Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      2 Hours 43 Minutes 37 Seconds

Default [SUPER HOT INSTANT GB! ] Tommy Rodriguez - 3 Day AMAZON DROP SHIPPING Workshop !!!

FAQ FOR MY PRIVATE COACHING 3 DAY WORKSHOP

1. Why is Amazon dropshipping one of the best business models I have ever discovered?
      Very Simple unlimited traffic on amazon can equal unlimited sales to your store to sell products with no overhead or inventory to see or touch.

2.What kind of results do your past students have?
      Most of my past students paid anywhere between 5-10k just for the knowledge you are about to receive and to say most of them are making that per month and some are even making 20-30k PLUS per month in actual profit.

3.What will I learn from this workshop?
      Learn everything from setting up your account, to keeping your account clean & healthy to avoid suspension, to cashback, suppliers, finding products, listing products and much more.

4.Why right now is the best time to get started?
      Besides the obvious price reduction for the workshop. This is now 4th quarter so stuff like Black Friday, Christmas, Cyber Monday and all the holiday shopping is literally on steroids and the traffic on amazon is 1000 times greater than normal.

5.How much money should i need for products once they sell? an extra 1-2k to play with is overall decent.

6.Do you have support once the workshop is over incase I have any questions or need help?
      We have a facebook group that i created when i first got started that literally has every single question and all have been answer from my past clients. We leave no one behind as I want everyone to have as much if not more success than previous students.

7. How many hours can the average person work this business model and have success?
      You can easily work 2-4 hours a day to start having success.

MEET YOUR PERSONAL COACH:

TOMMY RODRIGUEZ

My team and I have been drop shipping for years and trained hundreds of people; helping them grow their empire! At first, I was training my team to build my own store and after making hundreds of thousands of dollars, drop shipping on Amazon, I decided to help others live the lifestyle I was fortunate enough to create.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Default Re: [SUPER HOT INSTANT GB! ] Tommy Rodriguez - 3 Day AMAZON DROP SHIPPING Workshop !!!

PM ME For THE PAYMENT LINK! INSTANT DELIVERY !!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Default Re: [SUPER HOT INSTANT GB! ] Tommy Rodriguez - 3 Day AMAZON DROP SHIPPING Workshop !!!

INSTANT DELIVERY !!! 🔥

LifeTime VIP Member The Samurai's Avatar
    Time Online
    5 Hours 23 Minutes 28 Seconds

Faithful Poster
    Time Online
    N/A

lol haha

•