Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 18 Hours 39 Minutes 27 Seconds

Thumbs up [SUPER HOT SHARE] Doberman Dan – Letter

“The ONLY Way Left For The Little Guy

To Get Rich!”

Reclusive million dollar serial entrepreneur
      giving away his jealously guarded secrets
      for making 6-figures (or more!) per year…
      while living the lifestyle of your dreams!
      Dear Friend,
      I want you to ask yourself a very important question:
      Are you SERIOUSLY ready to double or triple your current income… almost overnight?
      I certainly hope so because you’re about to discover some rather unique ways to make money and, quite possibly, triple or even quadruple your current income… very quickly.
      But believe me, you better be ready… because this is something that can make money flood into your life like never before.
      Here’s what it’s all about:
      I’m Doberman Dan. I’m an online marketer, copywriter and serial entrepreneur. I’ve been starting and running successful direct response businesses since 1995.
      A few of the businesses started on my kitchen table with nothing but a yellow note pad and pen have grown into mini empires, supporting me in style for decades.
      As a copywriter, I’ve worked in a lot of different markets. My work has appeared in…
      Entrepreneur…
      Penthouse…
      MuscleMag International…
      National Association of Professional Martial Artists (NAPMA)…
      Flex…
      Success…
      The International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association Trade Magazine (IHRSA)…
      Muscle & Fitness…
      Men’s Edge…
      IronMan…
      Black Belt Magazine…
      Muscular Development…
      Reps!
      Exercise For Men Only…
      Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness…
      Martial Arts Professional Magazine…
      Small Business Opportunities…
      Home Business Magazine…
      The National Enquirer…
      Weekly World News…
      And a whole bunch of mainstream newspapers.
      It’s likely you’ve never heard of me though. I’ve been content to keep a pretty low profile and remain behind the scenes. (Ted Thomas, the successful real estate investing mogul and direct mail multi-millionaire, jokingly calls me a “direct marketing recluse.”)
      Except for being a featured speaker at a couple of seminars put on by the legendary copywriter Gary Halbert, I’ve never tried to promote myself, self-aggrandize and do all that chest-beating nonsense necessary to be a player in the overcrowded “guru” market.
      Long story short:
      I’m going to give you a few cool surprises when you take advantage of a trial subscription to my “paper & ink” newsletter…
      The Doberman Dan Letter!
      I’ve been writing a free blog for several years at DobermanDan.com… but I refuse to share my most effective hard-core money-making secrets there.
      See, I don’t want my most effective secrets indexed by Google for all the world to see. I only want to reveal THAT to like-minded doers who “get it”, understand its value and will take action.
      So now, all my very best and most effective secrets are reserved exclusively for subscribers to my new hard copy newsletter, The Doberman Dan Letter.
      Each issue is like having money-making opportunities practically knock on your door. All you have to do is answer.
      I’m pouring my heart and soul into my newsletter… and sharing EVERYTHING I’ve discovered about success in business and life in my 20 years as a direct response & Internet entrepreneur.
      And that includes all the embarrassing stuff I’d rather NOT share… and have never revealed before.
      Even though I’d rather not, I’ll endure all the embarrassment, criticism and ridicule I’ll be subjected to by revealing this stuff.
      You see, I know my most private and humbling experiences are going to be the most life-changing… and in some cases, life-SAVING lessons for you.
      You’re going to get a very personal look into my daily life… and an almost “real time” education about what’s working right NOW in direct response and Internet marketing to make maximum money FAST.
      I’m going to let you look over my shoulder as I implement these secrets and techniques in my own businesses, clients’ businesses… and my various new money-making projects.
      The “Behind The Scenes”

Results Of Everything!

Base hits, grand slam home runs… and the disappointing and embarrassing strikeouts… I’m going to reveal it ALL to you… almost right as it’s happening.
      I don’t think you’re ever going to get a more honest and “open book” look into a highly experienced marketer’s thought process and actions.
      If you own a business (ANY kind of business)… or you’re someone who’d simply like to make a lot of money very, very fast…
      Just One Idea From One Issue

Could Make You MILLIONS!

Here’s just a small SAMPLE of what I’m going to reveal in The Doberman Dan Letter…
      3 very simple-to-implement techniques that can very easily boost your sales by 200%… and therefore your NET by 400%!
      Most businesses have at least three very large “holes” hemorrhaging money like a stuck pig. Here’s how to identify the “holes” where you’re losing money and opportunities… and how to quickly plug them to boost your bottom line.
      Want to beat your current control? You’ll discover three little “tweaks” to pump up response and get that puppy singing its little heart out at concert pitch… bringing in sales and profits like never before. (It takes all of 10 minutes!)
      What I did to take a little “kitchen table” business from a $2,000/month “side venture”… to $90,000/month cash cow. And it only required a few hours each week to keep it going and raking in money hand over fist. (More importantly, you’ll discover all the major “boo-boos” I made that have cost me MILLIONS.)
      You’re going broke FAST… and you don’t even know it. (Even if you have MILLIONS of dollars.) Here’s what you must do right now to preserve your wealth…
      Experiencing the typical “Internet Marketing overwhelm”? Here’s what to do when you don’t know what to do. (Confusion and “overwhelm” will never again “hamstring” you and keep you from making progress.)
      How to get orders from people who have already decided NOT to order…
      How to get full-page ads in high-circulation magazines… for FREE! (Almost NONE of the successful Internet marketers are on to this secret yet.)
      But let me warn you:
      These letters are RAW. I don’t pull any punches… and nobody has ever accused me of being politically correct.
      I simply don’t have time for “chaff”. These letters are all wheat. They contain the most intense personal stuff I’ve ever revealed.
      It took me a long time to make up my mind to publish and release them… but no one has ever really accused me of playing it too safe.
      There’s simply no doubt about it… this is THE newsletter for people who want to learn the real secrets of low-cost, high profit money-making opportunities & online marketing.
      Every month I’ll give you unique insider info and money-making strategies you will NEVER read in any other publication in the entire world.
      Things like…
      An ARSENAL of salesman’s tricks most copywriters don’t even know exist…
      How to use a simple 36 word pay-per-click ad to bring in $37 for every dollar you invest…
      How to create “instant credibility” that practically FORCES people to believe your claims…
      Are you seriously ready to double or triple your income almost overnight? Do this and you very well could DOUBLE your sales… in only 30 days! (But believe you me, you better be ready… because this is one promotion that will make people FLOOD into your business.)
      An unusual technique to discover what your customers really want. (If you don’t know the answer to this question, you’re allowing an enormous amount of money — that should be yours — to flow into someone else’s pocket.)
      Why your back-end may be 1000 times more profitable than your initial sales… and what to do to take advantage of it right now…
      How to write your copy so it “talks the talk” your most skeptical prospects need to hear before they buy…
      That’s a “sneak peek” at just a HANDFUL of the many exciting lessons I’m going to dole out to you every month in The Doberman Dan Letter.
      The Doberman Dan Letter is the “must-have” insider newsletter for…
      Online marketers…
      Offline direct response marketers…
      Sales professionals…
      Mail order or catalog business owners…
      Copywriters…
      Direct mailers…
      List brokers…
      Any kind of consultant…
      Advertising agencies…
      Brick & mortar business owners…
      Professionals…
      Service business owners…
      Any business owner that needs more customers and higher profits…
      Or ANYBODY who has a sincere desire to make a lot of money quickly…
      I want you to SEE FOR YOURSELF the value of this rare opportunity… and experience FIRST HAND the quantum leaps in income and growth you can achieve as soon as you discover the missing pieces to your own “success puzzle.”
      A very important part of my back-story… and how I discovered the missing pieces to my personal success puzzle was the time I spent mentoring and working with copywriting legend, Gary Halbert.
      Gary used to say he would only share his highest of high-level hard-won secrets with a HANDFUL of people he felt were TRULY ready for it… and would only use them for good, never evil.
      And before he would reveal these secrets, you would have to strip down to your swim trunks and wade out into the ocean with him until you were neck deep in the water. (That was to make sure you weren’t wearing a “wire.”)
      Well, after living and working with the man… and completely gaining his trust… I did exactly that. And just like he promised…
      A New Piece Of High Converting Copy

For Your Your Swipe File!

Many of these swipe pieces will be sales copy… but not just any sales copy. I’m only going to share copy that is currently a control, a control beater or has been a very strong control in the past.
      And since I know everybody in this business… from the little minnows all the way up to BILLION dollar whales… I have access to secrets about copywriting you’d most likely never discover without me.
      In addition to giving you successful sales copy to study and save in your swipe file, I’m going to do a video analysis of each piece. I’ll break down the format, elements and explain all the reasons why the writer included what he or she wrote. And any ideas I might have to improve it.
      It’s a value-packed lesson in persuasive writing every single month. If you’ll simply follow along and do what I tell you…
      This One Thing Alone

Could Make You MILLIONS!

No exaggeration. No hype. It’s THAT powerful.
      If you take full advantage of my monthly newsletter, webinars, membership site and frequent bonus materials posted on our Knights-Only website, this Marketing Camelot can be your master key to quantum leaps in income and plateau-busting “A-HA” moments.
      My consulting fee is now $2,000.00 per hour. With the time invested creating the newsletter, hosting the monthly webinar and creating the bonus materials for the private website, you’re getting at least 20 hours of my time and attention every month. That’s…
      $60,000.00 Worth Of Consulting

You Get Every Month!

If you’re truly serious about making a lot of money, becoming a knight in my Marketing Camelot can be your own personal “passport to prosperity.”
      Knighthood in the Marketing Camelot… and all the valuable benefits that go with it… is only $98/month. ($108/month outside of North America.)
      That works out to be a ridiculously low investment of only…
      $3.26 A Day!

Heck, I’ve seen homeless people spend TWICE that much on their daily coffee and cigarettes, for crying out loud!
      There’s simply NO excuse whatsoever for not getting in on this. It’s within EVERYBODY’S budget.
      If it’s not in your budget right now then you have a pretty big problem. But it’s a problem you can solve… and solve pretty damn fast… with just one idea you’ll get from your Marketing Camelot knighthood.
      If you don’t have the $98 right now… do what I did:
      Sell your TV, cancel your cable and get rid of your time-sucking, attention-span-robbing $100/month smart phone. That stuff isn’t doing anything positive for your future. In fact, the ONLY thing it’s doing is keeping you imprisoned in a poverty mindset that will keep you broke your entire life.
      Look, if you’re TRULY serious about being successful you’ll stop pissing away your money on worthless consumer B.S. and invest it in YOURSELF instead. That investment will give you EXPONENTIAL returns year after year… for the rest of your life.
      Tough talk, huh? Yup. But a real winner knows…
      You Can Make Excuses Or You Can Make Money…

But You Can’t Do Both!

Stop making excuses, choose to make money instead and join me now as a knight in my Marketing Camelot. In the unlikely event you decide I’m not your cup of tea, you can cancel your knighthood at any time.

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://dobermandanletter.com/

**Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 10 Hours 48 Minutes 13 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Doberman Dan – Letter

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Weeks 10 Hours 31 Minutes 31 Seconds

TQ

The Black Knightss
    Time Online
    10 Hours 43 Minutes 32 Seconds

tq

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 38 Minutes 55 Seconds

thanks

Faithful Poster
    Time Online
    N/A

Thanx

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hours 9 Minutes 43 Seconds

Thanks!!
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 6 Hours 2 Minutes 38 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Days 5 Hours 58 Minutes 47 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hours 53 Minutes 56 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    19 Hours 13 Minutes 36 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Hours 51 Minutes 34 Seconds

Thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Days 9 Hours 31 Minutes 18 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 15 Hours 4 Minutes 58 Seconds

Link

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 1 Hour 47 Minutes 49 Seconds

tyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Shit list of gurus and people who really teach how to make money
    http://www.edollarearn.com/threads/6...-list-of-gurus

How we made first 1000$ online
    http://www.edollarearn.com/threads/6...st-1000-online

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 11 Hours 22 Minutes 40 Seconds

good job
    Are You Interested Buy This Domain Affiliatestech.com
    it's HQ Domain To [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]make money[/COLOR] online You can make website and Affiliates OIffer or anything in this niche .
    Contact me ICQ : AFIILIATESTECH
    or send your number i will call you {Voice}to deal with you

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    5 Hours 36 Minutes 1 Second

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 17 Hours 40 Minutes 36 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 4 Days 22 Hours 44 Minutes 12 Seconds

tysm

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    15 Hours 50 Minutes 6 Seconds

Thanks for this

Time Online
    N/A

ty....................

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 1 Hour 31 Minutes 33 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 45 Minutes 1 Second

Intresting Thank you

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Day 2 Hours 11 Minutes 35 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    16 Hours 44 Minutes 52 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 50 Minutes 41 Seconds

thanks...

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 23 Hours 9 Minutes 19 Seconds

Thanks

Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    23 Hours 58 Minutes 37 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    1 Week 4 Days 3 Hours 51 Minutes

What it be?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Hours 13 Minutes 29 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 15 Hours 43 Minutes 35 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 9 Hours 37 Minutes 16 Seconds

TY

Time Online
    N/A

hanks

Time Online
    N/A

look good - whats the password?
    Last edited by jhonn; 12-15-2018 at 06:43 PM.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    14 Minutes 23 Seconds

thnks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post

“The ONLY Way Left For The Little Guy

To Get Rich!”

Reclusive million dollar serial entrepreneur
    giving away his jealously guarded secrets
    for making 6-figures (or more!) per yearÂ…
    while living the lifestyle of your dreams!
    Dear Friend,
    I want you to ask yourself a very important question:
    Are you SERIOUSLY ready to double or triple your current incomeÂ… almost overnight?
    I certainly hope so because youÂ’re about to discover some rather unique ways to make money and, quite possibly, triple or even quadruple your current incomeÂ… very quickly.
    But believe me, you better be readyÂ… because this is something that can make money flood into your life like never before.
    HereÂ’s what itÂ’s all about:
    IÂ’m Doberman Dan. IÂ’m an online marketer, copywriter and serial entrepreneur. IÂ’ve been starting and running successful direct response businesses since 1995.
    A few of the businesses started on my kitchen table with nothing but a yellow note pad and pen have grown into mini empires, supporting me in style for decades.
    As a copywriter, IÂ’ve worked in a lot of different markets. My work has appeared inÂ…
    EntrepreneurÂ…
    PenthouseÂ…
    MuscleMag InternationalÂ…
    National Association of Professional Martial Artists (NAPMA)Â…
    FlexÂ…
    SuccessÂ…
    The International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association Trade Magazine (IHRSA)Â…
    Muscle & FitnessÂ…
    MenÂ’s EdgeÂ…
    IronManÂ…
    Black Belt MagazineÂ…
    Muscular DevelopmentÂ…
    Reps!
    Exercise For Men OnlyÂ…
    Natural Bodybuilding & FitnessÂ…
    Martial Arts Professional MagazineÂ…
    Small Business OpportunitiesÂ…
    Home Business MagazineÂ…
    The National EnquirerÂ…
    Weekly World NewsÂ…
    And a whole bunch of mainstream newspapers.
    It’s likely you’ve never heard of me though. I’ve been content to keep a pretty low profile and remain behind the scenes. (Ted Thomas, the successful real estate investing mogul and direct mail multi-millionaire, jokingly calls me a “direct marketing recluse.”)
    Except for being a featured speaker at a couple of seminars put on by the legendary copywriter Gary Halbert, I’ve never tried to promote myself, self-aggrandize and do all that chest-beating nonsense necessary to be a player in the overcrowded “guru” market.
    Long story short:
    I’m going to give you a few cool surprises when you take advantage of a trial subscription to my “paper & ink” newsletter…
    The Doberman Dan Letter!
    IÂ’ve been writing a free blog for several years at DobermanDan.comÂ… but I refuse to share my most effective hard-core money-making secrets there.
    See, I don’t want my most effective secrets indexed by Google for all the world to see. I only want to reveal THAT to like-minded doers who “get it”, understand its value and will take action.
    So now, all my very best and most effective secrets are reserved exclusively for subscribers to my new hard copy newsletter, The Doberman Dan Letter.
    Each issue is like having money-making opportunities practically knock on your door. All you have to do is answer.
    IÂ’m pouring my heart and soul into my newsletterÂ… and sharing EVERYTHING IÂ’ve discovered about success in business and life in my 20 years as a direct response & Internet entrepreneur.
    And that includes all the embarrassing stuff IÂ’d rather NOT shareÂ… and have never revealed before.
    Even though IÂ’d rather not, IÂ’ll endure all the embarrassment, criticism and ridicule IÂ’ll be subjected to by revealing this stuff.
    You see, I know my most private and humbling experiences are going to be the most life-changingÂ… and in some cases, life-SAVING lessons for you.
    You’re going to get a very personal look into my daily life… and an almost “real time” education about what’s working right NOW in direct response and Internet marketing to make maximum money FAST.
    IÂ’m going to let you look over my shoulder as I implement these secrets and techniques in my own businesses, clientsÂ’ businessesÂ… and my various new money-making projects.
    The “Behind The Scenes”

Results Of Everything!

Base hits, grand slam home runsÂ… and the disappointing and embarrassing strikeoutsÂ… IÂ’m going to reveal it ALL to youÂ… almost right as itÂ’s happening.
    I don’t think you’re ever going to get a more honest and “open book” look into a highly experienced marketer’s thought process and actions.
    If you own a business (ANY kind of business)Â… or youÂ’re someone whoÂ’d simply like to make a lot of money very, very fastÂ…
    Just One Idea From One Issue

Could Make You MILLIONS!

HereÂ’s just a small SAMPLE of what IÂ’m going to reveal in The Doberman Dan LetterÂ…
    3 very simple-to-implement techniques that can very easily boost your sales by 200%Â… and therefore your NET by 400%!
    Most businesses have at least three very large “holes” hemorrhaging money like a stuck pig. Here’s how to identify the “holes” where you’re losing money and opportunities… and how to quickly plug them to boost your bottom line.
    Want to beat your current control? You’ll discover three little “tweaks” to pump up response and get that puppy singing its little heart out at concert pitch… bringing in sales and profits like never before. (It takes all of 10 minutes!)
    What I did to take a little “kitchen table” business from a $2,000/month “side venture”… to $90,000/month cash cow. And it only required a few hours each week to keep it going and raking in money hand over fist. (More importantly, you’ll discover all the major “boo-boos” I made that have cost me MILLIONS.)
    YouÂ’re going broke FASTÂ… and you donÂ’t even know it. (Even if you have MILLIONS of dollars.) HereÂ’s what you must do right now to preserve your wealthÂ…
    Experiencing the typical “Internet Marketing overwhelm”? Here’s what to do when you don’t know what to do. (Confusion and “overwhelm” will never again “hamstring” you and keep you from making progress.)
    How to get orders from people who have already decided NOT to orderÂ…
    How to get full-page ads in high-circulation magazinesÂ… for FREE! (Almost NONE of the successful Internet marketers are on to this secret yet.)
    But let me warn you:
    These letters are RAW. I donÂ’t pull any punchesÂ… and nobody has ever accused me of being politically correct.
    I simply don’t have time for “chaff”. These letters are all wheat. They contain the most intense personal stuff I’ve ever revealed.
    It took me a long time to make up my mind to publish and release themÂ… but no one has ever really accused me of playing it too safe.
    ThereÂ’s simply no doubt about itÂ… this is THE newsletter for people who want to learn the real secrets of low-cost, high profit money-making opportunities & online marketing.
    Every month IÂ’ll give you unique insider info and money-making strategies you will NEVER read in any other publication in the entire world.
    Things likeÂ…
    An ARSENAL of salesmanÂ’s tricks most copywriters donÂ’t even know existÂ…
    How to use a simple 36 word pay-per-click ad to bring in $37 for every dollar you investÂ…
    How to create “instant credibility” that practically FORCES people to believe your claims…
    Are you seriously ready to double or triple your income almost overnight? Do this and you very well could DOUBLE your salesÂ… in only 30 days! (But believe you me, you better be readyÂ… because this is one promotion that will make people FLOOD into your business.)
    An unusual technique to discover what your customers really want. (If you don’t know the answer to this question, you’re allowing an enormous amount of money — that should be yours — to flow into someone else’s pocket.)
    Why your back-end may be 1000 times more profitable than your initial salesÂ… and what to do to take advantage of it right nowÂ…
    How to write your copy so it “talks the talk” your most skeptical prospects need to hear before they buy…
    That’s a “sneak peek” at just a HANDFUL of the many exciting lessons I’m going to dole out to you every month in The Doberman Dan Letter.
    The Doberman Dan Letter is the “must-have” insider newsletter for…
    Online marketersÂ…
    Offline direct response marketersÂ…
    Sales professionalsÂ…
    Mail order or catalog business ownersÂ…
    CopywritersÂ…
    Direct mailersÂ…
    List brokersÂ…
    Any kind of consultantÂ…
    Advertising agenciesÂ…
    Brick & mortar business ownersÂ…
    ProfessionalsÂ…
    Service business ownersÂ…
    Any business owner that needs more customers and higher profitsÂ…
    Or ANYBODY who has a sincere desire to make a lot of money quicklyÂ…
    I want you to SEE FOR YOURSELF the value of this rare opportunity… and experience FIRST HAND the quantum leaps in income and growth you can achieve as soon as you discover the missing pieces to your own “success puzzle.”
    A very important part of my back-storyÂ… and how I discovered the missing pieces to my personal success puzzle was the time I spent mentoring and working with copywriting legend, Gary Halbert.
    Gary used to say he would only share his highest of high-level hard-won secrets with a HANDFUL of people he felt were TRULY ready for itÂ… and would only use them for good, never evil.
    And before he would reveal these secrets, you would have to strip down to your swim trunks and wade out into the ocean with him until you were neck deep in the water. (That was to make sure you weren’t wearing a “wire.”)
    Well, after living and working with the manÂ… and completely gaining his trustÂ… I did exactly that. And just like he promisedÂ…
    A New Piece Of High Converting Copy

For Your Your Swipe File!

Many of these swipe pieces will be sales copyÂ… but not just any sales copy. IÂ’m only going to share copy that is currently a control, a control beater or has been a very strong control in the past.
    And since I know everybody in this businessÂ… from the little minnows all the way up to BILLION dollar whalesÂ… I have access to secrets about copywriting youÂ’d most likely never discover without me.
    In addition to giving you successful sales copy to study and save in your swipe file, IÂ’m going to do a video analysis of each piece. IÂ’ll break down the format, elements and explain all the reasons why the writer included what he or she wrote. And any ideas I might have to improve it.
    ItÂ’s a value-packed lesson in persuasive writing every single month. If youÂ’ll simply follow along and do what I tell youÂ…
    This One Thing Alone

Could Make You MILLIONS!

No exaggeration. No hype. ItÂ’s THAT powerful.
    If you take full advantage of my monthly newsletter, webinars, membership site and frequent bonus materials posted on our Knights-Only website, this Marketing Camelot can be your master key to quantum leaps in income and plateau-busting “A-HA” moments.
    My consulting fee is now $2,000.00 per hour. With the time invested creating the newsletter, hosting the monthly webinar and creating the bonus materials for the private website, youÂ’re getting at least 20 hours of my time and attention every month. ThatÂ’sÂ…
    $60,000.00 Worth Of Consulting

You Get Every Month!

If you’re truly serious about making a lot of money, becoming a knight in my Marketing Camelot can be your own personal “passport to prosperity.”
    Knighthood in the Marketing CamelotÂ… and all the valuable benefits that go with itÂ… is only $98/month. ($108/month outside of North America.)
    That works out to be a ridiculously low investment of onlyÂ…
    $3.26 A Day!

Heck, IÂ’ve seen homeless people spend TWICE that much on their daily coffee and cigarettes, for crying out loud!
    ThereÂ’s simply NO excuse whatsoever for not getting in on this. ItÂ’s within EVERYBODYÂ’S budget.
    If itÂ’s not in your budget right now then you have a pretty big problem. But itÂ’s a problem you can solveÂ… and solve pretty damn fastÂ… with just one idea youÂ’ll get from your Marketing Camelot knighthood.
    If you donÂ’t have the $98 right nowÂ… do what I did:
    Sell your TV, cancel your cable and get rid of your time-sucking, attention-span-robbing $100/month smart phone. That stuff isnÂ’t doing anything positive for your future. In fact, the ONLY thing itÂ’s doing is keeping you imprisoned in a poverty mindset that will keep you broke your entire life.
    Look, if youÂ’re TRULY serious about being successful youÂ’ll stop pissing away your money on worthless consumer B.S. and invest it in YOURSELF instead. That investment will give you EXPONENTIAL returns year after yearÂ… for the rest of your life.
    Tough talk, huh? Yup. But a real winner knowsÂ…
    You Can Make Excuses Or You Can Make MoneyÂ…

But You CanÂ’t Do Both!

Stop making excuses, choose to make money instead and join me now as a knight in my Marketing Camelot. In the unlikely event you decide IÂ’m not your cup of tea, you can cancel your knighthood at any time.

Sales Page:
    Code:
    https://dobermandanletter.com/

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Time Online
    N/A

Last edited by jhonn; 12-15-2018 at 06:54 PM.

•  

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast