Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Default Andrew Hubbard - Amplified Ads

https://amplifiedads.co/enroll/
      What if you had the same blueprints used by the leaders in your industry to use Facebook and Instagram Ads to profitably grow your online business?
      TO THE NEXT TOP BLOGGER, COURSE CREATOR, COACH OR CONSULTANT…
      That's where Facebook ads come in!

You only have to open your newsfeed to see that the popularity of Facebook ads is growing rapidly.
      With over 2.01 billion monthly active users on the platform (a whopping 17% increase in users between August 2016 and August 2017) the chances that your ideal clients aren’t spending time on the platform to see your ads is pretty much slim to none.
      And with more monthly active users than WhatsApp (500 million) and Twitter (284 million) combined, it’s clear that Facebook and Instagram are the best places to advertise online.

Whether you want to start off with a BANG, or you're already selling information online (and making money doing it) but looking to scale it, automate it, and take your existing business to a new level of success…
      No matter where you are in your journey, there is no better time to leverage Facebook advertising to your advantage.
      You just cannot afford to wait. Because as an online course creator, coach or consultant in 2019, you need to:

Melyssa Griffin
      Founder of MelyssaGriffin.com and host of the Pursuit With Purpose podcast

What does it look like when you master Facebook ads in your business?

My proven Facebook ads methodology attracts, engages, and converts more prospects to customers, while opening up lucrative opportunities for my clients.And now I'm pulling back the curtain and sharing the exact strategies and tactics I use to get results like these, so you can apply them in your business
      Amplified Ads is a complete program for ambitious, freedom-seeking entrepreneurs like you, who are ready to automate their email list growth and sell their online courses, coaching packages and services with Facebook ads.
      Amplified Ads is packed with battle-tested, easy-to-follow video training, worksheets, blueprints and more.
      It's a complete system that will give you the knowledge, skills and tools you need to create and execute a Facebook ads strategy that will drive your business forward profitably (because who wants to spend money on ads without making more back!).
      If you're ready to use Facebook ads to build your audience, grow your email list, and sell more of your online courses, coaching packages or services, Amplified Ads is for you.

Who is Amplified Ads for?

Amplified Ads is for anyone who sells courses, info products, coaching, or consulting services online.

Q

Frequently Asked Questions

Claire Diaz-Ortiz

Author, speaker, and technology innovator

“Andrew managed my Facebook advertising campaigns to promote the Work By Design Summit. Those campaigns added over 500 new email subscribers to my list and generated a 2x return on my ad spend at the same time. A great result!”

Navid Moazzez

World leading virtual summit expert and creator
      of Virtual Summit Mastery

“Andrew is my go-to expert when it comes to paid traffic. He
      managed my Facebook ads for the launch of my signature program, Virtual Summit Mastery. Those ads generated $36449 in revenue and 700+ new email subscribers from an ad spend of just $4159! His knowledge and professionalism is outstanding and he always knows what’s working right now and how to apply that to get the best results possible for my business.”

Q

Q

A

A

A

Will Amplified Ads work for me, even if I’m brand new to business and don't have an email list?

The strategies that I share inside this course will help you get started with Facebook ads for building an audience and email list, even if you’re starting from square one.

However, I recommend having at least some sales before you invest in Facebook advertising so you know you have a market and that your product is a good fit for that market.

Real results for real people

READY TO JOIN AMPLIFIED ADS?

ENROLL NOW
      Copyright © 2019 Hubbard Digital Pty. Ltd.

You can, and I'm about to show you how...
      And you had all the tools, knowledge, training and support you need to implement them in your own business to quickly grow your traffic, email list, and sales(AND do it profitably, without losing your shirt)
      Enroll In Amplified AdsThe Good News Is, It Doesn't Have To Be This Way ...

Let me give you the bad news first...

When it comes to selling courses, coaching, or consulting online, there's good news and there’s bad news

Running an online course, coaching or consulting business is a powerful way to make your mark in the world while also tapping into an amazing revenue stream if you do it well.
      There is just one caveat.
      It’s an absolutely FIERCE, DIFFICULT, and CHALLENGING business. And you don’t realize this until you’re at your wits’ end...desperately looking for ways to bring in new customers and clients.
      From blogging, vlogging, and posting three times a day on social media (as prescribed by so many “gurus”)…
      …to guest posting, livestreaming, and tweeting your best content, your schedule is already maxed out with all the things you’ve heard you should be doing to drive traffic to your website and get eyeballs on your biz.
      The only trouble is, right now you’re not exactly seeing a comparable return on your efforts.
      Sure, you might attract a few new subscribers, receive a handful of likes or comments and make a bunch of sales here and there…
      …but right now your whole business just feels a bit hit and miss (despite sucking every ounce of your time, energy and sanity).

Finding your audience, growing your email list and extending your reach on social media doesn’t have to be excruciatingly slow.
      You don’t have to leave your income up to chance, or waste time wishing and hoping you’ll catch a lucky break ("hope-and-pray" or "wait-and-see" marketing can only take you so far).
      You can take full control of how many people come to your website each day, how quickly your email list grows and how many sales you get every week.
      All you need to know is how to refine your marketing efforts so you can get your sales message in front of those people who are experiencing the challenges that your online courses, programs, or services will solve.

You believe you have to spend thousands of dollars to see any kind of meaningful results.

Not true! In fact, if you’re just getting started you can spend as little as a dollar a day on ads and still add new subscribers to your email list. I’ve run campaigns that have generated highly qualified leads for as little as $0.50 so I know first hand that it absolutely can be done.

You believe spending money on ads is incredibly risky.

As the saying goes, the only two things certain in life are death and taxes. That said, you could quite easily blow through a heap of cash running ads, but only if you don’t know how to target your campaigns, interpret the analytics and make
      decisions on the fly to protect your spend and promote
      your ROI.

You believe your customers or clients aren’t on Facebook.

Again, not true! Unless you want to target audiences in China or North Korea where access to the platform is restricted by their governments, I’m confident you’ll find your peeps among the 2.01 billion monthly active Facebook users.

You believe you’re not ready.

Whether you’re in the early stages of your business or you’re ramping up your efforts online, Facebook ads can help you achieve rapid results.

You believe you have to be a professional graphic designer, copywriter and videographer to create successful ad campaigns.

Nope! You just need to know the right free tools to reach for, so you can quickly and easily design scroll stopping graphics and have someone on hand to give you solid advice and help you write great ad copy.

Luisa Zhou
      Business Architect for women ready to build their dream coaching businesses

Meet Carla

Carla Biesinger is a food blogger who creates online courses to help other foodies and food startups to grow their businesses with social media.
      When I first started coaching Carla, she’d just created her very first course and with an email list of just 400 subscribers, she wanted to use Facebook ads to get people signed up to her webinar.
      Together, we crafted a strategy which Carla implemented. With a relatively small spend of $400, Carla attracted 135 new webinar attendees and made over $1,000 in course sales, turning a profit from her very first set of ads.
      By the time Carla came to run her next ad, she knew how to tweak her ad sets, monitor her ads effectively and adjust her budgets over the course of her campaign.
      As a result, she was able to reduce her ad spend and add even more new subscribers to her email list.

Meet Selena

Business and publicity strategist, Selena Soo has a suite of high impact programs that she launches periodically throughout the year.
      The first time we worked together on the launch of her signature program Get Known, Get Clients, we attracted thousands of people who might not have otherwise discovered her email list and generate a 4000% return on her investment in Facebook ads.
      Nope! That’s not a typo! For every $1 we spent on ads, Selena made $40 in return. Not bad, right?

Meet Luisa

Luisa Zhou is a serial entrepreneur and online educator who teaches people how to
      leave their corporate jobs and start six-figure businesses working for themselves.

I worked with Luisa during her last launch, helping her attract thousands of brand new email subscribers and generate over $300K in revenue, from a Facebook ad spend of
      less than $100K. For every $1 we invested, Luisa got $3 back.

INTRODUCING...

How Amplified Ads Fits Together

Module 1
      Facebook Advertising Fundamentals

In module one, you'll learn what makes Facebook ads work.
      You'll learn why Facebook is unique as an advertising platform and how your potential customers are thinking, so you know exactly how to approach them in order to generate sales (without being all pushy and 'salesy').
      We'll dive into the journey a customer takes to go from being a complete stranger seeing you in their news feed, to becoming a loyal customer and fan.
      You'll also discover how to build the technical foundations for your customer acquisition system. If talk of 'pixels', 'conversion tracking', and 'retargeting' has your head spinning, then this module will put you at ease.
      Even if you have no prior knowledge of Facebook ads and no technical knowledge, you'll have technical foundations you need to succeed with Facebook ads up and running by the end of this module.

Module 2
      Creating Your Profitable Facebook Ads Strategy

Throwing a single ad out there and hoping it's going to get you great results is a recipe for disappointment.
      The difference between those succeeding with Facebook ads - filling their webinars, challenges and launches with new email subscribers, and generating a positive ROI week in week out, is STRATEGY.
      There's no escaping it. You need a rock solid, proven strategy if you're going to succeed with Facebook ads.
      Module two is all about developing an advertising strategy that works for you and your business.
      That strategy will bring new people into your world, build your email list, nurture your new subscribers, and then turn those subscribers and customers.
      I’ll introduce you to The SAS Method, the battle tested methodology behind every successful Facebook ads campaign I’ve ever managed. This method will help you get the most 'bang for your buck' out of every dollar you spend on ads. It's all about identifying the ads that will deliver the highest ROI and making sure you get those up and running first.
      You'll map out which ads to run, when to run them, and which audiences to run them to.

Module 3
      Your Ideal Audience

In module three you’ll learn how to find and target your ideal customers on Facebook.
      First, we'll create a crystal clear picture of your ideal customer, then I'll show you how to get in front of them.
      You'll learn which audiences to target when you're just starting out to get the best results and minimize your risk, and how to decide which audiences to target next.
      We'll dig into how to leverage the power of 're-targeting' to get big results on a tiny budget, and then I'll show you how the incredibly easy way to reach millions of people who are just like your existing audience by using all of the data Facebook has available.
      If you've ever struggled to find the right interests or behaviors to target, this module has you covered.
      You'll learn my 4 step process for finding the perfect interests to target with your Facebook ads.

It doesn't matter how good your ads are if you're offering your audience something they don't want.
      In this module, it’s time to create an irresistible piece of free content that your audience can't wait to give you their email address for.

In this module we’re diving into what makes a great lead magnet and how to create your own. You’ll also learn the best practices for creating high converting opt-in pages that will make people want to click, all while staying compliant with Facebook’s policies.

Module 4
      Crafting Your Irresistible Offer

In this module you’ll learn how to create all the components of eye catching, scroll stopping, Facebook and Instagram ads.

Using images, videos, and compelling copy (text) -- you’ll learn how to do it all and pull it off like a pro.

We go into detail on how to create ad images that catch the attention of your future customers, and how to create really simple but highly effective video ads.

And if you've ever gone to create an ad but had no idea what to write, the answers are in this module. You'll learn how to write great headlines (and get simple formulas to help), and how to write text for your ads that convinces people to click (I share frameworks for that as well).

And because nobody likes wasting their time, we’re also taking a look at Facebook’s advertising policies so you can submit your ads with confidence, knowing Facebook isn't going to shut you down!

Module 5
      The Art of the Ad

Module 6
      Setting Up Your Facebook Ad Campaigns

Tt’s time to dive into Facebook’s Ad Manager and place those ad!
      But which campaign objective should you choose?
      How should you structure your campaigns?
      And there are so many options and check-boxes... How do you know what to choose to get the best results?

You’ll find the answers to all these questions along with step-by-step, over-my-shoulder implementation videos waiting for you in module six, along with my favorite pro shortcuts to save you time and money.

By the end of this module you'll have everything you need to take what you've learned and get those leads and customers rolling in!

Module 7
      Optimization & Testing

Once your campaigns are up and running, you’ll need to know how to optimize them to get the very best bang for your Facebook ads buck, and how continually improve your ROI.

In this module you’ll get an insider’s guide to understanding your ad’s performance and how to improve it.

By using the 'SSS Method', you'll know exactly what you need to do next every time you jump into the ad manager.
      You'll learn how to troubleshoot poor performance and make intelligent, data-driven decisions to optimize your ads without decimating your budget.
      This module is about removing overwhelm and confusion when it comes to looking at your results, and letting Facebook tell you what to do next. No more guesswork.

Module 8
      Scaling Your Successful Campaigns Without Hurting Your ROI

Got a winning ad? Awesome!
      It’s time to get it in front of even more people.
      This is where you really increase your influence, impact and results.

Using my tried-and-trusted multiplication strategies, I’ll show you how to scale your ad spend without eroding your ROI.

If you've ever tried to scale successful Facebook ad campaigns and suddenly seen your results drop off a cliff, the strategies in this module will make sure it doesn't happen again.

Grow your email list quickly and affordably

The complete course that will teach you how to use Facebook ads to...

Generate consistent, automated sales of your info products, courses and programs

Scale successful ad campaigns and take your business to the next level, without eroding your ROI.

BUT WAIT! THERE’S (EVEN) MORE…

Ad Graphics Pack

Beautiful, eye catching ad images are crucial if you're going to succeed with Facebook ads.
      With this bonus, you get 5 professionally designed graphics to use in your Facebook ads!
      Proven, easily customisable designs that will save you a TON of time and money!

*Requires Adobe Photoshop

(Value $197)

Private Ad Swipe File

Get access to my private swipe file full of Facebook ad examples for you to use as inspiration.
      Maybe you're looking for inspiration for your next ad image or video, or maybe you need some fresh ideas for your ad copy...
      Either way, you can jump in and browse through hundreds of ad examples to get your creative juices flowing again.

(Value $97)

Join Today for Just 6 Monthly Payments of $197

Pay in Full ($997) and Save $185
      OR
      Who is Amplified Ads NOT for?

Without a doubt, there are concepts and strategies in the course could be applied to e-commerce businesses and local brick and mortar businesses. That said, I developed Amplified Ads with online information and coaching/consulting businesses in mind, and for that reason you may find a large portion of the content irrelevent to you.

Do I need to be tech savvy to implement the training in Amplified Ads?

No! Even if you have no idea what a 'pixel' is, and if tech generally has you running for the hills, you'll learn everything you need to inside Amplified Ads.

A

Q

How long will it take to finish the course?

That’s entirely up to you. If you binge watch the content like your favorite Netflix show and implement as you go, you could theoretically have everything up and running in 14 days or less. If you’re working through the program while juggling other priorities, you might only complete a module a week. You set your own timeline.

Q

A

Facebook changes things up all the time. How often will the content be updated?

You have lifetime access to Amplified Ads but that doesn’t mean that the content will stay the same forever.

Every time Facebook introduces something new or makes a change that affects the way you place ads, I’ll jump into the private Facebook group to update you on what you need to know, before updating the core content.

The same applies to new strategies and tactics. When I find something that's working, as a member of Amplified Ads you will be the first to know about it and it will be added to the course content as soon as possible.

Q

A

When does the course start?

You get immediate access to all of the videos, worksheet, calculators, and extra content as soon as you join.

A

Q

A

Q

How does Amplified Ads differ from other Facebook Ads courses out there?

Amplified Ads is designed specifically for online course creators, info product owners, and coaches / consultants.

This is not a generic Facebook ads course, it's designed specifically for these business models by someone with years of experience and proven success with ad campaigns just like the ones you want to create.

START GROWING YOUR LIST AND SELLING MORE ONLINE COURSES AND PROGRAMS WITH FACEBOOK ADS

ENROLL NOW
      Join Today for Just 6 Monthly Payments of $197

Pay in Full and Save $185
      OR

30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

I know the strategies and tactics you'll learn inside Amplified Ads work.
      That's why I'm including a full 30-day money back guarantee.
      You can go through the entire training - every video, worksheet, blueprint, 100% risk free.
      If you do the work, complete the assignments, implement what you learn (you have to show proof!), and still don't see results, I'll happily issue a prompt refund of your full investment.
      Why do I ask you to show you did the work?
      Because as good as the content is inside Amplified Ads, it only works if you implement it.
      I want you people like you to not only join, but to take action and get results. If you're ready to use Facebook ads, then that won't be a problem. I don't want anyone to join just to see what's inside and never actually use the information in their business.
      For more on the 30-day guarantee, see this page.
      Speaking of results, take a look at what these clients and students achieved using the Facebook ad strategies inside Amplified Ads:

Jon Schumacher
      Webinar and high ticket sales expert at jonschumacher.com

Carla Biesinger
      Instagram expert & food blogger. Founder of carlabiesinger.com

Are you ready for the game-changing experience that comes when you finally succeed with Facebook Ads?

(Or, you could just enjoy your comfort zone and secretly long for the incredible life Facebook ads can make possible for you…)

ENROLL NOW
      Just 6 Monthly Payments of $197

Pay in Full and Save $185
      OR
      Get instant access to the complete training program

Hi! I’m Andrew Hubbard, the GO-TO Facebook ads expert for leading influencers in the online course creation and coaching space looking to reach a larger audience, make a bigger impact, and accelerate their business growth.
      For the last 6 years, I've been working behind the scenes, running Facebook ads for some of the most successful online courses and coaching programs in the industry.
      From million dollar program launches, to evergreen sales funnels that generate 6 figures per month, I've literally spent thousands of hours inside the Facebook ad platform figuring out what works and what doesn't.
      But more importantly, I've built repeatable, battle tested processes, systems and strategies for success with Facebook ads.
      But it didn't start out that way. I got my start working on a single client account (for free!), in exchange for a case study. Everything was on the line - this was my chance to prove myself.
      Thankfully, it paid off. We spent $4k on Facebook ads that generated $36k in sales! That lead to a referral to another influencer in the industry, who's ad campaigns then generated a 4000% ROI!
      Soon my schedule was filled with
      dream clients rapidly growing their businesses with Facebook ads.

Here’s what some of them have to say…

Private, Members OnlyFacebook Group

There’s nothing I love more than to see my clients and students getting results.
      I know through experience that a new image or video, a copy tweak here, or a target change there can make a world of difference to your bottom line.
      That’s why when you join Amplified Ads, you’ll also get 12 months access to me via a private Facebook group where I’ll be providing support and answering your questions.
      This is where I share my latest discoveries and tactics FIRST, so you're always up to date on what's working now.
      It's also an opportunity to engage with others on the same path, and get support and feedback from a group of smart, passionate entrepreneurs just like yourself.

(Value $497)

Caitlin Bacher
      Facebook group expert and creator of The Fab Facebook Group System

Here's Everything You Get When You Enroll in Amplified Ads Today

Lifetime access to all eight core modules with companion worksheets, checklists, and cheat sheets

12 months membership to the private Facebook community, just for Amplified Ads students

Access to any future module updates as and when Facebook makes significant changes to the platform and as new strategies arise

My downloadable profitability calculators that you can use to predict your ad ROI before you start running your campaigns

Facebook ad blueprints that show you exactly where to run ads and when

Private swipe file full of ad examples for you to use as inspiration

By now it should be no secret to you…
      Facebook and Instagram are incredible tools for those who want to build their audience, authority and make consistent, reliable and repeatable income online.
      And Facebook & Instagram advertising is hands down the best, most effective way to grow your business, scale it to the next level, and ditch the cycle of sporadic new customers or zero sales days.
      With just a Facebook Ad account, you have the same tools available to you as the digital marketing agencies that run insanely profitable Facebook ad campaigns for multinational brands.
      These are the tools that give you the power to reach millions of people and impact them in a positive way with your online course, program or services.
      You just need to know how to leverage them for yourself.

Sure, you want to make more money online, but you also want to challenge yourself to reach your potential, make a difference with your work, and impact millions.
      Here’s the thing though: To impact more people, you have to reach them in the first place.
      To learn how, keep reading…

WHY FACEBOOK ADS, AND SPECIFICALLY, WHY NOW?
      Generate new leads every day!

You can’t base your entire business on painfully slow and uncertain channels. Create a self-sustaining marketing campaign that consistently brings you qualified leads to bank on.

Ditch the hardcore selling model!

Stop being that person who only shows up in the news feed when trying to sell something. Instead, have a strategy that builds your know-like-trust factor (24/7), positions you as an expert, and naturally creates a buying frenzy in your prospects.

Break the growth ceiling!

Facebook ads are by far one of the best and the most reliable growth tools. Don’t miss out on the huge opportunity we currently have with Facebook ads as costs are spiking higher by the day, in fact the cost has doubled over the last year ALONE. Meaning? It’ll eventually be much more difficult to leverage FB ads than it is now.

Cash in on this business-boosting opportunity while you still can!

Otherwise, your business is at risk of getting lost in the rapidly increasing noise and becoming a thing of the past. You need innovative growth strategies to stay 2 steps ahead of your competition.

Go from a few inconsistent sales to grabbing a much larger piece of the pie (that you rightfully deserve) and enjoying it too.
      Here's The Thing Though...
      You’ve already heard a lot about the results people, just like you, have gotten with Facebook ads. And you pretty much know that if not NOW then NEVER. But if you’re not already using Facebook ads to sell more courses or coaching packages, I’m guessing it’s because:
      I KNOW you want to grow your online course creation, coaching or consulting business to 7 figures and BEYOND (damn straight!)…
      I KNOW you want to help hundreds and thousands with your work, making a much-needed difference in their lives (#innerpeace)…
      I KNOW you want to do that with minimal extra effort on your part, so you have time to enjoy life - spend time with family & friends, go on exciting spur of the moment mini-vacations, and travel all around the world (FREEDOM AT ITS BEST!)…

YOU CAN! IF YOU HAVE A RELIABLE, REPEATABLE & SCALABLE SYSTEM FOR GENERATING NEW LEADS AND CUSTOMERS...(...without breaking the bank)
      This is the first and only Facebook ads program created with YOU, the online course creator or coach in mind, taught by an expert who has sold millions of dollars in courses and coaching with Facebook ads.Here’s the module-by-module breakdown of how we’re going to set you and your business up for massive success…
      This 4-week plan has an unmatched success rate for taking my students from Amplified Ads to Amplified Income & Impact for three reasons:
      1. NO BS, NO FLUFF APPROACH – I take a no BS, no fluff approach to help you work off of a solid Facebook ads strategy, by taking calculated action, in a way that feels good – NOT forced. Things don’t get any easier than the way I teach.

1. IT’S RESULT-DRIVEN - This is not another course or program that gives you a ton of information but leaves you further in the lurch with no idea how or when to use it to get the results you want. Every step of my profitable Facebook ads process is revealed in absolute detail. Nothing is left out or held back.

1. EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND – This is not me trying to impress you with my years of training and experience. I make it super easy for you to understand it, so you can implement and get results as quickly and as BIG as you’d like.

YOU ARE JUST WEEKS AWAY FROM TRULY LEVERAGING FACEBOOK ADS WITH MORE PROFITS, MORE FREEDOM AND FAR MORE EASE.
      5 LIFE-ALTERING WAYS YOUR BUSINESS AND LIFE ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE(FOR THE BETTER)
      Dollars flooding into your bank account without you having to babysit your business or hustle like a maniac – day in and day out.
      Your email list growing like a wildfire because you’ve finally set up your Facebook ads the right way.
      Scores of eager buyers who have seen you around and are totally obsessed with your work, your personality and your unique values (this is what brand positioning looks like!).
      Become a news feed sensation, land dream PR opportunities and get influencers to promote your work (because now you’re not a best kept secret anymore).
      Easily take a day, a week, or even a MONTH off just because you can. You have a system in place that does not require you to keep trading dollars for hours or stay glued to the screen.

Build your online authority with out of the box, strategic Facebook ad campaigns…
      • Campaigns that capture attention, drive traffic and boost your sales.
      • Campaigns that leave a memorable impact in your prospects’ minds.
      • Campaigns that convert higher and scale faster.

If you’ve ever wondered:
      “How can I take my course creation or coaching business to new heights of insane clarity, stability and prosperity?”.
      I’ve got your back.

P.S. Listen up! I know you’re seriously committed to your dreams and SO ready to grow your business in the best way possible. You’re tired of “copycatting” every new marketing gimmick and feeling like a sleazeball when posting in other people’s groups to sell your course or fill up your coaching spots.
      I also know that right now, investing in this course may not be a comfortable move for you. Mainly because you’re skeptical about this whole Facebook advertising thing, OR maybe, the investment is a bit of a stretch.
      I want you to stop and think about something. If not Facebook ads then what? Are you going to invest in yet another “6 days to 6-figure” course? How long can you keep looking for shortcuts and tricks? And if this investment sounds expensive to you, what about all the money you could be making right now WITH Facebook ads? (You’ll only see what you’ve been losing out on when you get your Facebook ads right).
      My private clients pay me tens of thousands of dollars to get access to my grey matter. I created Amplified Ads to share with you the exact system I follow every single time I create a new Facebook ad campaign for a client. It doesn’t matter whether I’m spending $1 or $1,000 a day, every campaign is based on these core principles.
      After working through my proven Amplified Ads system:

• You’ll no longer think you have to spend a lot of money in order to see a GOOD return on your investment.

• You’ll no longer feel in the dark about how to design and create high converting Facebook ads.

• And you’ll most certainly no longer believe that you have to be at a certain point in your business or generating a certain level of income before your start capitalizing on Facebook ads for yourself.

Amplified Ads is hands down the most practical and action-oriented Facebook ads training you’ll ever come across. The cool part? It’s designed keeping YOU in mind (the passionate and hard-working course creator, coach or consultant)).
      Ready to roll up your sleeves and get your hands a little dirty with FB ads? I’m ready to serve you at my highest.
      See you on the other side,
      Andrew!

FREE Access to my new Messenger Bot training program (Released January 2020)

Messenger bots have been an AMAZING addition to many of my clients online businesses. Now I’m packaging up everything I’ve learned when it comes to using Messenger bots as a tool to increase your sales and releasing it as a brand new program.

Everyone who enrolls in Amplified Ads before October 31st at 11:59pm will get access to this as well!

(Value $497)

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hours 16 Minutes 31 Seconds

Default Re: Andrew Hubbard - Amplified Ads

Thank you!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Weeks 12 Hours 20 Minutes 50 Seconds

Default Re: Andrew Hubbard - Amplified Ads

ta

•