Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 4 Days 19 Hours 18 Minutes 39 Seconds

Thumbs up [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] Kevin - 11 Step eBay Powerseller Blueprint

Are you sick of your 9-5 job? Do you want to work from home on your own terms? Do you want to earn more money so you can have the life you deserve? Or do you want to supplement your existing income so you have more cash for hobbies, cars or holidays?

If you answered yes to any of the above then starting an ebay business could be for you. Some people will always be skeptical but this is a real business and 1000's of people are already making 6 and 7 figure incomes selling on ebay. In this course I will teach you exactly how you can do the same. I already have 100's of successful students, see some of the testimonials below.

The course is laid out in 11 simple steps that are all super easy to learn, and 11 super simple things that you have to get right in order to get your items to sell well on ebay. These 11 things took me 2 years and over $50,000 of experimenting with different products to get right. I share ALL of this with you in the course and you can learn it in just a few hours.

100% 30 day Money Back Guarantee - If you don't like it you'll get a full refund, NO QUESTIONS ASKED! No refunds can be given after 30 days. NO exceptions!

If you're new to making money online then ebay has by far the highest success rate. Sure some people successfully do Amazon FBA, Shopify, affiliate marketing amongst other things buy failure rate is extremely high as they are not beginner friendly.

In this course you will learn everything you need to know about starting & growing your own successful eBay Business. The course is made with the complete novice and pro ebay sellers in mind. With this business you can earn as little or as much as you like, so whether you are looking to supplement your regular income or quit your 9-5 and make over $100,000/year then this course is for you!

The basic business model is we buy cheap and sell high. For example we can buy products for under $1 and sell them for $5 to $10 and we sell multiple items like this every day. You won't make $100k over night but it can come a lot sooner than you think if you follow the 11 proven steps in the course.

In this course we will go over:

Product Research
      Product Criteria
      The exact method I use to make over $300,000 in sales and profit over $100,000 per year
      How to find products from local & international suppliers
      How to find products with 10x profit margins
      Creating eBay Listings that sell
      11 things you MUST do so your items sell
      How to build feedback fast
      How to rank your product on page 1

No experience needed
      Simple to follow step by step process in video format with side notes for quick and easy future reference
      Learn at your own pace there is no time limit
      No special skills required, easy for the average person to follow
      Can be done in any country that has ebay
      I show you exactly what I do to make $100,000 profit per year with a look into my paypal.
      This is a real sustainable business, not a get rich quick scheme/scam
      Can be done on any scale from a couple of hours a week to make some extra cash to making a full time income and more!
      I show you all the mistakes I first made and how it can save you 1000's £$
      How to sell your items at a higher price than your competition for maximum profit
      You can start with a small investment of $5 but if you are looking to quit your 9-5 $500-$1000 would get you there quicker
      Can be done from home as a one man band
      Watch over my shoulder as I go from finding products, making listings that sell to shipping products
      Why you should not dropship
      Lifetime unlimited access with free updates to keep the course up to date

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://kevin-talbot.teachable.com/p/kev-s-ebay-course

GB COST 25 USD
      INSTANT DELIVERY VIA GOOGLE & MEGA DRIVE
      PAYMENT METHOD: PAYPAL
      SKYPE ID: ede.support
      REPLAY HERE OR PM ME FOR PAYMENT LINK

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 27 Minutes 2 Seconds

Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] Kevin - 11 Step eBay Powerseller Blueprint

This still available to purchase?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    48 Minutes 41 Seconds

Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] Kevin - 11 Step eBay Powerseller Blueprint

send me payment links. thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hours 43 Minutes 52 Seconds

is this still available?

•