering our usual Money Back Guarantee on this program.
      We realize this program is not for everyone and if for any reason you do not think you will receive tremendous value from joining UNM, then please don’t.

But… if you have watched the video and read all the information on the page and you are looking to discover a step-by-step process that will allow accelerate your learning of new skills and behaviors… then pick the option below that is right for you.
      Also, please note… this is a downloadable program and it is up to you to put in the work necessary to receive all the benefits provided from this course.

**Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 3 Days 20 Hours 13 Minutes 14 Seconds

Default Re: Kenrick Cleveland – Unconscious Neuro Modelling (Unified and Complete)

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 1 Day 9 Hours 10 Minutes 51 Seconds

Default Re: Kenrick Cleveland – Unconscious Neuro Modelling (Unified and Complete)

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 2 Hours 32 Minutes 7 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Hours 11 Minutes 30 Seconds

thank u

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thx

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    13 Minutes 43 Seconds

t
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    2 Minutes 49 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 10 Hours 42 Minutes 1 Second

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

ty

Time Online
    N/A

ty

Time Online
    37 Minutes 8 Seconds

thanks

Time Online
    1 Hour 56 Minutes 20 Seconds

thnk

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Hours 50 Minutes 4 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 21 Hours 54 Minutes 3 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    N/A

k

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks

Time Online
    N/A

Thank you

Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    20 Hours 8 Minutes

thanks

Time Online
    41 Minutes 29 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    N/A

ty boss

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 14 Minutes 14 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    N/A

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    28 Minutes 45 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    14 Hours 11 Minutes 47 Seconds

thx

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 16 Hours 58 Minutes 15 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    12 Hours 11 Minutes 54 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    7 Hours 3 Minutes 43 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 7 Hours 44 Minutes 17 Seconds

Ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 1 Hour 23 Minutes 9 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 8 Hours 38 Minutes 16 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

Time Online
    2 Hours 54 Minutes 23 Seconds

thanks

Time Online
    4 Hours 48 Minutes 14 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 27 Minutes 19 Seconds

Ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 4 Days 23 Hours 40 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 59 Minutes 53 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    13 Hours 7 Minutes 8 Seconds

hi

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Hours 19 Minutes 7 Seconds

ty

•  

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast