Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Arrow Mark Manson - The Connection Program

Mark Manson - The Connection Program

Learn How You Can Turn Boring Small Talk Into Exciting And Meaningful Conversations
      No More Uncomfortable Silences, Boring Stories, And Social Awkwardness - Reinvigorate Your Social Interactions Today

You've been there. I've been there. We've all been there.

Standing in front of that one person who you desperately want to impress, who you want to think you're the coolest person in the world, and then you open your mouth to speak.

And.

.Nothing comes out. Just silence. And awkwardness. Silence wrapped in awkwardness with an extra helping of feeling-like-a-dumbass on top.

Or even worse: Maybe you say way too much. You blab and blab and blab and then that super-cool-trying-so-hard-to-impress-them person gets that look on their face like you're a freak.

.And suddenly you realize that you told them about that really embarrassing thing you promised yourself that you'd never tell anyone about and now you feel like a dolt.

Yup, we've all been there.

Maybe you're there more often than others. Maybe you've always been there, continually placing said-foot into said-mouth.

Socializing well - with charisma, with charm, with fluidity - is possibly the most important skill humans can acquire. Our entire lives revolve around our social relationships. And if we can't communicate to others effectively or in a unique or interesting way -

Well, we just get left behind.
      Anyone Can Develop Charisma And Social Confidence, You Just Have To Know How

I used to see it all the time back when I was a dating coach. People with awesome personalities, cool life experiences, interesting hobbies and ideas, a well-put-together life.

And they couldn't express themselves worth a damn.

Talking to them was like watching paint dry.

No, wait, it was worse, it was like watching somebody watch paint dry. It was meta-boring.

And then you had the people who were just awkward and random. You'd talk about tea, and they'd start explaining the NASA Voyager missions to Saturn's moons. You'd ask what time it was and they'd say, "Yes, more tea please."

It was just strange.

It was around this time I realized that it doesn't matter how great of a person you are if you cannot share yourself with others.

And so I set to find a solution for people's basic social skills problems.

It took a number of years of experimenting and researching, but I eventually put together a series of exercises that people could use to improve their social skills.

Some of these exercises were taken from improv comedy. Others were taken from acting classes. Others were taken from social psychology and public speaking courses.

But in the end, I put something together that worked. And it worked damn well.

The problem is that most people who suck at social interactions believe one of two things:

That social interactions are something to be learned and executed logically.
      That socializing well and being charismatic is something that one is simply "born with."

Neither of these are true. Conversations are creative exercises, therefore they require skills and habits of the creative brain, not the logical brain (this is why "nerdy" people tend to be the most socially awkward - they're always being too logical!)

And like anything else - lifting weights, learning an instrument, cooking macaroni and cheese - social interactions are something that can be practiced and improved. Nobody is born permanently awkward, just like nobody is born permanently weak.

I created "The Connection Course" in 2011. Since then, over 1,000 people have gone through it, and they have since changed their lives, their relationships, and their conversations forever.
      When You Sign Up For The 'Connection Course' You Will Also Learn:

The 3-Step Storytelling Formula to make every story interesting and exciting, as well as specific exercises to practice it.
      4 Reasons why being introverted or shy is NOT a valid excuse for having poor social skills. In fact, it can be quite the opposite.
      3 tricks for building deep, meaningful connections with people, even if you haven't known them for very long.
      The trick for keeping the conversation going at all times. Never run out of anything to say ever again.
      2 exercises to improve your sense of humor and ability to relate disparate ideas in cool and unexpected ways.
      How to smoothly escalate small talk into deep, life-changing topics, regardless of the situation or who you're speaking to.
      The one immortal "psychological hack" that somehow makes people think you're the most interesting person on the whole damn planet. Seriously, it's spooky how this works.
      And much more.

The Connection Course is a series of video lessons. Each video presents a concept or idea, and then at the end of the video, you are given an exercise to carry out.

These exercises are often interactive, requiring you to go out into the world and try something, or to communicate with other members of the course and analyze each other's thought patterns and behaviors.

Once you complete an exercise, you do a write up about what you learned. Once you've submitted the write up, you move on to the next lesson.

By the end of the course, once you've completed all of the lessons, you should have made significant progress on your social skills.

The course can also be repeated. So going through it once may get you 50% of the way there. But going through it twice will get you 90% of the way there.
      "It was an amazing program. Months ago I never could hold my own in conversations, and every one I had was dull and flat. Now, I am much more engaging and confident. I was able to be much more in tune with my emotions, and bring out that expression. Also being able to relate more to others has helped people feel much more comfortable around me. Basically, I received more conversational skills here than the rest of my life."
      - Timothy, Michigan
      "Definitely improved my interactions with other people. I've gotten the compliment 'You're so outgoing' a lot now that I've started applying the things I've learned from this program. Thanks for putting this together, it's obvious that you really care about doing great work on such an amazing program."
      - T.L., North Carolina
      Included: Dozens of Hours of Bonus Seminars and Interviews

This is where I put on my Billy Mays mask and say, "But wait, there's more!"

Because there is more, bitch!

Every course member also gets private access to my own little Ft. Knox of recorded seminars, interviews, podcasts, and old articles and audio. It's all available to download, more than 40 files in all, and it's all free with your course membership.

I'm also regularly updating the stash with new interviews and Q&A videos that I record exclusively for course members.

Don't ever say I didn't love you. Because I love you.
      "I became aware of all my deficient areas in conversations. I feel more confident in talking to strangers and in my ability to connect with everybody in my life. I also have a more proactive attitude when it comes to socializing now. I still have work to do but now I have a structure for how to approach it."
      - Ajay, Washington
      A Community Full of Feedback And Support

As a course member, you get access to a private forum where you can discuss life problems, major life decisions, nerdy self-improvement topics, and solicit people for advice.

The forum is stocked with hundreds of users going through similar struggles as your own, as well as a small group of qualified experts there to give people personalized advice.
      "Thank you for your great work. You really helped me improve my life for the better. Not only with this program, but also with your writing. Thank you!"
      - Terrence, California

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    17 Hours 16 Minutes 24 Seconds

Default Re: Mark Manson - The Connection Program

thanks a lot

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    16 Minutes 25 Seconds

thanks
    Last edited by anonymous; 09-06-2017 at 10:27 AM.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    8 Hours 53 Minutes 33 Seconds

thank you for share

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    16 Minutes 25 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online