Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Register

    If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.


    Results 1 to 17 of 17
    1. #1
      :::::::: Moderator :::::: BlackHatX's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      India
      Posts
      48,052

      Thumbs up [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery




      Learn How I Have Helped Others Make A Full Time Income
      Working PART TIME Hours
      With The Phone Flipping Course and Coaching Program
      My first 9 months flipping electronics on Ebay I did $249,290 in sales





      •Bill Of Sale Template ($1,000 Value)

      •Members Only Facebook Group ($997 Value)

      •Over 40 Instructional videos ($1,997 Value)

      •Past replays of coaching calls ($1,497 Value)

      •Weekly 1 hour video coaching calls ($2,997 Value)

      •Bonus #1: Step By Step buying guide($497 Value)

      •Bonus #2: Price Offering Guide and Manuals($997 Value)

      Total Value: $9,982

      Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://flipphonesforprofit.com/course


      GB COST 22 USD
      PAYMENT METHOD: PAYPAL, SKRILL OR BTC
      SKYPE ID: ede.support
      REPLAY HERE OR PM ME FOR PAYMENT LINK

      Payment Methods Paypal & Skrill & Neteller & Bitcoin

      Live Support: Skype ID: ede.support

    2. #2
      The Black Knights
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Location
      usa
      Posts
      16

      Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery

      Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post



      Learn How I Have Helped Others Make A Full Time Income
      Working PART TIME Hours
      With The Phone Flipping Course and Coaching Program
      My first 9 months flipping electronics on Ebay I did $249,290 in sales





      •Bill Of Sale Template ($1,000 Value)

      •Members Only Facebook Group ($997 Value)

      •Over 40 Instructional videos ($1,997 Value)

      •Past replays of coaching calls ($1,497 Value)

      •Weekly 1 hour video coaching calls ($2,997 Value)

      •Bonus #1: Step By Step buying guide($497 Value)

      •Bonus #2: Price Offering Guide and Manuals($997 Value)

      Total Value: $9,982

      Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://flipphonesforprofit.com/course


      GB COST 22 USD
      PAYMENT METHOD: PAYPAL, SKRILL OR BTC
      SKYPE ID: ede.support
      REPLAY HERE OR PM ME FOR PAYMENT LINK

      hanks
      t

    3. #3
      The Black Knights
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Location
      usa
      Posts
      16

      Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery

      thy

    4. #4
      The Black Knights
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Location
      usa
      Posts
      16

      Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery

      Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post


      send me the payment ink
      Learn How I Have Helped Others Make A Full Time Income
      Working PART TIME Hours
      With The Phone Flipping Course and Coaching Program
      My first 9 months flipping electronics on Ebay I did $249,290 in sales





      •Bill Of Sale Template ($1,000 Value)

      •Members Only Facebook Group ($997 Value)

      •Over 40 Instructional videos ($1,997 Value)

      •Past replays of coaching calls ($1,497 Value)

      •Weekly 1 hour video coaching calls ($2,997 Value)

      •Bonus #1: Step By Step buying guide($497 Value)

      •Bonus #2: Price Offering Guide and Manuals($997 Value)

      Total Value: $9,982

      Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://flipphonesforprofit.com/course


      GB COST 22 USD
      PAYMENT METHOD: PAYPAL, SKRILL OR BTC
      SKYPE ID: ede.support
      REPLAY HERE OR PM ME FOR PAYMENT LINK

      payment links

    5. #5
      :::::::: Moderator :::::: BlackHatX's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      India
      Posts
      48,052

      Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery

      Quote Originally Posted by moneymaverick3157 View Post
      payment links
      Payment Link Sent!!!
      Payment Methods Paypal & Skrill & Neteller & Bitcoin

      Live Support: Skype ID: ede.support

    6. #6
      The Black Knights
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      98

      Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery

      does this GB include the weekly live chats that he does every week? is this an ongoing course updating all the weekly chats? How up to date is this course? like up to 03/08/2019 ? thanks

    7. #7
      :::::::: Moderator :::::: BlackHatX's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      India
      Posts
      48,052

      Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery

      Quote Originally Posted by persist View Post
      does this GB include the weekly live chats that he does every week? is this an ongoing course updating all the weekly chats? How up to date is this course? like up to 03/08/2019 ? thanks
      Its completed course & all group chat added....
      Payment Methods Paypal & Skrill & Neteller & Bitcoin

      Live Support: Skype ID: ede.support

    8. #8
      The Black Knights
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      98

      Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery

      Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post
      Its completed course & all group chat added....
      BlackhatX, can you please verify if we will continue to receive the updated weekly coaching calls for the future meaning that we will continue to recieve updates? or is it just up to todays date? Reason I ask, is because I have this course but the latest videos and weekly group chats are from early february 2018 and no more after that as the GB organizer from my previous purchase did not keep the course updated. Thank you

    9. #9
      :::::::: Moderator :::::: BlackHatX's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      India
      Posts
      48,052

      Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery

      Quote Originally Posted by persist View Post
      BlackhatX, can you please verify if we will continue to receive the updated weekly coaching calls for the future meaning that we will continue to recieve updates? or is it just up to todays date? Reason I ask, is because I have this course but the latest videos and weekly group chats are from early february 2018 and no more after that as the GB organizer from my previous purchase did not keep the course updated. Thank you
      Its full completed no more update. check screenshot below

      Payment Methods Paypal & Skrill & Neteller & Bitcoin

      Live Support: Skype ID: ede.support

    10. #10
      The Black Knights
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      los angeles
      Posts
      50

      Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery

      Payment link please.

    11. #11
      The Black Knights
      Join Date
      Apr 2018
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      41

      Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery

      thanks bro!

    12. #12
      The Black Knights
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Location
      Seattle
      Posts
      36

      Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery

      Thank you

    13. #13
      The Black Knights xzodiax's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Location
      Indonesia
      Posts
      367

      Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery

      payment link please

    14. #14
      The Black Knights
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      22

      Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery

      payment link please

    15. #15
      :::::::: Moderator :::::: BlackHatX's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      India
      Posts
      48,052

      Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery

      Quote Originally Posted by xzodiax View Post
      payment link please
      Quote Originally Posted by alpharomeo001 View Post
      payment link please
      Payment link sent!!
      Payment Methods Paypal & Skrill & Neteller & Bitcoin

      Live Support: Skype ID: ede.support

    16. #16
      The Black Knights
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Location
      London
      Age
      26
      Posts
      63

      Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery

      Link please!

    17. #17
      The Black Knights
      Join Date
      Apr 2019
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      2

      Default Re: [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] David Kosciusko - Ebay Phone Flipping Mastery

      How do I pay for this course?

     

     

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 137
      Last Post: 3 Days Ago, 12:17 AM
    2. [OFFICIAL GB - INSTANT DELIVERY] Tanner J Fox & Dan Dasilva - 7 Figure Machines
      By BlackHatX in forum Exclusive Public GB & JV Section
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 03-21-2019, 09:41 PM
    3. Replies: 35
      Last Post: 03-05-2019, 07:15 PM
    4. Request REQ: Wolf Of Ebay Luke Deutschlander Phone Flipping Academy
      By Jablev1288 in forum Request Section
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 02-13-2019, 11:43 PM
    5. Request Ebay Phone Flipping Course - David Kosciusko
      By daalgr in forum Request Section
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: 11-27-2018, 05:09 AM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •