Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      4 Months 3 Weeks 3 Days 19 Hours 11 Minutes 55 Seconds

Thumbs up [SUPER HOT SHARE] Matt Smith – Snapvertising

Learn Why This Super Affiliate Is “Pulling Back The Curtain” On His Snapchat Ad Buying Secrets And Showing You Exactly How To Market Effectively on Snapchat!
      Long story short I found a “goldmine” and finally was able to consistently provide for my family.

10 Reasons Why You Should Start Running Ads On Snapchat Right Now!

• Limited Competition… For Now! “So why would you tell me about this, Matt?” Because there’s pleeeeeeenty of room for growth (but it won’t last long).
      • Cheaper ad prices. Lowest CPMs since the early wild days of the big ad platforms.
      • Knowledgeable and supportive reps that want to see you succeed.
      • Super simple platform that’s easy to navigate. You don’t need to be a data scientist to successfully run ads on Snapchat.
      • You don’t need a creative team to put together ads. If you have 50 bucks, photoshop, and a fun brain, then you’ll do very very well on Snapchat.
      • Snapchat is the perfect “low barrier entry model” that makes it easier to run than Facebook.
      • Powerful ROAS potential. Your ad dollars go WAY further than with the big guys. Imagine spending 50 bucks and getting $800 back…
      • You don’t need a 3rd party tracker.
      • Never experience the frustration of ad platforms that don’t care about you.
      • You get to learn step-by-step from me! Snapvertising is the only working course that shows you how to launch ad campaigns on Snapchat without confusion and without a big budget.

Snapvertising: The Wild West of Profitable Ad Buying

11 step-by-step training chapters (totals over 4 hours of “hold your hand” content) on how to create, run, and profitably scale ads on Snapchat.
      Module 1: Snapchat Basics and Set-up Ad Campaigns
      Module 2: Snapchat Creatives A To Z
      Module 3: Step-By-Step Media Buying On Snapchat
      Module 4: How To Stay 100% Compliant On Snapchat

Module 1: Account Set Up & Basics

Why Snapchat is the best platform right now for online marketers, especially if you’re looking for a platform with more vertical opportunities.
      Learn how to identify your “honey hole” target market that most people who try Snapchat miss…
      How to set up billing on Snapchat like a pro and make it run on auto-pilot.
      How to get creative uploaded and approved quickly… and once your creatives are approved, it becomes even easier!
      Where to find high-quality free services to create winning ads.
      How to make one “fire creative template” to be used over and over again with consistent, powerful results (this alone has helped generated thousands upon thousands of dollars for my clients).
      How to negotiate an affiliate marketing deal that is so stupid lucrative… it’ll make you want you to “jump ship” on all other platforms.
      How to create a high-converting “Split Screen” Snap ad in less than 15 minutes…
      Module 2: Creative

What niches work like gangbusters on Snapchat (basically there are massive groups LOOKING for the kinds of ads I’m making… and there’s a lot of money to go around).
      Learn the nitty gritty details about your offer page and how to make it convert using simple and ethical “persuasive copywriting techniques.”
      The secret to creating a winning advertorial page that people can’t help themselves but to read and take action (this is so simple, it’s shocking people overthink this all the time…)
      The easy-to-follow 4 keys to producing a winning Snapchat ad every single time, even if you’ve never touched Snapchat your entire life.
      My personal creatives that have allowed me to bring in upwards of $10,000 a day on Snapchat.
      How to upload winning creatives to Snapchat, including the perfect headline…
      How to avoid the biggest mistakes on Snapchat that newbie marketers make all the time.
      How to lower your ad costs on Snapchat with a simple technique that is easy to do even if “budgeting” and tech annoy you (I’ll show you each step of the way and show you how simple it is).
      Why you should be testing constantly… and how my method of testing creates the perfect “snowball effect.”
      Module 3: Media Buying

My highly-proven targeting strategies that will save you money, stress, and time… (I break down whether you should go broad or specific and knowing what “interests” you should test)
      How to hyper target your audience for easy and powerful profit.
      How to “funnel hack” Snapchat ads and how to find winning funnels… while also avoiding the “funnel duds” that “look” like winners but could ruin your campaigns if you follow their steps.
      What to do between day 1 and day 7… including targeting, new snap campaigns, and unleashing your lookalike audiences.
      The quick way to set up your Snapchat pixel, including tracking actions, placing pixel on website, and setting up pixel event codes.
      Why the pixel extension is your friend and how it can help you hyper-target your audience and help you sell at each step of your snap funnel.
      The 3 “need to know” rules for buying media on Snapchat that most new marketers to Snapchat disregard… and how it destroys their ad accounts in a heartbeat.
      How to leverage lookalike audiences with one simple yet powerful way that can help skyrocket your ROAS.
      How to discover your “campaign objective” that can ensure you achieve your budgeting and bidding goals every single time.
      My personal 3 bidding methods that are easy to implement and so powerful… this is how I’m able to spend 20K a day with an 80% ROI. These methods include: The Sweet Spot, Low Hanging Fruit, and Shock and Reset.
      How to budget and scale at a high level (aka “What stats to care about… and what stats to ignore”)
      Module 4: Compliance

How to stay compliant on Snapchat… and forever remain in their good graces for ad campaign longevity.
      The 5 super fast ways to get your Snapchat ads approved without a single hiccup, every time.
      The video examples to follow that will help keep your ad campaigns safe, secure, and continue to generate revenue.
      How to get a Snapchat representative to personally work with you and your campaigns (this is the difference between a highly successful ad account, and a floundering ad account trying to find its legs…)
      Why Snapchat reps want to work with you, see you succeed, and how to use their guidance to help keep your ads up and running for a very long time.

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://snapvertising.io/
      Sales Page:
      Code:

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS - BROWSE LINK BELOW
      **Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 19 Hours 20 Minutes 33 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Matt Smith – Snapvertising

Thank you BlackHatX!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    15 Hours 54 Minutes 10 Seconds

thanks alot

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 17 Hours 20 Minutes 21 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Hours 16 Minutes 30 Seconds

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post

Learn Why This Super Affiliate Is “Pulling Back The Curtain” On His Snapchat Ad Buying Secrets And Showing You Exactly How To Market Effectively on Snapchat!
    Long story short I found a “goldmine” and finally was able to consistently provide for my family.

10 Reasons Why You Should Start Running Ads On Snapchat Right Now!

• Limited CompetitionÂ… For Now! “So why would you tell me about this, Matt?” Because thereÂ’s pleeeeeeenty of room for growth (but it wonÂ’t last long).
    • Cheaper ad prices. Lowest CPMs since the early wild days of the big ad platforms.
    • Knowledgeable and supportive reps that want to see you succeed.
    • Super simple platform thatÂ’s easy to navigate. You donÂ’t need to be a data scientist to successfully run ads on Snapchat.
    • You donÂ’t need a creative team to put together ads. If you have 50 bucks, photoshop, and a fun brain, then youÂ’ll do very very well on Snapchat.
    • Snapchat is the perfect “low barrier entry model” that makes it easier to run than Facebook.
    • Powerful ROAS potential. Your ad dollars go WAY further than with the big guys. Imagine spending 50 bucks and getting $800 backÂ…
    • You donÂ’t need a 3rd party tracker.
    • Never experience the frustration of ad platforms that donÂ’t care about you.
    • You get to learn step-by-step from me! Snapvertising is the only working course that shows you how to launch ad campaigns on Snapchat without confusion and without a big budget.

Snapvertising: The Wild West of Profitable Ad Buying

11 step-by-step training chapters (totals over 4 hours of “hold your hand” content) on how to create, run, and profitably scale ads on Snapchat.
    Module 1: Snapchat Basics and Set-up Ad Campaigns
    Module 2: Snapchat Creatives A To Z
    Module 3: Step-By-Step Media Buying On Snapchat
    Module 4: How To Stay 100% Compliant On Snapchat

Module 1: Account Set Up & Basics

Why Snapchat is the best platform right now for online marketers, especially if youÂ’re looking for a platform with more vertical opportunities.
    Learn how to identify your “honey hole” target market that most people who try Snapchat miss…
    How to set up billing on Snapchat like a pro and make it run on auto-pilot.
    How to get creative uploaded and approved quicklyÂ… and once your creatives are approved, it becomes even easier!
    Where to find high-quality free services to create winning ads.
    How to make one “fire creative template” to be used over and over again with consistent, powerful results (this alone has helped generated thousands upon thousands of dollars for my clients).
    How to negotiate an affiliate marketing deal that is so stupid lucrative… it’ll make you want you to “jump ship” on all other platforms.
    How to create a high-converting “Split Screen” Snap ad in less than 15 minutes…
    Module 2: Creative

What niches work like gangbusters on Snapchat (basically there are massive groups LOOKING for the kinds of ads IÂ’m makingÂ… and thereÂ’s a lot of money to go around).
    Learn the nitty gritty details about your offer page and how to make it convert using simple and ethical “persuasive copywriting techniques.”
    The secret to creating a winning advertorial page that people canÂ’t help themselves but to read and take action (this is so simple, itÂ’s shocking people overthink this all the timeÂ…)
    The easy-to-follow 4 keys to producing a winning Snapchat ad every single time, even if youÂ’ve never touched Snapchat your entire life.
    My personal creatives that have allowed me to bring in upwards of $10,000 a day on Snapchat.
    How to upload winning creatives to Snapchat, including the perfect headlineÂ…
    How to avoid the biggest mistakes on Snapchat that newbie marketers make all the time.
    How to lower your ad costs on Snapchat with a simple technique that is easy to do even if “budgeting” and tech annoy you (I’ll show you each step of the way and show you how simple it is).
    Why you should be testing constantly… and how my method of testing creates the perfect “snowball effect.”
    Module 3: Media Buying

My highly-proven targeting strategies that will save you money, stress, and time… (I break down whether you should go broad or specific and knowing what “interests” you should test)
    How to hyper target your audience for easy and powerful profit.
    How to “funnel hack” Snapchat ads and how to find winning funnels… while also avoiding the “funnel duds” that “look” like winners but could ruin your campaigns if you follow their steps.
    What to do between day 1 and day 7Â… including targeting, new snap campaigns, and unleashing your lookalike audiences.
    The quick way to set up your Snapchat pixel, including tracking actions, placing pixel on website, and setting up pixel event codes.
    Why the pixel extension is your friend and how it can help you hyper-target your audience and help you sell at each step of your snap funnel.
    The 3 “need to know” rules for buying media on Snapchat that most new marketers to Snapchat disregard… and how it destroys their ad accounts in a heartbeat.
    How to leverage lookalike audiences with one simple yet powerful way that can help skyrocket your ROAS.
    How to discover your “campaign objective” that can ensure you achieve your budgeting and bidding goals every single time.
    My personal 3 bidding methods that are easy to implement and so powerfulÂ… this is how IÂ’m able to spend 20K a day with an 80% ROI. These methods include: The Sweet Spot, Low Hanging Fruit, and Shock and Reset.
    How to budget and scale at a high level (aka “What stats to care about… and what stats to ignore”)
    Module 4: Compliance

How to stay compliant on SnapchatÂ… and forever remain in their good graces for ad campaign longevity.
    The 5 super fast ways to get your Snapchat ads approved without a single hiccup, every time.
    The video examples to follow that will help keep your ad campaigns safe, secure, and continue to generate revenue.
    How to get a Snapchat representative to personally work with you and your campaigns (this is the difference between a highly successful ad account, and a floundering ad account trying to find its legsÂ…)
    Why Snapchat reps want to work with you, see you succeed, and how to use their guidance to help keep your ads up and running for a very long time.

Sales Page:
    Code:
    https://snapvertising.io/
    Sales Page:
    Code:

[B]
    ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS - BROWSE LINK BELOW
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Hours 41 Minutes 17 Seconds

Thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 4 Hours 37 Minutes 33 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 2 Hours 56 Minutes 49 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    16 Hours 8 Minutes 58 Seconds

Love It, Thanks mate!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 8 Hours 10 Minutes 55 Seconds

Thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    21 Hours 31 Minutes 32 Seconds

Thanks for the share!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

THANK YOU!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 8 Hours 52 Minutes 50 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 10 Hours 12 Minutes 13 Seconds

nice share
    Are You Interested Buy This Domain Affiliatestech.com
    it's HQ Domain To [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]make money[/COLOR] online You can make website and Affiliates OIffer or anything in this niche .
    Contact me ICQ : AFIILIATESTECH
    or send your number i will call you {Voice}to deal with you

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 11 Minutes 4 Seconds

thanks!!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Link it's not showing up @BlackHatX
    Last edited by madiony; 03-20-2019 at 12:41 AM.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    7 Hours 41 Minutes 14 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hours 44 Minutes 17 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online