Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      1 Day 1 Hour 25 Minutes 26 Seconds

Default [SUPER HOT SPECIAL OFFER] Audio Book Income Academy - $10,000 Per Month Selling Audiobooks!

<strong>

Sales Page:
      https://audiobookincomeacademy.com/
      https://audiobookincomeacademy.teach...income-academy

Expected Date Available to all Buyers:
      MINIMUM 16 slots

Total Value of Group Buy:
      $997

Total Slots Available:
      Unlimited Spots (Limited Time Offer)

Total $ Needed From Each Participant:
      US$70 Limited Time Offer

To Get This GB Started

The Price Is $60 For The First 10 People

Once 10 Spots Are Filled, Price Will Increase To $70 Each!

This Group Buy is for:
      Audio Book Income Academy

This Group Buy consists of:
      Audio Book Income Academy = $997

Delivery Info:
      Delivery will be by Mega folder so any updates can be delivered to you automatically.

Group Buy Refund Policy:
      Non Refundable Unless I Fail To Deliver This GB

Group Buy Terms and Support:
      I will do my best to deliver every possible thing that is SHAREABLE meaning products that can be shared without revealing anyone's private details. Feel free to PM if you have questions. This GB also has my FULL support on this thread and ONLY for buyers. I am available through PM and Email and skype.

Payment Link:
      Post your Comment on this thread OR PM me.

Member Slots that are Paid:
      01. GB Organizer

Member Slots that are Delivered:

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SPECIAL OFFER] Audio Book Income Academy - $10,000 Per Month Selling Audiobooks!

its a must deal! you publish book for free! even giving people for free but get $5 to $15 for that free books! just a awesome GB!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SPECIAL OFFER] Audio Book Income Academy - $10,000 Per Month Selling Audiobooks!

also first 10 people get extra sweet bonus!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 33 Minutes 32 Seconds

how much can i get this please

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 40 Minutes 14 Seconds

I'm interested. Let me know how I can get this please.
    Last edited by fapfapfap; 10-19-2018 at 04:38 PM.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

I'm in! So how do I sign up for this group buy? What needs to be done?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by lightstone991 View Post
    I'm in! So how do I sign up for this group buy? What needs to be done?
    PM ptcmail2012, I did that.

I've made payment already, waiting for the course now. He is supposed to deliver today.
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Can you let me know if it's delivered today? I'll follow up with the payment!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

lightstone991Pm me for more info! i cannot PM you!
    any support join with me at skype: [email protected]

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Pm or comments here for any support

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by ptcmail2012 View Post
    Pm or comments here for any support
    Hi ptcmail2012, still waiting for the course since Saturday night. Do you have an ETA?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

thanks for your patience i am deliver so fast only 2 people need!
    i try to do it as fast as possible. thanks for your patience and understanding!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

thanks for your patience i am deliver so fast only 2 people need!
    i try to do it as fast as possible. thanks for your patience and understanding!
    1. When I messaged you BEFORE payment, you said that it would be delivered IMMEDIATELY after payment.

2. After I paid and messaged you on Skype to get the files, you claimed that you will upload it in 1 day.

3. After that 1 day, you messaged me saying that your Group Buy rules is to send it within 3 days (72 hours).

4. Now 6 days after payment you tell me that only 2 people need.

Do you, or do you not have the course? And when can we expect it?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

i am really sorry for your inconvenience! there is a mistake happened. 3 people confirm me must they join and send payment morning
    i trust them and give words based on their words! its my mistake! i knock them 4-5 times even they are not answers. i need $225 if anyone not buying with in this week i buy it or full pay for it!.. i am grateful for your patience!... i give you my total 3 top class gb ($225) completely free if it done!... its a gift for your patience... stay tuned with me dear and don't understand me wrong... love and best wishes! thank you so much.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

i am really sorry for your inconvenience! there is a mistake happened. 3 people confirm me must they join and send payment morning
    i trust them and give words based on their words! its my mistake! i knock them 4-5 times even they are not answers. i need $225 if anyone not buying with in this week i buy it or full pay for it!.. i am grateful for your patience!... i give you my total 3 top class gb ($225) completely free if it done!... its a gift for your patience... stay tuned with me dear and don't understand me wrong... love and best wishes! thank you so much.
    I think the situation is clear. It's unfortunate. But in this case we need to agree on how will we resolve this. So just to repeat what we discussed in our PMs:
    - If you can't find the missing people for this group buy by the end of tomorrow (SATURDAY), then you would either:
    - use the missing $$ amount from yourself (I think the most sensible variant)
    or
    - would reimburse the $$ amount we sent you.
    As you understand we cannot wait indefinitely, since we assumed that the course was on your hands. There are other places where this course can be purchased from. So we need to close this story fast and as decent people.
    Thanks.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Last edited by dondavids; 10-27-2018 at 09:21 AM.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Please give us a date that you will deliver the course. Thank you.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

I try to as fast as possible. Please allowed me a week. Also I give you 3 more awesome GB completely bonus as for your Patience. Thank you so much.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

I try to as fast as possible. Please allowed me a week. Also I give you 3 more awesome GB completely bonus as for your Patience. Thank you so much.
    Please commit to a date. Which day of which month (of this year 2018) will you deliver the course?

I do not care about bonus courses, I just want THIS COURSE only.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

ptcmail2012's last post on this thread was 2 days ago, but last activity (as of this post) was 1 hour ago.

I would like to request a follow up by the mods. I would like either the course delivered, or a full refund.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

I am decided to buy this course tomorrow. I just need 3 more people but unfortunately 2 people submitted paypal dispute. I am tomorrow decided to invest $280 from my own pocket. But this matter harts. So I decided to give money back who send payment! If still someone interested let me know. The gb is postponed. Thanks. @fapfapfap one question why you submit dispute?? I give refund if you simply ask!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

I am decided to buy this course tomorrow. I just need 3 more people but unfortunately 2 people submitted paypal dispute. I am tomorrow decided to invest $280 from my own pocket. But this matter harts. So I decided to give money back who send payment! If still someone interested let me know. The gb is postponed. Thanks. @fapfapfap one question why you submit dispute?? I give refund if you simply ask!
    This GB has been poorly managed, and communication is very lacking. I have asked so many times for the course and I did not get a clear and definite answer on when you would deliver.

Once again, please either give a refund OR deliver the course and I will close the dispute.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

i have plan to tomorrow buy this course! if 3 people not join today i invest $280 from my pocket! and i give you skype details
    for faster communicate! even i always give 50% lifetime discount all upcoming gb!! you need to understand we buy gb after initial spot gone! so it depends on how fast people join! so patience must be in this case! sometimes 2-3 week need to complete whole process! however i give back money all the participants based on the paypal dispute! except who wait until full spot complete! if have patience to wait pm me!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

On 27th October (3 days ago)

i need $225 if anyone not buying with in this week i buy it or full pay for it!

Note that "this week" ended on 28th when I started the dispute.

On 28th October (2 days ago)

I try to as fast as possible. Please allowed me a week.

Today 30th October

i have plan to tomorrow buy this course!

This is why I canceled. You did not give a committed date on when you will deliver the course, and every time I ask I hear a different answer.

I do not have patience to wait without knowing when to expect what I paid for.

Please refund my money.
    Last edited by fapfapfap; 10-30-2018 at 03:21 PM.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Yes! I deducted your money! After that I need $280.
    I try to deliver anyway in this week most probably Thursday!
    However I refund you!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

You put a dispute and paypal hold money!..
    You just miss opportunity 50% lifetime discount all upcoming gb!
    Wait I give you refund! Have a nice day!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

You put a dispute and paypal hold money!..
    You just miss opportunity 50% lifetime discount all upcoming gb!
    Wait I give you refund! Have a nice day!
    Thank you for the offer to give me a refund. May I know when you will refund?

(I want an exact date again in case you missed my point the first time.)

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

refunded check your paypal!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

refund all buyer please check and comment here!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

refund all buyer please check and comment here!
    Nothing in my PayPal as you can see from the screenshot here (personal details hidden):

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

As you can see from the screenshot, the date is 1st November, my last transaction was on 21st October.

Balance is $0.00.

Please respond to the dispute via PayPal and get them to sort it out. Thanks.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

i issue paypal refund.. yesterday night.wait paypal may it hold...

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

i issue paypal refund.. yesterday night.wait paypal may it hold...
    https://imgur.com/a/REeG9gL

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

That's dated 28th October, the date I raised the dispute. It does not show that you have refunded.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

I am issue refund everyone!..now wait PayPal Sattle it!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

I am issue refund everyone!..now wait PayPal Sattle it!
    Have you issued the refund? There's nothing available already after a few days. Please, send a screen that you indeed issued a refund - as PayPal does not hold the funds if you issue a refund.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by lightstone991 View Post
    Have you issued the refund? There's nothing available already after a few days. Please, send a screen that you indeed issued a refund - as PayPal does not hold the funds if you issue a refund.
    I checked with PayPal, and they told me the same thing. Nothing received yet.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

your dispute is still open. paypal send it back to you when it closed thanks.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

your dispute is still open. paypal send it back to you when it closed thanks.
    This is not correct - the dispute (at least on my side) at this stage is totally without involvement of PayPal - as PayPal proposes first to settle the refund directly with the seller. Only if you don't refund (and I'm starting to suspect you're not going to refund willingly), then PayPal recommends for their team to be involved. I have not involved them yet, as I'm waiting for final clarity from your side.

So.
    Please, refund ASAP.
    Provide a screenshot that you refunded.

If you don't want to do this - then I will be involving PayPal into this dispute.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    7 Hours 5 Minutes 19 Seconds

I was scammed by ptcmail2012. Even did a Paypal dispute and unfortunately lost. He will NEVER give updates. AND the course he gave was missing 3 modules from each. DO not Buy from him. he will not give you complete course. he is a scammer!

•  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast