Leopard Seal SEO

Your Guide to Beating The Penguin

In This Powerful Guide...

…We’ll blast the myths surrounding the Penguin update, and give you some straight talk on the subject.

As a purchaser of Leopard Seal SEO, you’ll finally discover the definitive answer to these pressing questions…

Is on-site optimization still important? (Page 8)

How do I get real data on what’s actually working …before trying it my own sites? (page 18)

What Are The 5 Penguin Adaptions you must be using now ( page 6)

The Ten Additional Methods that still work on ‘New’ Google (page 14)

“But Jon’ you may be thinking, “if this works, why not keep it to yourself?”

Short answer is there’s no reason for me to keep this all for myself. With the niches my sites are in, I’m not going to be in direct competition with anyone here on the forum.

And lets not forget who the real enemy is here (Hint: Starts with a G, ends with a e). There is room enough for everyone to take their place atop the search rankings.

And that means you get to benefit from all the time and money I’ve spend figuring out exactly how the Penguin has changed SEO (and how it hasn’t.)

However, if you are not willing to make the necessary changes to dominate the rankings in "New Google", this course won't be for you.

Some of the tactics will seem weird or counter-intuitive to you, but they work like gangbusters and will propel your site to the top of the rankings when you take action.

You’ll want to read the rest of this letter carefully…before you do one single thing more to your money sites.

Are You Making These SEO Mistakes?

No doubt about it…the Penguin, coming hot on the heels of the Panda, has been a game changer.

If you’re still stuck using out-dated methods, you’re dead meat.

I don’t mean to sound harsh. Just the opposite in fact. You see, I’ve always believed with change comes new opportunity.

So while the chicken-littles are running around yelling the sky is falling…YOU can be taking action and making

this your best year yet online.

Here’s the thing…

You can beat the Penguin and you don’t have to take my word for it...

but the techniques you will learn are so simple, it is hard to believe how powerful they are.

Truth be told, ranking sites high up in Google for targeted keywords can be difficult...

Even for seasoned pro's who have been doing it for years.

That is unless you have step by step guidance that shows you exactly what to do...

Exactly the kind of step by step guidance that you will find inside of Leopard Seal SEO.

So if you can follow simple steps and take action on them, this course is for you.

Otherwise, you might be looking for something else.

Have A Peek Inside

Here’s how you’ll benefit instantly as an owner of Leopard Seal SEO.

You’ll discover…

» What’s taking the place of the private blog networks (page 17)

» An age old technique that Google has come down on hard (don’t make this killer mistake) (page 8)

» The one thing that has taken on a much greater significance (it may not be what you think) (page 5)

PLUS...
»A little known tag that Google is now actually encouraging you to use…and that has a synergey effect with Google+ (page 9)

» A plugin that will help you set up the above with one click (page 10)

» Another essential (but little used) plugin for handling social indicators (the benefits from this one tool are worth the entire price of the guide, all by themselves) (page 11)

» Everything you need to know to beat Google at their own game (page 22)

100% Risk Free Guarantee!

Get Leopard Seal SEO today and if you are not completely happy with the powerful, yet simple techniques and tactics that you learn, request a refund within 30 days.

That means there is no possible way you can lose on this deal.

And remember...

Leopard Seal SEO is only available through this WSO.

1) Leopard Seal SEO is a powerful, no-fluff, straight to the point, actionable SEO guide.

2) The techniques you will learn are largely evergreen, meaning you will be pony/cow/snake/whatever update proof from here on out.

3) Your sites belong on page 1 and Leopard Seal SEO is your "map" to get them there.

Leopard Seal SEO is exactly what you need if you want to attain top rankings and free search engine traffic (it's still out there.)

s/p
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.