Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      1 Day 7 Hours 48 Minutes 11 Seconds

Default [Passion University] All courses + Trainings - Backdoor Special Access for "Beta Members"

I found this backdoor access to Passion University membership (including all paid features)
      check it out.....

YOU’RE INVITED!

to be one of the limited beta testers for Passion University (before it even launches!)

For the last six months or so, I've been working on a new Membership Community called "Passion University". I'm really excited to announce the full details very soon...

In short, Passion University is an online learning community, with the mission to help passionate entrepreneurs build engaged online audiences and share their message with the world, while making money online. A community driven, step-by-step process to help you start your online business, market your offer, and change your family's future!

I'm looking for people to participate in Passion University Beta to help me provide feedback & test usability of the site and community thoroughly before it's ready to launch.

All "Beta" participants of Passion University Beta will have full early access to the membership (including all paid features) for Only $1 Full 60-day access, then $4.99 per Month (normal price is $19/mo) weeks before it's available to the public, then you can lock in at a special permanent discount or you can cancel anytime with 2 easy clicks of a mouse.

If you're interested in participating in the Beta Launch, you can complete the short application form below.

I think you're going to like this.

Check it out and see if it's perfect for you. It would be nice to be working together on this project.

All Beta tester users must agree to:
      *Consume some of our content , guides and courses.
      *Report any bugs found.
      *Use the forums and community, creating posts, talking with each other and me.
      *Provide quality feedback on all aspects of your site experience.
      *Fill out a short questionnaire after the 60 days Beta trial.
      Your testing period lasts for 60 days during that time you’ll have access to a special early membership discount for lifetime!

We are only looking for a limited number of "beta testers", so if you are interested in participating, fill out the form as soon as possible so we can consider you.

https://www.passionboss.com/university/beta-testers-application/

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    49 Minutes 25 Seconds

Default Re: [Passion University] All courses + Trainings - Backdoor Special Access for "Beta Members"

how can i get permission to this?

•