Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator :::::: BlackHatX's Avatar

Thumbs up [SUPER HOT SHARE] GERALD SOH – 50K eCom Profits with Etsy and Shopify 2018

“Discover Our New eCom Strategy That Generated
      $50,539.47 In Sales Within 30 Days Without AliExpress, Print On Demand, Amazon or eBay!”
      This Is Your Shortcut To Generating $50K Per Month With A New eCom Strategy That Has Literally Zero Competition!
      Hey, it’s Gerald here.
      Give me just 5 minutes of your precious time and I’d like to reveal how we generated $50,539.47 within 30 days for our new Shopify store…
      – Without AliExpress or Alibaba
      – Without Print on Demand
      – Without Amazon
      – Without eBay
      Yes, this is mind-blowing because it is a new strategy that no one else is currently using! See the results below:
      My Secret $50K Per Month Etsy Research Method
      There is a specific way to do product research in Etsy. I’ve spent weeks and months to perfect this research method and it works like magic! Just like AliExpress and other platforms, there are thousands of products in Etsy… some are good, some are bad and some are unique, special and rare!
      I’ve developed a new research method called “$50K Per Month Etsy Research Method” to identify those “unique, special and rare” products because that’s where the money is!
      If you can follow this 3 simple step-by-step system, then you can do it too:
      Step 1: Find unique products, special or rare products
      Step 2: Negotiate with suppliers
      Step 3: Market the product
      And then wait for your sales to flood in
      Besides product research, there are 2 other important components: negotiating with suppliers and fulfilment process. There is a specific way negotiate with suppliers to get higher discount rates. There is also a specific work flow and process to handle fulfilment so that it becomes systematic & super easy.
      Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. You’ll get all the scripts and templates in our coaching program.. all handed to you on a silver platter
      You can’t learn this from YouTube, Google or any Facebook Groups because I created this strategies myself and no one else is doing it. Either you learn yourself and go through trials and errors (which will cost you months of frustration and thousands of dollars in testing) or you can join our upcoming Etsy Secret Private Group Coaching and let me reveal all our secrets to you on a silver platter.

The choice is yours.
      You’re Only One Winning Product Away…
      You may be thinking “Only one winning product?!”
      Well, the truth is… building a profitable e-Commerce business has never been easier. You only need one source of traffic and one winning product to generate thousands of dollars in sales with Shopify. Each of our students are building their Shopify business for different reasons…
      My guess is that for most of you, you are just one winning product away from:
      Imagine What’s Possible After Your Product Takes Off!
      After coaching many students from all around the world, I have concluded that making money online with Shopify is the easiest method ever.
      It is so easy that many of my students are getting sales within 24 hours of launching their first Facebook Ads.
      And from all the success stories, I noticed something… You only need ONE WINNER PRODUCT to make your first $1,000, $10,000 or $100,000 in sales!
      I want you to understand that you’re literally just one winning product away… from your hopes, your dreams, your future!
      And at the same time, a lot of my online friends wanted to know how I generated $50,539.47 in sales within 30 days without AliExpress, Print On Demand, Amazon or eBay.
      So today, I’ve decided to do something special for you…
      I’ve created the most epic coaching program ever (in my entire 6-year career)…
      Introducing…
      50K Etsy Private Group Coaching
      Your Shortcut To Building A $50,000/Month e-Commerce Business With Etsy
      Now this is not some 126-page ebook course..
      This is a 3-hour private group coaching with me + 2 months of direct access to me + all the resources and bonuses to help you reach your goals within 90 days.
      Just for your information, I charge $1,500 for a one hour consultation and my students paid me anywhere between $5,000 – $30,000 for a group or 1-on-1 coaching. My price is premium because that’s what you get – real results, all the resources that you need, proven strategies and my personal precious time.
      When you invest to join our coaching program today, you’ll get access to our $50K Etsy Core System that reveals how I generated $50,539.47 In Sales Within 30 Days Without AliExpress, Print On Demand, Amazon or eBay!
      You’ll also get access to proven methods, new tips and strategies and all the resources you need to reach your goals – from product research, to Facebook Ads, to workflow, processes, systems and much much more!
      Earning Your First $10K Per Month Has Never Been Easier…
      Now, the net profit of this new store is about $20K after all expenses, which is 40% of total revenue (slightly higher than industry standard because of the “unique products” advantage..
      But let’s just assume your goal is to earn $10,000 in net profit within the next 30 days.
      Let’s do some simple math and see how you can achieve it..
      Just imagine that you have found 2 winning products (which you can easily find within just a few days) and your net profit per sale is $40.
      To hit $10,000 per month in net profit, you just need 250 sales per month (about 8 sales per day).
      And since you have 2 winning products, this means that you only need to get 4 sales per day for each winning products.
      Only 4 sales per day!
      I’m sure you agree with me that this is very realistic and achievable!
      Now imagine this… in my coaching, I’ll also teach you how to scale your ads to many different countries. So if you can sell well in 5 countries, you literally just 5X your income – that’s $50,000 per month!
      All I did Was…
      – FINALLY helped you to build a business online that made a profit of $1,000 – $2,000 every month… would it be worth it?
      – Helped you to find just two winning product that sold just 8 units a day for 2 – 3 years (that’s $10K per month)… would it be worth it?
      – Gave you the confidence to know that you have the ability & the knowledge to eventually quit your job & create freedom… would it be worth it?
      It would make sense to invest $10,000 to discover how to produce $10,000 – $50,000 every single month right?
      But You Won’t Have To Invest $10,000…
      The “official” investment in the group coaching is only $1,000..
      However because you took your time to be here and are serious about building a successful e-Commerce business, we can get you started from just $600..

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://50kecomprofits.com/live

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS - VISIT THE LINK BELOW
      **Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**
      Payment Methods Paypal & Skrill & Neteller & Bitcoin

Live Support: Skype ID: ede.support

The Black Knights

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] GERALD SOH – 50K eCom Profits with Etsy and Shopify 2018

ty

The Black Knights

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] GERALD SOH – 50K eCom Profits with Etsy and Shopify 2018

ty

The Black Knights

ty

Thank you. Great share.

The Black Knights

Thank you for this

The Black Knights

thanks

The Black Knights

ty

The Black Knights

thank you

The Black Knights

Thanks

thnxxxxxxxx

The Black Knights

thanks a lot!

The Black Knights

h

The Black Knights

TQ

The Black Knights

thx

The Black Knights

ty

The Black Knights

Thanks.

The Black Knights

Thanks
      Lifetime Web Hosting - Pay Once & Use Forever
      Click Here

The Black Knights

thanks

The Black Knights

Thanks.

The Black Knights

tysm

The Black Knights

thanks!

The Black Knights

tanks

The Black Knights

TY

The Black Knights

Thanks

The Black Knights

ty

The Black Knights

Thank for share!

The Black Knights

ngon quá ta

thanks

The Black Knights

ty

The Black Knights

Thanks

The Black Knights

thanks

The Black Knights

Thanks

The Black Knights

ty

The Black Knights

The Black Knights

tx

The Black Knights

Thank you

The Black Knights

thank's

The Black Knights

thanks

The Black Knights

thanks

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast