Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      1 Day 15 Hours 19 Minutes 2 Seconds

Default Brand New Method: Make At Least $50 Daily on Autopilot

First time posting so if I did anything wrong apologies in advance

[Tut] Brand New Method: Make At Least $50 Daily on Autopilot
      The method I'm going to show is brand new and you don't need a penny to invest nor you have to download any software or use your computer. Once the method is set, you will be making at least $50 a day on autopilot.

This industry going to be revolutionary and now very rapidly expanding. Everyday thousands of users are joining the site. You can join now before it becomes too late like many of us missed the Bitcoin bus. This method is not about another Cryptocoin though.

Gist of the method: You will be playing a mining GAME on a site. This is not a real mining game. So it does not need to utilize your computer nor you have to code/configure a thing. It is child's play.

What you will do is to collect coins (One coin is greater than 1 satoshi) and redeem them for powerful machines and they will produce money making coins 24x7 whether you are offline and online.

USD is used to ascertain value of the coins but withdrawal is either in Bitcoin or Dogecoin. You need 35000 coins to withdraw in Bitcoin. The funny and interesting thing is that some free CPA offers pay you in 200000 coins. You can redeem them right away.

However, this method is not about collecting the huge payouts as a majority of users do. Rather we would want to reinvest everything in the mining game that will produce coins for us day and night, whether we are offline or offline.

The awesome site is:
      Referral Link: https://cointiply.com/r/1PmBO
      Non-referral Link: https://cointiply.com

[NB: Please consider signing under my referral. It is free. I too signed under someone else's referral and I'm thankful to him for showing me this method. Whether you sign under me or not I will answer/clarify your questions/doubts, if any, in this thread.)

This is very legit method.

Once you sign up you will be awarded 200 free coins. Buy a 'Container Depot' with that coins. The Deport has mining power of 2 MP (mining power). You have to collect coins and upgrade the machine till it reaches 34 MP. Then the machine will produce one coin per hour. As you continue to upgrade the machine it will produce more coins. DONT FORGET THIS IS JUST GAME. IT WON'T USE YOUR CPU OR GPU.

Alternatively you can collect coins in large number, say 25000, and then buy a "Headquarters". This machine will produce 15 coins per hour. You can buy a total of 11 machines. As you continue to upgrade your machines with higher power they will produce even more coins. Some users on site are producing 12000 plus coins per hour. That is around 0.005 BTC daily. The scope is endless indeed. Just visit LeaderBoard section to see yourself.

PS: I have just explained the basic. You should spend some time to understand how the game works. It is really very easy and extremely rewarding if you do it right. There is a chat section and other users will promptly answer your queries. Very friendly users.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 12 Hours 15 Minutes 33 Seconds

Default Re: Brand New Method: Make At Least $50 Daily on Autopilot

Interesting. I have seen many games on telegram like this. but they never paid. Have you got payment from this one?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 15 Hours 19 Minutes 2 Seconds

recently started so not yet...the threshold for payment is a bit high but its not a get rich quick and you get abit of entertainment as you go....the potential is there but like any other method dedication is key

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 1 Second

most sites don't pay but good luck longmango i hope you are the exception to the rule let us know you got paid once you get there

•