Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Default CBD Oil. Need an honest opinion...

I’ve been reading and watching reviews about CBD oil. Most videos and articles has tons of reviews and comments. Each review and comment, almost, has a link for a company. It looks like an advertisement campaign to promote this stuff. On the other had, whoever posts anything against CBD oil or simply stating their own opinion and experience of it not working get attacked or ridiculed or told “ oh, you are not taking this brand or that”.

One guy even posted a video of himself using it for the first time and he was depressed because he lost a child. After an hour he was joking and up and ready to go out and get to business. I was like you gotta be kidding me.

Has anyone tried CBD oil? How did you find to be? Is it really working???

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: CBD Oil. Need an honest opinion...

Hi Hopeful. Like your screen name. I tried CBD oil for chronic pain. I even doubled the dose recommended. No affect on the pain what so ever and it gave me a nasty head buzz. I don't know what it does for depression.

Full spectrum cannabis oil is said to be able to shrink cancer tumors. But the science hasn't been done and it's impossible to find out the dosage and rate. It's like an experiment with your cancer to try the stuff and then if it doesn't work, it's too late to go the surgical route.

It's definitely useful with kids/adults who have seizures.

Time Online
    N/A

I have discovered a new type of vape actually a few days ago. It is not something new, but I didn't hear about it before. I am speaking about Juul, the thing I liked in it is that I can put CBD pods inside which I use for treating anxiety, so taking medicine becomes very satisfactory. I take them here It is really comfortable to vape the medicine than to take drops or pills.

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks for the post. It really helps.

Time Online
    N/A

Hello, I believe the greatest answer for you would be to get CBD oil. You may go to this site if you want to learn more about how this thing can help you with nerve problems. I purchased some CBD oils for the treatment of various disorders and was pleased with the results. Hope that it will help you.

•