Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Arrow YouTube Ranking Software: Page 1 of Google After A Few Clicks? [PROOF]

Easy To Use Software Take You By The Hand & Help You Rank Your Videos On The First Page Of Google... FAST!

Put your hands on the same software we use in our OWN business to rank our videos on the first page of Google!

Dear Internet Marketer Friend,

How many times You have to be taken for a ride before you realize that in order to reach the first page of Google you just need to follow an exact sequence of steps that work over and over again.

That’s a fact! To rank on the first page of Google you just need a few basic ingredients, that once mixed together, will give you the same results every single time you apply them.

Over time things have changed a bit but the CORE is the same. The difficult part is getting the right sequence and apply it until you get results. Well…we have done that for you, we developed a software that will help you reach the first page of Google using Youtube Videos. Youtube is an authority site that belongs to Google and they will give priority to their own site but ONLY if you use the right steps and get the right backlinks.

This is not a simple course that explains how to do it, we go further than that, we are giving you the ‘keys to the kingdom’ we are giving you the same software we use in our business to rank our videos on the first page of Google!

Introducing:

Youtube Ranking Software ‘a la Gangnam Style’.

The One and Only Youtube Project Management & Tracking Software in the market!

NOTE: Works on WINDOWS OS

Let me tell you a few things you can do with it:

- You can create unlimited Projects.

- You can rank unlimited videos for your main keywords.

- You can track the rankings of your main keyword on Google.

- You can track your progress (on every step).

- You can give the software & training videos to your outsourcer and he/she will do it for you! Saving you valuable time!

- It will help you rank your Youtube videos on the first page of Google!

Really? How?

You are getting a project management system that will guide you during the entire process of ranking your videos, you will be able to keep track of your progress on each step plus you will be able to see your rankings at any time!

Do I have to invest more money?

Yes if you want to buy a few Fiverr Gigs to help you with your rankings but the software is a complete project management solution designed for ranking Youtube videos (never seen before!) It's like buying a powerful car, you still need to buy petrol

FAQ's:
      - Is this an ebook?

NO, this is software, the same software we use to rank our youtube’s videos on the first page of google. You’ll have the option to get the CASE STUDY’s VIDEOS later.

- How fast can I rank videos using your software?

Usually very fast if you follow EACH of the steps, we managed to rank for very competitive keywords by following each step on the software.

- Is it easy to use?

YES, of course, that’s the idea behind it, just add your main keyword, the videos you want to rank, follow the steps and you are done! If you want further guidance you should get the CASE STUDY where you see me live using the software.

- Can I see some proof?

Yes of course you can get the CASE STUDY – OTO where you will see me using the software and ranking my video on the first page of Google for a buying keyword.

- Can you show me the software?

Yes, I created a quick video, to give you a preview of the software...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVVYIQ6z6FA

- But I want to see that some proof!

The software is based on my 'Youtube Ranking System' WSO, let me show you a video where I used the same system to rank for a product before and during a launch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q77inxjmhgc

That was 2012! now imagine what you can do with the new Youtube Ranking Software in 2013!

UPDATE:

Here is a video created by a Warrior that got a review copy before launch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zk3u_IT5JE

Is there an OTO?

YES, and this is optional, the One-Time-Offer are 13 HD Videos where you will see me using the software and ranking a video on the first page of Google for a ‘buying keyword’!

Do you still want more? ok, I have a special Bonus for you:

BONUS

Tony Hayes' Tube Blueprint Playlist Commando (SEO Software)

What are you waiting for?

I’m planning to close this offer soon! Why? Because I want to sell it for $97+ in another marketplace…

30 Day Money Back Guarantee*

NOTE: I'm at the Warrior Forum frequently, I can't promise a response to every reply in this thread or to every PM I may receive BUT you can reach me night and day 24/7 with ANY questions by emailing support [AT] jimmymancini.com I'll try to get back to you ASAP.

Something else, I might take down this special Warrior-priced WSO without notice. I'm planning to sell it as a Clickbank product for a much higher price! BUY IT NOW before is gone at this amazing low price!

sales page

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 15 Hours 4 Minutes 58 Seconds

Default Re: YouTube Ranking Software: Page 1 of Google After A Few Clicks? [PROOF]

thanks for the share..

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: YouTube Ranking Software: Page 1 of Google After A Few Clicks? [PROOF]

thanks

•