Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Red face The 16-Word Sales Letter™: A proven method of writing multi-million-dollar copy faster than you ever thought possible

Ebook -
      The 16-Word Sales Letter™: A proven method of writing multi-million-dollar copy faster than you ever thought possible

Link - https://www.amazon.com/16-Word-Sales.../dp/B07WBW4DGM

Advanced Praise for The 16-Word Sales Letter™

“This is the book I've been waiting for. For years, I've been asking myself: How can a guy whose native language is not even English be one of the best U.S. copywriters in history? Now I have the answer... nicely reduced to a simple, understandable formula. And the best thing is that it’s a usable formula. Anyone seriously interested in copywriting should discover Evaldo's secret.” —Bill Bonner, Founder of Agora.

“It’s not often that I come upon a copywriting strategy that feels new to me. And even less frequently do I encounter one that is both new and exciting. Evaldo Albuquerque’s “16 Word Sales Letter™” is such a strategy. I’m going to recommend this as a must-read to all my copywriting proteges.” —Mark Ford, best-selling author and chief growth strategist for Agora.

“Evaldo is the world’s greatest copywriter you’ve never heard of. Why haven’t you heard of him? Because while others are selfpromoting ... heck, while they’re eating, sleeping and relaxing... he’s cranking out the next blockbuster. He never stops. He’s a 9-figure sales machine and our business’s secret weapon. This book is your blueprint to how the machine dominates. Read it and put it into action. Your royalty check will thank you.” —Peter Coyne, founder of Paradigm Press, Agora Financial’s largest imprint

“I'm recommending this book to everyone in my company, and making it required reading for all new hires. When it comes to books on "writing" I try to read everything new, and no matter how many books I pick up, I rarely find any ideas that are innovative (or even useful), but this book shattered my expectations—I found page after page packed with fresh ideas. It's engaging to read, and very easy to implement the writing techniques. “Evaldo has uncovered a new way to write sales copy that is perfect for today's buyers; I really love this book, and after you turn the first two pages, you'll see exactly why. It’s a must-read primer for anyone who writes sales copy…. Read this book—and learn from one of the best.” —Oren Klaff, best-selling author of Pitch Anything and Flip the Script

“Few people know his name. Yet, those at the highest levels of direct response advertising consider Evaldo Albuquerque the Michael Jordan of modern financial copywriting. His new book, The 16 Word Sales Letter™, reveals for the first time the secret to his astonishing success. In split tests, the selling formula Evaldo reveals in his book has won, repeatedly, against ad copy written by the world’s top copywriters. When asked at a recent seminar I gave what are the two best books I’ve ever read on copywriting, my answer was Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene Schwartz and The 16 Word Sales Letter™ by Evaldo Albuquerque.” —Caleb O’Dowd, www.roitips.com

The 16-Word Sales Letter™ is a copy system that has generated over $120 million dollars for Agora Financial in the last two years alone.

It’s a simple formula that could help you generate millions in online sales... No matter how competitive your niche is….No matter what kind of product or service you’re selling…And no matter your level of experience.

That’s because it can not only help you identify a new big idea for your market, but also help you structure your sales message for maximum emotional impact.

And now, for the first time ever, Evaldo Albuquerque is revealing the details of this system in this brand-new book.

If you’re a copywriter, marketer or entrepreneur, you’re about to discover a secret that could help you dominate your market, crush your competitors, and potentially add millions to your business and personal bank accounts.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 16 Hours 19 Minutes 31 Seconds

Default Re: The 16-Word Sales Letter™: A proven method of writing multi-million-dollar copy faster than you ever thought possible

looks interesting...bump

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: The 16-Word Sales Letter™: A proven method of writing multi-million-dollar copy faster than you ever thought possible

I think that if you aren't good at writing, nothing will help. At least it works this way for me. I've been trying really hard to become better at writing but now I gave up and prefer to use services like https://www.australianessays.org/ to get done writing tasks. Maybe something is just wrong with me and I don't have any talent.

Time Online
    N/A

bump

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 14 Hours 18 Minutes 44 Seconds

bump
    Last edited by MandyZ; 09-12-2019 at 12:53 AM.

Time Online
    N/A

bump

Time Online
    N/A

yo
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 3 Days 19 Hours 44 Minutes 14 Seconds

bump

Time Online
    N/A

bump

Time Online
    N/A

bump

Time Online
    N/A

Kanji

Time Online
    N/A

bump

Time Online
    N/A

bump

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    17 Hours 59 Minutes 3 Seconds

Bump

Time Online
    N/A

bump

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Hours 38 Minutes 49 Seconds

I too, would love to see this

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Bump

Time Online
    N/A

bump

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    7 Hours 5 Seconds

bbb

Time Online
    N/A

bump

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 56 Minutes 57 Seconds

bump

Time Online
    N/A

bu,p

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    12 Hours 23 Minutes 43 Seconds

Looks like you're objective is to get clients for that website.

Time Online
    37 Minutes 8 Seconds

_https://orders.theconversionclub.info/sow_SLO20Book_0919/E470VA02/index.htm?pageNumber=2

Steal Evaldo’s $100 Million Swipe File. You’ll Get INSTANT ACCESS to his top 5 promotions that have sold over $100 million for Agora Financial just over the last two years. Study this $100 million package, and you’ll get ahead of 99% of copywriters out there!

Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Weeks 3 Days 7 Hours 32 Minutes 38 Seconds

tx

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    15 Hours 29 Minutes 18 Seconds

thx

Time Online
    N/A

YO

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 46 Minutes 5 Seconds

found it on b-ok.cc

Time Online
    N/A

Hii

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 23 Hours 57 Minutes

TY

•