Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 3 Days 21 Hours 20 Minutes 54 Seconds

Arrow Create a Passive Income Autoblogging?

Discover How to Create High Quality, Passive-Income-Producing Blogs in Mere Minutes …
      Then Sit Back & Watch as Massive Cash Profits
      Pour into Your Bank Account
      - Morning, Noon & Night!
      Completely on Auto-Pilot

Here's Your Chance to Make Money - Lots & Lots of Money - Blogging Online … Even If You Have No Writing or Internet Experience
      To Speak of!
      Dear Warrior,
      Can your business benefits of tons of (auto)blogs making passive income for you? Would you like to achieve this and get rid of the most nagging problems?

If so, I know you'll find this WSO to be extremely valuable. Because I'm going to show you precisely how to pull in tons of new blogs and get rid of the biggest headaches at the same time!

Here's your chance to grab the most powerful desktop autoblog software on the planet.

Do you think that AutoBlogging is a waste of time?

Ok, you're thinking: "Hey Donato, I know that autoblogs are a waste of time: they are ugly blogs nobody wants to read, they costs so much money to maintain, I need expensive software to build them, I have to install tons of plugins on wordpress, google will not love them because they are filled with duplicated content"

WAIT!
      With BlogHatter you don't have any of the above problems!

• Your blog will not be ugly, but great looking blogs filled with images and videos
      • You need only one software (bloghatter) to start a blog network even of thousands of blogs
      • You don't need to install any wordpress plugin
      • You will not have any duplicated content because BlogHatter supports TheBestSpinner API to automatically rewrite your articles.

When I started my autoblogging journey, I had in my mind a simple goal to achieve:

Make 1$ a day per autoblog

How Much Money Can You Make this way?

If You Make $1 Per Day with 1 Blog = $30 Per Month

If You Make $1 per Day with 100 Blogs = $3000 Per Month!

If You Make $1 per Day with 1000 Blogs = $30000 Per Month!

What? 1000 Blogs????

Do you think it's impossible to manage 1000 Blogs?

Well, you don't know BlogHatter...

What is BlogHatter?
      It's a Windows software program that allows you to create high-quality semi-autoblogs in a mere matter of minutes.

The simple truth is thanks to this software program it is really easy to create passive-income-producing blogs that contain images, relevant videos, high-quality content and much more!

BlogHatter's easy-to-use interface allows you to:

1) Create high quality semi-autoblogs using the most used blog platforms Blogger.com (which is free) and Wordpress
      BlogHatter is able to manage Blogger.com and Wordpress (self hosted) blogs. Just configure your blogs into BlogHatter using the simple step by step wizard.

2) Import articles from files
      Do you have tons of PLR articles on your hard-disk. Put them into your blogs with just one click!

3) Use the full WYSIWYG HTML editor to manually edit your posts
      Yes, BlogHatter has a full HTML editor to quickly and visually edit your blog posts

4) Automatically schedule your blog to automatically update...
      while you go on vacation or spend the day with your family!

5) Improve the perceived quality of your blog by importing images and video!
      BlogHatter allows you to search and impor video from YouTube without leaving the software. BlogHatter will allow you to search and import images from Google Images, Flickr and TinyPic. Of course, you can easily import your own images on your hard-disk: BlogHatter will automatically upload the images onto your blog via FTP or using the inbuild upload functionality of Wordpress.

6) Create great blogs in languages other than English using the embedded translation utility
      Need to quickly translate your article? Do it using the inbuild translation utility (uses Google Translator)

7) Add or Remove any kind of text or script to any of your posts
      Replace keywords with your synonyms, replace keywords with links, add any kind of text (supports spintax), remove links, images, text, script... The Replacement Tool is awesome

8) Make REALLY UNIQUE content using TheBestSpinner API.
      Yes, BlogHatter supports TheBestSpinner! Automatically rewrite your articles using this amazing technology. You don't have TheBestSpinner? I'll offer you a special price!

In this WSO I'm offering the core software
      plus
      the FULL Plugins pack

What are the BlogHatter Plugins?

BlogHatter is a great tool for blogging.
      But now it is even greater thanks to the new plugin system.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Create a Passive Income Autoblogging?

Needs License key and email...

Time Online
    35 Minutes 15 Seconds

Default Re: Create a Passive Income Autoblogging?

have a working license?

•