What level should I be in my business before joining this program?
This program is created for all spiritual entrepreneurs at any level of business. If you know the masculine, hustling selling is not for you, but you are ready to scale up your business, support more people and make more impact – on your terms – this program is for you. It teaches you everything you need to know to sell out your offers without any sleazy, icky or pushy sales tactics. So if that’s what you are looking to master next, this program will change everything for you.

What can I expect from this program?

Deep clarity on exactly how you align with abundance and allow your selling feel sacred, easy, and deeply rewarding. Strategy, energy, technical skills, spirituality – all the processes, secrets and tool that help you activate the power in you and your soulmate clients and allow them to flow into your world.

What do you mean by ‘sleazy’ sales tactics? What are you NOT teaching?
I will not be teaching: free sessions, hiding your price, getting on the phone with people who do not have the money, going in circles over money objections, convincing people they don’t want to pay because they are holding themselves back, taking credit card information over the phone, following up with someone non stop, wasting time on calls without being sure someone is the right fit or being pushy in anyway with a potential lead. Why? None of that is required and all of that leads to subpar clients who regret buying. What I will teach is how to find, attract and sign absolute dream clients.
Is there direct access to you in this program?
Yes! In fact, this is probably the only LIVE round of this program I will ever make. So I will be deeply active in the private group for the entire duration of the program – answering all your questions, recording audios (i often can’t help myself ) All the modules are live – so we’ll have plenty of interaction during the creation of the content itself. And, besides all of the above, we will also have a Q&A/Celebration call at the end. So it is an extremely hands-on experience – guiding you through it all step by step.

Sales Page:
Code:
https://cristinabold.com/sacred-money/

40 USD EACH MEMBER
WE NEED TOTAL 4 MEMBER
TYPE "IN" IF YOU ARE INTERESTED