Sick and tired of spending hours tracking your video rankings in both Google and YouTube?
Finally Revealed. Plugin INSTANTLY Uncovers Your Most Profitable YouTube Videos with just 2 clicks..
Time to know exactly what SEO strategies are working, and what's not!

• Instant Automatic Ranking Updates- Know exactly where your video sits in Google and YouTube so that you can maximize profits!
  • 2 Click Data Tracking – Saving you the hours of time that doing this manually would take!
  • Historical Rank Tracking- Know exactly what SEO is working! Use this to cut out bad SEO tactics and increase your profits substantially!
  • Customer Reporting - We’ve given you the ability to download your results into CSVs. This has huge potential for selling SEO tracking services to customers/clients!
  • Accurate Results -We retrieve our search metrics directly from Google/YouTube to prevent inaccurate and buggy results like some other services out there. You can rely on our data.
  • Email Notifications - We provide functionality to have notifications sent to your email address whenever a video reaches a criteria.

Dear Struggling Internet Marketer,
If you’re anything like I was when starting out, you probably:

Even though you probably got some traffic to your offer and ranked one or two videos within the first 10 pages of Google / YouTube, you quickly found out that digging through 10 pages of results got old REALLY fast. Not to mention that some of your videos were probably buried even deeper than that…
When you added up all the time that you’re spending trying to do a simple task of checking your ranks on a daily basis… IT HARDLY SEEMED WORTH IT.

Efficient time management and tools are needed to succeed in the Internet Marketing Life. 99% of the People Reading this have no idea how to do this correctly.
Aaron here… and I know just how you feel.
I’ve been doing internet marketing since early 2011 and now enjoy it as a full time career. I’ve been fortunate to be able to support myself full-time with the things I’ve learned! Recently, I’ve been very successful with video marketing.
But it wasn’t always this way. Before I ever started getting places with my video marketing efforts…I went through the EXACT frustrating experiences that you probably are, right now!
I started off by just buying random Fiverr video gigs, slinging 1,832 random backlinks at my videos, and clickty-clackiting through over 19 pages of YouTube and Google just to HOPE I would find my videos ranking… but I rarely did.
I kept reading about how easy video marketing was for others, but for whatever reason…I just couldn’t figure it out! I was stuck and unhappy.

I was spending countless hours and money trying to rank my videos and track them but the money just wasn’t coming.
No matter how hard I tried, I constantly experienced the same problems and downfalls:
1) I Was Never Sure Where My Videos Were Currently Ranked
This was my biggest problem! I had no clue where my videos were in Google and YouTube for their respective keywords. I was spending hours of time with dozens of tabs open on Google Chrome trying to search and find my video link. This was an absolute nightmare.
2) I Never Could Make Any Money With My Videos
I would read that ‘Video is easy to rank’ and ‘There’s goldmines of money to be made on video’ but I could never mimic their success.. It would help if I knew what SEO was working for me, and what was not. I had no quick way of knowing.
3) I Didn’t Have Time To Keep Track Of My Competition
Trying to keep track of my rankings was so time-consuming that I didn’t ever notice my competition creeping up from behind! This resulted in my videos getting outranked time and again.
4) I Completely Forgot About Some Videos I Previously Created
Through the mess of trying to make money and track my videos in the rankings, a few videos kept getting lost in the shuffle! They would slide down the rankings due to neglect. What a frustrating error! All that money spent for nothing.
Does any of the above sound familiar?

I Was About Ready To GIVE UP On Video Marketing Altogether And Just Move On, But That’s When It Clicked…
I had started reading paid traffic blogs again to refresh my brain on current strategies, because frankly I was over video marketing. One thing that they all said was: The more data you have, the more successful you were. I also knew that they all used software to collect their data…
http://wptubetracker.com/fe/lightbulb_cu...w-d4nupih/
I sat there for a while thinking to myself what kind of data I could possibly collect to make my video marketing a success. After writing down the key problems I was having, it all came back to one thing… I needed video ranking data.http://wptubetracker.com/fe/lightbulb_cu...w-d4nupih/
There were a few tools that existed already, but unfortunately I use both a MAC and a PC so they weren’t of use to me. Secondly, I simply could not afford the desktop software alternatives in the $297 price range. That’s when it clicked for me.. I would build a video rank tracker WordPress plugin.. This would be ideal.

This Awesome WordPress Plugin Was The Key To My Future Success…With Just A Couple Clicks, I’d Know The EXACT Data I Needed To Step Up and ROCK Video Marketing!

Since I’m a programmer myself, I knew that it was imperative to build this in the best way possible. I brainstormed for the night on my whiteboard, and mind mapped exactly what I would need to make this a worthwhile effort.
The next morning, I had a game plan. This is what I wanted:

1) I wanted something simple.
One thing that drives me nuts about a lot of software is that it’s WAY over complicated. I wanted a super-simple, effective tool that would do just what I needed it to. As long as I had the functionality that I badly needed, I would be quite content.
2) I needed it to work with PC and MAC.
Since I travel and work in coffee shops sometimes, I use both a laptop and a desktop PC. I alternate between the two all the time, so I needed a software that could work with both flawlessly.
3) I needed it to be automated.
I’m a busy guy, and I love my free time. I figured if I was building a software, I wanted it to be hands free. Nothing like taking a tool designed to save myself hours of work and speeding it up even more!
4) I didn’t want it to slow my computer down.
I can’t tell you how many pieces of cool looking software I buy that just crash my computer or freeze it up. I was tired of it, and didn’t want mine to be like that.
5) I wanted to make extra side income from it

This took me a while to think about. I came up with the idea of selling rank tracking services to my clients! How cool is that..

After Literally Months Of Testing And Updating, Along With Hundreds of Rank Checking Tweaks, This Tool Was Finally Ready For Action!
Using it for a few weeks saw an amazing slash in tracking time – from hours to just seconds! The software gave me a TON of free time and let me systemize my video marketing, creating processes that actually WORKED…
I decided to tell a couple of my internet marketing friends about the software, and they all started putting it into use right away.
After using it for a few days, all had come back with excellent feedback and results… and that’s when I knew I was onto something. Every video marketer needs this software in their arsenal!
Introducing…

This is the video marketing WordPress Plugin that is going to change your video marketing forever.

• Instant Automatic Ranking Updates- Know exactly where your video sits in Google and YouTube so that you can maximize profits!
  • 2 Click Data Tracking – Saving you the hours of time that doing this manually would take!
  • Historical Rank Tracking- Know exactly what SEO is working! Use this to cut out bad SEO tactics and increase your profits substantially!
  • Customer Reporting – We’ve given you the ability to download your results into CSVs. This has huge potential for selling SEO tracking services to customers/clients!
  • Accurate Results -We retrieve our search metrics directly from Google/YouTube to prevent inaccurate and buggy results like some other services out there. You can rely on our data.
  • Email Notifications - We provide functionality to have notifications sent to your email address whenever a video reaches a criteria.

Single Site License with 50 keywords

Unlimited Site License with 50 keywords

If this software sounds extremely easy to use while still being massively effective, that’s because it is.
I’ve given out numerous copies and every single review has been absolutely, ravingly positive about WP Tube Tracker V2!
I could easily charge $97 for this plugin, just based off the amount of free time that you guys are about to have…and I guarantee this would STILL sell like hotcakes!
But Aaron – what’s the catch?
Simple: I’m increasing the price of WP Tube Tracker on Oct 26, 2013 from this crazy low price, and will also be discontinuing the current free bonus.
But don’t worry as a buyer of WP Tube Tracker right now you’re going to hide in the incredibly low price (SUBSTANTIALLY lower than I was told to price it at).

If you decided to continue manually checking all your video rankings, it would easily cost you an extra $500 per week in time.
But do you really want to spend your precious time doing that when you could be making money?
You could even try to get something similar to WP Tube Tracker V2 created yourself, but you’d be paying $897…at best.
Due to the insane value, on October 27th, 2013 I will be raising the price of Wp Tube Tracker V2 to $67 when I release this to the general public.
But you won’t pay that.
Because I want you to take your video marketing to the next level, and because I want to collect more testimonials of just how awesome WP Tube Tracker is…I’m going to give this to you at the insanely low price listed below:
Grab WP Tube Tracker V2 Now

Single Site License with 50 keywords

Unlimited Site License with 50 keywords

This is Aaron Sammon.
Thank you so much for reading through this page. I’m extremely excited to be on your journey of success with you. I really hope you take action and truly get what you deserve.
To Your Online Success,

P.S. – Please don’t delay. You’re about to avoid that awful mess the majority of frustrated marketers are experiencing right now.. Time to get ahead of the pack. Click the Buy Now button and get started immediately.
P.P.S – If you don’t act on this offer, nothing is going to change. When you wake up tomorrow everything is going to be exactly the same as it was today.. Unless you act and click the buy button above. Click Buy Now and let’s get started.

Sales Page

Direct download
Developer Download
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.