Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member
      Time Online
      1 Day 1 Hour 9 Minutes 26 Seconds

Default Do NOT sell on Amazon! It is no longer viable and you WILL LOSE MONEY GUARANTEED, read my post.

I would not recommend at all doing Amazon selling at this point. It was good a few years ago (like over 3 years) but that train has left the station. I have been selling for over 3 years and found it very difficult and the competition has virtually wiped out any gains I had made before. I would stay away from Amazon selling as the market is way way over saturated with sellers now as of Jan 2018. Please take my advice seriously and DO NOT sell on Amazon. DON'T fall for the get rich selling on Amazon as they are selling a scam, you will NOT get rich on Amazon, nor will you even break even. The Amazon fees are nasty, dealing with products from China is very difficult, Amazon treats the sellers terribly and do not even have a call in center anymore and will close your account for any reason and you will pay huge storage fees after 6 months of dead in the water products you have stored there. The market on Amazon, for the number of sellers on it now, is way over saturated. I am on many FB forums with other Amazon sellers and practically everyday I read a new post of another seller packing it in or worse, going bankrupt. STAY AWAY FROM AMAZON SELLING ! You have been clearly warned!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Do NOT sell on Amazon! It is no longer viable and you WILL LOSE MONEY GUARANTEED, read my post.

I couldn't agree more. Only Jeff and those who are selling courses are getting richer. It's better to be a tool seller than to be a miner.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 3 Hours 40 Minutes 47 Seconds

Default Re: Do NOT sell on Amazon! It is no longer viable and you WILL LOSE MONEY GUARANTEED, read my post.

What you're saying may be right in context to your own products and marketing.

If you're claiming Amazon isn't profitable, please verify what your claiming with facts,
    figures and data, let's see revenue, ledgers and cash flow for a least 6 months.

Thanks appreciate you being active, but no point telling us if you can't verify your claims...

Quote Originally Posted by joejoe1 View Post
    I would not recommend at all doing Amazon selling at this point. It was good a few years ago (like over 3 years) but that train has left the station. I have been selling for over 3 years and found it very difficult and the competition has virtually wiped out any gains I had made before. I would stay away from Amazon selling as the market is way way over saturated with sellers now as of Jan 2018. Please take my advice seriously and DO NOT sell on Amazon. DON'T fall for the get rich selling on Amazon as they are selling a scam, you will NOT get rich on Amazon, nor will you even break even. The Amazon fees are nasty, dealing with products from China is very difficult, Amazon treats the sellers terribly and do not even have a call in center anymore and will close your account for any reason and you will pay huge storage fees after 6 months of dead in the water products you have stored there. The market on Amazon, for the number of sellers on it now, is way over saturated. I am on many FB forums with other Amazon sellers and practically everyday I read a new post of another seller packing it in or worse, going bankrupt. STAY AWAY FROM AMAZON SELLING ! You have been clearly warned!
    Last edited by Voodoo1; 01-07-2019 at 03:59 AM.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Day 1 Hour 9 Minutes 26 Seconds

Then go ahead and give it a shot. I warned, you decide from that. If you can't take what I am saying as straight up experience from a three year seller then go ahead and jump right on in.

•