Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 11 Hours 24 Minutes 14 Seconds

Thumbs up [SUPER HOT SHARE] Jake Hoffberg – Short Form Financial Copywriting Program

How you can get hired by one of the biggest financial publishers in the world…

YES! I’m Ready to Get My First Client In The Ultra-Lucrative Financial Niche And Start Earning $100k+ A Year As A Freelance Financial Copywriter!
      I’m totally onboard with Jake’s “easy” client getting strategy that involves approaching the top financial publishers with new ideas and pre-written short form copy. It makes complete sense to me why this strategy works so well.
      I understand that earning a 6-figure income as a financial writer IS going to require hard work, but I can see a clear path to success by starting with short form copy formats… like PPC, Space Ads, Lift Letters, and Advertorials.
      When I sign up today, I’ll get instant access to…

• FREE COURSE: Becoming a 6-Figure Freelance Copywriter: In this module, I’ll learn all about the financial niche, who the major publishers are, what types of products and services they sell, and how to find my first client.
      • Module #1: The Ad Clinic: In this module, I’ll learn the nuts and bolts behind writing killer ads that get clicks! PPC and Space Ads are foundational copy formats that every publisher will want me to write.
      • Module #2: Lift Letters: In this module, I’ll learn all about writing Lift Letters. Publishers need 3-5 new emails per week and are ALWAYS looking for new, creative ideas they can send to their list.
      • Module #3: Advertorials: In this module, I’ll learn the art and science behind writing Advertorials. They are KEY to converting cold traffic into new subscribers… and knowing how to write this will make it easy for me to get new clients.
      • Guest Interviews with Top Financial Copywriters: I’ll also get access to the private interviews Jake conducted with three of the top financial copywriters working today…“Million Dollar” Mike Morgan, Donnie “The Most Interesting Copywriter in Chicago” Bryant, and Patrick Bove.

To get started, all I need to do is fill out the secure order form by clicking the ‘enrol in course’ button. Once I do, I’ll receive an email with login instructions to access the course.

Jake is co-founder and CEO of HoffbergDRMC. During his career in direct sales, Jake made more than 80,000 sales calls, delivered more than 3,000 sales demos, signed up 1,700 new accounts, and generated millions of dollars in sales. But he hated how ineffective in inefficient these old school direct sales methods were in generating new business.
      So he decided to teach himself direct response marketing: the art and science of selling products and services from a distance.
      As a direct response copywriter, he has helped financial publishers like Dent Research and Mauldin Economics generate more than 20,000 new subscribers and millions of dollars in recurring revenue.
      . . . . . .

Jake Hoffberg sees what others don’t — opportunity. Specifically, money-making opportunities.
      In high school, he sold candy to classmates to pay for his school lunch. During and after college, he made a living promoting nightclubs.
      So when he found himself getting up at 6 a.m. every day and logging countless miles on the odometer selling college textbooks for someone else, it was time for a change.
      “I made a lot of money in sales, but I hated what I was doing. I had to drive into territory and show up every day,” he says. “I called my boss and quit — without a backup plan. Then the clock was ticking. I thought, ‘What do I do now?’”
      Copywriting: A Career on His Own Schedule

Jake knew one thing: After 10 years of cold calling, it was time to get out of direct sales.
      He started a couple of info-marketing ventures, but nothing took off. Somewhere amid consuming classic marketing and advertising books, Jake uncovered his next opportunity — copywriting.
      “I had never written sales copy or had any dreams of being a writer before,” he says. “But I was attracted to the lifestyle. I wanted to work on my own schedule. Given my 10 years in sales, copywriting just made sense.”

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://freelancefinancialcopywriter.teachable.com/p/short-form-financial-copywriting-program

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS - VISIT THE LINK BELOW
      **Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Jake Hoffberg – Short Form Financial Copywriting Program

than

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 36 Minutes 15 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Jake Hoffberg – Short Form Financial Copywriting Program

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 11 Hours 40 Minutes 13 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    14 Minutes 23 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Hours 42 Minutes 3 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 8 Hours 55 Minutes 59 Seconds

ty
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Hours 27 Minutes 30 Seconds

Yes!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    53 Minutes 39 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    17 Hours 9 Minutes 6 Seconds

Thank You

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    10 Hours 44 Minutes 18 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

dvd

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Hours 8 Minutes 54 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    26 Minutes 27 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Hours 8 Minutes 54 Seconds

thanks

The Black Knightss
    Time Online
    22 Hours 9 Minutes 23 Seconds

vcbvncbbcncbnnxcgghgcfhf

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks

Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Days 1 Hour 12 Minutes 19 Seconds

thnks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 3 Days 5 Hours 58 Minutes 28 Seconds

TY!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

pls work, ty

Time Online
    1 Hour 13 Minutes 36 Seconds

Big

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    23 Hours 9 Minutes 32 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    16 Hours 36 Minutes 59 Seconds

thanks

Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 2 Hours 46 Minutes 58 Seconds

Ty

Time Online
    1 Day 12 Hours 52 Minutes 5 Seconds

Ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    21 Hours 48 Minutes 58 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 5 Days 8 Hours 21 Minutes 54 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 1 Hour 27 Minutes 56 Seconds

frefefefefe
    Shit list of gurus and people who really teach how to make money
    http://www.edollarearn.com/threads/6...-list-of-gurus

How we made first 1000$ online
    http://www.edollarearn.com/threads/6...st-1000-online

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 19 Hours 36 Minutes 53 Seconds

yes

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 5 Hours 6 Minutes

ty

Time Online
    1 Day 9 Hours 37 Minutes 13 Seconds

Ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 11 Hours 42 Minutes 50 Seconds

thx

Time Online
    6 Hours 56 Minutes 53 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    2 Hours 28 Minutes 21 Seconds

Thank you so much

•  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12