Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Default [SUPER HOT SPECIAL OFFER] 🔥 Live Masterclass: Land Agency Clients That Pay in the next 7 days! ($1,500 - $3,000/Monthly per client) by Jonny West

🔥 Live Masterclass: Land Agency Clients That Pay in the next 7 days! ($1,500 - $3,000/Monthly per client) 🔥

-- Exact Methods, Exact ad copy, Walkthroughs & The Exact 6 Strategies our students used to successfully land $1,500 - $3,000 Agency clients that pay --
      Tired of not knowing where your next paying agency client will come from, or if it will come at all? (Having no control)

Ready to get a step by step process full proof strategy, That includes 6 exclusive ways of getting clients that work right now in 2018, and will fill your pipeline with hungry clients that need your help and willing to pay for it? (Get Control)
      I'm looking to show you EVERYTHING that's been working in a full one-hour live event...

What Will Be Covered:

✅ How to set up cold email campaigns to fill your pipeline with endless leads (This Method Alone Landed over $200,000 in agency-client contracts)
      ✅ Facebook Outreach Methods - Crush it with video messages that position you as an expert and get clients excited to work with you!
      ✅ Facebook Profile Funnel to get leads on autopilot for your agency business!
      ✅ The Groupon Method - Our simple strategy to get rock solid leads from Groupon
      ✅ The BNI / Meetup Method - How to crush live events to land clients easier than before (This is where the big money's at)
      ✅ Instagram - An untapped source of endless clients... How to use the biggest up and coming social media network to land clients left and right!
      ✅ 1 Hour Recording of the whole event (If you cant show up live)
      Bonuses .... (Is it ok if I over deliver?)
      🔥 Plug & Play Agency Website you can use (Loads in ClickFunnels)
      🔥 Phone call script to close clients on the phone With Ease (This one is gold)
      🔥 The Google Review Method that helps your clients get more google reviews and make them look at you like a rockstar!
      Bonus (I'll just deliver even more if that ok)
      A Case Study on how my buddy crushing the Lawyer niche right now (40k in one month, Never done before method... This is insane)

This Groupbuy is For
      🔥 Live Masterclass: Land Agency Clients That Pay in the next 7 days! ($1,500 - $3,000/Monthly per client) by Jonny West

Date Available to all Buyers:
      ASAP

Total Value of Group Buy:

100$

Total GB Participant Slots Available:

Total $ Needed From Each Participant:

10$
      pm me or post here for payment link

.Group Buy Salespage/Infopage:
      https://web.facebook.com/groups/1180573792060259/permalink/1720443321406634/

Group Buy Refund Policy:

Within 7 days, by request in thread only, with exact reason why you are requesting a refund.

. Group Buy Member Slots That Are Invoiced and Paid:

1: Group Buy Organizer - paid
      2:
      3:

.GroupBuy Members Delivered to:

1: GroupBuy Organizer - yes
      2:
      3:

.GroupBuy Support Terms:

full support in gb thread

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SPECIAL OFFER] 🔥 Live Masterclass: Land Agency Clients That Pay in the next 7 days! ($1,500 - $3,000/Monthly per client) by Jonny West

any one interested on this

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SPECIAL OFFER] 🔥 Live Masterclass: Land Agency Clients That Pay in the next 7 days! ($1,500 - $3,000/Monthly per client) by Jonny West

very limited

The Black Knights

Instant delivery?

the event is not available yet until Tuesday , I secured our place , the recording and all the bonuses will be available Wednesday or Thursday

The Black Knights

I'll pitch in Send me a link

The Black Knights

Ok cool send me the payment link.

The Money Maker shinemarketingagency's Avatar

Ill pitch in, shoot me a link
      Last edited by shinemarketingagency; 07-23-2018 at 10:20 PM.
      Are you unsure where to start or how to scale?
      I can probably help you!
      PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by shinemarketingagency View Post
      Ill pitch in, shoot me a link
      Sent

Quote Originally Posted by macwriter View Post
      Ok cool send me the payment link.
      Sent

Quote Originally Posted by w0jtek View Post
      I'll pitch in Send me a link
      PM me so I can Msg you the payment link

Stranger

Sounds good, please send more info.

Quote Originally Posted by outgrow View Post
      Sounds good, please send more info.
      PM me

The Black Knights

I'm in ... :-)

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by oppaffaires View Post
      PM me
      Done, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by outgrow View Post
      Done, thanks!
      Payment link sent

The Black Knights

Payment link please!

Quote Originally Posted by tomnq View Post
      Payment link please!
      Sent

The Black Knights

Send me the link please mate.. Is it available yet?

Quote Originally Posted by jc71292 View Post
      Send me the link please mate.. Is it available yet?
      payment link sent

The Black Knights

Thanks, please send me the mega link as soon as it is available please mate

Hi

I sent the files into your purchase email

thanks for participating

The Black Knights

Hi
      Can you send payment link?

Quote Originally Posted by Koko12 View Post
      Hi
      Can you send payment link?
      Sent

The Black Knights

I'll take a payment link too, thanks.

The Black Knights

is it still available?

Quote Originally Posted by RITTZ View Post
      I'll take a payment link too, thanks.
      SENT!

Quote Originally Posted by jamelhaarkacke View Post
      is it still available?
      SENT!

the Master Class its still available if anyone want it PM me

🔥[$1,000 A Month - On auto Pilot]🔥 By Jonny West

http://www.edollarearn.com/threads/7...-On-auto-Pilot

The Black Knights

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SPECIAL OFFER] πŸ”₯ Live Masterclass: Land Agency Clients That Pay in the next 7 days! ($1,500 - $3,000/Monthly per client) by Jonny West

Quote Originally Posted by oppaffaires View Post
      πŸ”₯ Live Masterclass: Land Agency Clients That Pay in the next 7 days! ($1,500 - $3,000/Monthly per client) πŸ”₯

-- Exact Methods, Exact ad copy, Walkthroughs & The Exact 6 Strategies our students used to successfully land $1,500 - $3,000 Agency clients that pay --
      Tired of not knowing where your next paying agency client will come from, or if it will come at all? (Having no control)

Ready to get a step by step process full proof strategy, That includes 6 exclusive ways of getting clients that work right now in 2018, and will fill your pipeline with hungry clients that need your help and willing to pay for it? (Get Control)
      I'm looking to show you EVERYTHING that's been working in a full one-hour live event...

What Will Be Covered:

βœ… How to set up cold email campaigns to fill your pipeline with endless leads (This Method Alone Landed over $200,000 in agency-client contracts)
      βœ… Facebook Outreach Methods - Crush it with video messages that position you as an expert and get clients excited to work with you!
      βœ… Facebook Profile Funnel to get leads on autopilot for your agency business!
      βœ… The Groupon Method - Our simple strategy to get rock solid leads from Groupon
      βœ… The BNI / Meetup Method - How to crush live events to land clients easier than before (This is where the big money's at)
      βœ… Instagram - An untapped source of endless clients... How to use the biggest up and coming social media network to land clients left and right!
      βœ… 1 Hour Recording of the whole event (If you cant show up live)
      Bonuses .... (Is it ok if I over deliver?)
      πŸ”₯ Plug & Play Agency Website you can use (Loads in ClickFunnels)
      πŸ”₯ Phone call script to close clients on the phone With Ease (This one is gold)
      πŸ”₯ The Google Review Method that helps your clients get more google reviews and make them look at you like a rockstar!
      Bonus (I'll just deliver even more if that ok)
      A Case Study on how my buddy crushing the Lawyer niche right now (40k in one month, Never done before method... This is insane)

This Groupbuy is For
      πŸ”₯ Live Masterclass: Land Agency Clients That Pay in the next 7 days! ($1,500 - $3,000/Monthly per client) by Jonny West

Date Available to all Buyers:
      ASAP

Total Value of Group Buy:

100$

Total GB Participant Slots Available:

Total $ Needed From Each Participant:

10$
      pm me or post here for payment link

.Group Buy Salespage/Infopage:
      https://web.facebook.com/groups/1180573792060259/permalink/1720443321406634/

Group Buy Refund Policy:

Within 7 days, by request in thread only, with exact reason why you are requesting a refund.

. Group Buy Member Slots That Are Invoiced and Paid:

1: Group Buy Organizer - paid
      2:
      3:

.GroupBuy Members Delivered to:

1: GroupBuy Organizer - yes
      2:
      3:

.GroupBuy Support Terms:

full support in gb thread
      thanks

The Black Knights

Would like the payment link, thanks

The Black Knights

Hey mate is this GB still available ?

The Black Knights

Payment link, please

The Black Knights

payment link please

The Black Knights

Is this still available?

send me the payment link please

The Black Knights

I can trade mike arce's courses for this

The Black Knights

Still available?

the course is available PM me