Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member
      Time Online
      N/A

Default Amazon reviews, any way to get them?

Hello

I have a few Amazon kindles and I would like to get lots of reviews from there, is there a white hat way of doing it? I was following Luca De Stefani Kindle publishing course but he uses black hat tactics and I got my reviews deleted. I read somewhere online that it can be done with Facebook ads and a mailing list but have no idea how to do it??

Thank you

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Amazon reviews, any way to get them?

There are several Amazon Sellers Facebook groups that you can join that all discuss various options.

I also found an episode of the Am/PM podcast by Manny Coats (Helium 10) very interesting. (Sorry, but I don't know the particular episode off hand.) In it he has a tactical discussion with 4 thought leaders of the industry. One of the panelist had started a new service which is a rebate program.

they provide the service of matching unaffiliated buyers & sellers for a small fee. The buyer agrees to purchases the product as full cost and will also leave a generally written, positive product review if requested.

After the product has been purchased, reviewed & 30 days has passed, the rebate company then sends the buyer a refund for the product. This all complies with Amazon TOS.

I am a Newbie too. FB post have been flying all day about sellers accounts getting letters of notification of manipulation suspensions from using launch tactics that have been commonly practiced and accepted until now.

Best of Luck & Hope it Helps,

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

interesting stuff, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by FL Girl View Post
    There are several Amazon Sellers Facebook groups that you can join that all discuss various options.

I also found an episode of the Am/PM podcast by Manny Coats (Helium 10) very interesting. (Sorry, but I don't know the particular episode off hand.) In it he has a tactical discussion with 4 thought leaders of the industry. One of the panelist had started a new service which is a rebate program.

they provide the service of matching unaffiliated buyers & sellers for a small fee. The buyer agrees to purchases the product as full cost and will also leave a generally written, positive product review if requested.

After the product has been purchased, reviewed & 30 days has passed, the rebate company then sends the buyer a refund for the product. This all complies with Amazon TOS.

I am a Newbie too. FB post have been flying all day about sellers accounts getting letters of notification of manipulation suspensions from using launch tactics that have been commonly practiced and accepted until now.

Best of Luck & Hope it Helps,

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    41 Minutes 8 Seconds

Very interesting indeed, thanks for detailing

Best regards !

•