I have a WP PHP question for you guys.

I'm running the WP theme Phlox Pro 5.1.5 on one of my websites and part of that theme automatically installs another plugin called Phlox pro Tools and there is no way to delete or disable it..

It’s nulled so I cannot do an update it.

I now keep getting the error message that Phlox Pro Tools has been disabled because I am running version 5.1.5 and I need 5.1.8.

It puts this error message in a big ugly yellow box (2 of them actually) at the top of the page and is about 3 inches tall (on my monitor).

Of course, the page visitor will not see it or I do not see it if I load the page on a browser that is not logged into WP.
It does however make it hard to judge the design of the site with that big ugly box right under the header links.

I need it gone. I cannot find Phlox Pro 5.1.8 anywhere. There is a few Blackhat sites that claims to have it but is really 5.1.5. I know I downloaded four of them.

I went into the style.css file and changed the 5.1.5 to 5.1.8 but it made no difference. I have done a text string search for the entire folder on my hard drive but it does not find any other references to 5.1.5.

How the hell does it know what version I am running?

Does anyone know how I can trick the plugin into thinking I am running 5.1.8?

Or maybe someone has it?

This is getting quite distressing, I need to find a resolve for this. I am on disability awaiting a liver transplant so I cannot buy it. Even at 30 bucks.

Thank you all for your consideration and your help,
BiggyJ