Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 24 Minutes 21 Seconds

Thumbs up [SUPER HOT SHARE] The Agora Financial – Media Buying Bootcamp 2018

The Agora Financial Media Buying System

"The Never Revealed Before System Responsible For QUADRUPLING Their Business And Generating 4,000+ New Customer Sales PER DAY!"

Dear Friend,
      I’m going to make this quick and easy.
      It’s simple…
      Agora Financial is the 800-pound gorilla in the world of direct response marketing. The Top Dog. The best of the best.
      Over the past three years, they’ve basically quadrupled their annual sales.
      Today, their advertising generates up to 80,000 website visitors every day. Up to 4,000 new customer sales every day. And about a million-dollars of revenue every forty-eight hours or so.
      And, here… today… right now…
      You have the once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity to put their entire traffic generation, media buying, and customer acquisition system into your business.
      Let The Little Guys Use
      Little Guy Traffic Methods!

You’re a player. You want to scale big. And you want to do it fast.
      [Note: If that doesn’t describe you, you shouldn’t be reading this. This is NOT for newbies, beginners, or small thinkers. If that’s you, please pass on this offer.]
      The traffic methods and tactics and hacks talked about and taught within the mainstream internet marketing community ain’t how the big dogs play the game.
      I know… cause I’m the go-to marketing consultant for most of them.
      My name is Todd Brown.
      If you’ve been in the marketing game for any length of time, you know who I am.
      If not, I won’t bore you with the details about all the magazines and newspapers I’ve been featured in, or why the most well-known and accomplished entrepreneurs and marketers come to me for help. Just Google my name.
      This page… this offer… is about YOU! About your business, your income, and how the Agora Financial Traffic System can multiply it bigger and faster than anything else on the planet.
      And I’m dead serious.
      With their system, you’ll have…
      The Power and ability to turn on
      as much traffic as you want,
      whenever you want!

Profitable traffic, too.
      Not garbage traffic of unqualified folks who don’t buy.
      Buyer traffic!
      And, frankly, with the Agora Financial Traffic System… it’s likely you’ll see more buyer traffic than you even know what to do with right now.
      If you think I’m joking or exaggerating or hyping this up, you just don’t know enough about Agora Financial or how sought-after their traffic system is. (Which… could be an indicator you’re not ready for this offer. Maybe. We’ll see.)
      See: Their system soaks-up and scales traffic from multiple traffic channels and sources at the same time.

• So, you get more and more new customer sales every day. Like, A LOT more…
      • So, your business starts cranking-out more profits from all the new customers going in to your backend…
      • And, so… you have lots of extra cash flow and the traffic volume to scale your sales and traffic even more. Scaling your business. Scaling your profits.

And scaling your income in the process.
      And on and on the cycle will go… and GROW… for you.
      You’ll see, firsthand, you’ll finally have that monster traffic you’ve only heard about, but never experienced.
      We’re not talking about a system to produce sprinkles of traffic. We’re talking about a system that drenches you with new buyers every day.
      Why Is Agora Financial Allowing Me To
      Award These 400 Copies?

Agora Financial is growing like a weed.
      They’ve been for some time now.
      And, besides not having enough copywriters, their biggest constraint is a lack of media buyers trained to deploy their system.
      So, plain and simple…
      AF desperately wants and needs more media buyers they can train, to continue to pump even more traffic for them.
      That’s why they allowed me to pay a few thousand bucks for a videographer to spend the month in Baltimore filming their entire traffic generation, media buying, and customer acquisition training.
      Because, by offering the recordings to a few hundred people, we can immediately identify a group of people serious about mastering MASSIVE traffic generation.
      And, the hope is, by awarding these 400 copies of their complete Traffic System training, at least two or three buyers will turn into wildly successful media buyers for them.
      What You Get With The
      Agora Financial Traffic System!

Full access recording bundle from the month-long internal Agora Financial traffic generation, media buying, and customer acquisition training!
      Everything you could want to know — and MORE — about how the best in the world scales their traffic and new buyer sales, is covered.
      ==> Offer creation… conversions… funnel structure… ad design… campaign optimization… metrics… media selection… targeting… research… testing… pixels… legal… budgeting… copy… you name it.
      It’s ALL in here!
      Not a single stone was left unturned because they were training their own team.
      Every piece of their system is laid bare for you.
      And, it’s MAGNIFICENT.
      And that’s not all…
      You also get to hear from two incredible special guests AF brought-in on day five — two young guys who became one of the top media buyers on all of Facebook in about 9 months.
      Listen as these young guns breakdown how they generated 70,000 new customers for Agora Financial. It’s insane!
      You get everything in one sweet bundle:
      * The full one month syllabus
      * 12 days of HD video recordings
      * Entire set of their Traffic System handouts
      * Full audio recordings of everything
      * Bonus articles and exercises
      * Internal worksheets and guides

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://themfanation.com/aft-enroll

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS - BROWSE LINK BELOW
      **Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    20 Hours 6 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] The Agora Financial – Media Buying Bootcamp 2018

cool!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 53 Minutes 1 Second

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    8 Hours 31 Minutes 3 Seconds

thank you

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Nice

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    18 Minutes 20 Seconds

ty
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 15 Hours 33 Minutes 41 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    9 Hours 24 Minutes 47 Seconds

Nice

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Thank you

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Days 15 Hours 13 Minutes 9 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    22 Hours 18 Minutes 45 Seconds

Thanks bro!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    7 Hours 10 Minutes 45 Seconds

yassss

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

grazi

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    4 Hours 33 Minutes 20 Seconds

nice

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    5 Minutes 39 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    21 Hours 58 Minutes 19 Seconds

thx

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    14 Hours 1 Minute 44 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 23 Minutes 23 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 20 Hours 39 Minutes 58 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    21 Minutes 17 Seconds

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post

The Agora Financial Media Buying System

"The Never Revealed Before System Responsible For QUADRUPLING Their Business And Generating 4,000+ New Customer Sales PER DAY!"

Dear Friend,
    I’m going to make this quick and easy.
    It’s simple…
    Agora Financial is the 800-pound gorilla in the world of direct response marketing. The Top Dog. The best of the best.
    Over the past three years, they’ve basically quadrupled their annual sales.
    Today, their advertising generates up to 80,000 website visitors every day. Up to 4,000 new customer sales every day. And about a million-dollars of revenue every forty-eight hours or so.
    And, here… today… right now…
    You have the once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity to put their entire traffic generation, media buying, and customer acquisition system into your business.
    Let The Little Guys Use
    Little Guy Traffic Methods!

You’re a player. You want to scale big. And you want to do it fast.
    [Note: If that doesn’t describe you, you shouldn’t be reading this. This is NOT for newbies, beginners, or small thinkers. If that’s you, please pass on this offer.]
    The traffic methods and tactics and hacks talked about and taught within the mainstream internet marketing community ain’t how the big dogs play the game.
    I know… cause I’m the go-to marketing consultant for most of them.
    My name is Todd Brown.
    If you’ve been in the marketing game for any length of time, you know who I am.
    If not, I won’t bore you with the details about all the magazines and newspapers I’ve been featured in, or why the most well-known and accomplished entrepreneurs and marketers come to me for help. Just Google my name.
    This page… this offer… is about YOU! About your business, your income, and how the Agora Financial Traffic System can multiply it bigger and faster than anything else on the planet.
    And I’m dead serious.
    With their system, you’ll have…
    The Power and ability to turn on
    as much traffic as you want,
    whenever you want!

Profitable traffic, too.
    Not garbage traffic of unqualified folks who don’t buy.
    Buyer traffic!
    And, frankly, with the Agora Financial Traffic System… it’s likely you’ll see more buyer traffic than you even know what to do with right now.
    If you think I’m joking or exaggerating or hyping this up, you just don’t know enough about Agora Financial or how sought-after their traffic system is. (Which… could be an indicator you’re not ready for this offer. Maybe. We’ll see.)
    See: Their system soaks-up and scales traffic from multiple traffic channels and sources at the same time.

• So, you get more and more new customer sales every day. Like, A LOT more…
    • So, your business starts cranking-out more profits from all the new customers going in to your backend…
    • And, so… you have lots of extra cash flow and the traffic volume to scale your sales and traffic even more. Scaling your business. Scaling your profits.

And scaling your income in the process.
    And on and on the cycle will go… and GROW… for you.
    You’ll see, firsthand, you’ll finally have that monster traffic you’ve only heard about, but never experienced.
    We’re not talking about a system to produce sprinkles of traffic. We’re talking about a system that drenches you with new buyers every day.
    Why Is Agora Financial Allowing Me To
    Award These 400 Copies?

Agora Financial is growing like a weed.
    They’ve been for some time now.
    And, besides not having enough copywriters, their biggest constraint is a lack of media buyers trained to deploy their system.
    So, plain and simple…
    AF desperately wants and needs more media buyers they can train, to continue to pump even more traffic for them.
    That’s why they allowed me to pay a few thousand bucks for a videographer to spend the month in Baltimore filming their entire traffic generation, media buying, and customer acquisition training.
    Because, by offering the recordings to a few hundred people, we can immediately identify a group of people serious about mastering MASSIVE traffic generation.
    And, the hope is, by awarding these 400 copies of their complete Traffic System training, at least two or three buyers will turn into wildly successful media buyers for them.
    What You Get With The
    Agora Financial Traffic System!

Full access recording bundle from the month-long internal Agora Financial traffic generation, media buying, and customer acquisition training!
    Everything you could want to know — and MORE — about how the best in the world scales their traffic and new buyer sales, is covered.
    ==> Offer creation… conversions… funnel structure… ad design… campaign optimization… metrics… media selection… targeting… research… testing… pixels… legal… budgeting… copy… you name it.
    It’s ALL in here!
    Not a single stone was left unturned because they were training their own team.
    Every piece of their system is laid bare for you.
    And, it’s MAGNIFICENT.
    And that’s not all…
    You also get to hear from two incredible special guests AF brought-in on day five — two young guys who became one of the top media buyers on all of Facebook in about 9 months.
    Listen as these young guns breakdown how they generated 70,000 new customers for Agora Financial. It’s insane!
    You get everything in one sweet bundle:
    * The full one month syllabus
    * 12 days of HD video recordings
    * Entire set of their Traffic System handouts
    * Full audio recordings of everything
    * Bonus articles and exercises
    * Internal worksheets and guides

Sales Page:
    Code:
    https://themfanation.com/aft-enroll

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS - BROWSE LINK BELOW
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hours 27 Minutes 9 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 5 Hours 23 Minutes 43 Seconds

TY.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Hours 9 Minutes 47 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Hours 22 Minutes 26 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    35 Minutes 43 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Minutes 27 Seconds

thank you

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thx

Time Online
    10 Hours 30 Minutes 47 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    2 Hours 14 Minutes 5 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 1 Hour 33 Minutes 55 Seconds

Looks good.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hours 53 Minutes 56 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    19 Minutes 16 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 20 Minutes 20 Seconds

thx

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    27 Minutes 30 Seconds

Xmas in june!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Hours 52 Minutes 45 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Hours 14 Seconds

thanks so much!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 10 Minutes

saved

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

lets see pls

•  

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast