This Is How You Build A Website
That you’ll Be Proud Of! And It's Fun Too!

By Brian Maroevich

What I am teaching here is simple, fun, and it will help you build a quality site. I truly hope you enjoy and profit from the information...

Secondly, I have a free plugin for you. It’s at the end of this article. But please read this information first OK?

This guide assumes you have at least a little bit of traffic and you are either just starting to build a list or you have one already…

…But you can still have this set up on a new site to leverage the traffic you’ll be getting (which is recommended).

• Step 1: Build your list. You probably know how to do this. But the way I do it is mostly through organic free methods. I almost never pay for traffic. I get free traffic as a result of creating killer pages with killer content. I also have quality videos on YouTube and then I put many of them on relevant pages to enhance my page content.

It’s a grass roots strategy, but I do spend a lot of time writing and buying excellent content. The $5 content is almost never good so if you are buying cheap content you better go over it, make it better, ad images, and be sure it’s the best or at least as good as your competitors.

By the way, I do not buy links or article submissions anymore. My pages seem to rank over time after notifying my list and making a Facebook post. How you want to get your pages indexed is up to you but killer content always rises to the top (in most niches).

• Step 2: When I start to get 20-100 visitors per day I add my Aweber form to the side bar, have it pop up on select pages, and also inline with the content.

You probably heard about this before but it won’t hurt to remind you. When you build your list you have to send quality information to your subscribers. Not offers. You can do soft sell offers in one or two of your initial emails, but you don’t want to hard sell because you will ruin your list and therefore your response rates.

My rule of them is to send 5-7 emails with some of my best content, ideas, or tips, and then hit them with an offer to a quality product.

What About The User Generated Content Brian?

• Step 3: After the 5th or 7th email I will ask my subscribers to submit pictures and information on the topic of the niche, or topic of the page in question. I always get some of my subscribers to send in pictures and content. And then I’ll send an offer. I mix it up but I ask at least three times in my email sequences.Sometimes I’ll send a simple email like this:

Hey Firstname,

I was just checking in to see what you are working on (writing, developing, recording etc.) and if you could send in a few pictures? Our subscribers would love to see it and read about it too, so if you could write something up that would be great.

Just reply to this email with your pictures and/or information and we will get it up on our site…don’t worry about proper grammar, and you don’t have to take pictures like Ansel Adams. We just want to see and hear about what you are doing!

Let me know :-)
Brian
A simple email like this does not get a great response rate. So I follow up later on and ask again. I get really interesting responses, and content does come in over time. And it’s usually really good.

Sometimes I just get pictures, sometimes I just get content. Either way it’s a bonus because now I have content to put up on my website, and I can share it with my list.

Plus, I learn about new niches and niche subjects I never would have discovered on my own!

Sometimes the best way to get people to send content and pictures is to reward them for doing so. Tell them that you know their time is valuable and that you have a really cool gift to send them for their trouble.

Better yet, run a contest and have three different prizes. And then surprise everyone with a little gift. You know how to that right?

This is really fun, and very rewarding for you and your list because you get content, and your subscribers get more involved with you and your website. They comment, and over time they will send more and more content and pictures for you.

In addition to using the pictures and content on my website to get more traffic and more interaction from my subscribers, I will also create a video out of the pictures and put them up on Youtube.

That’s all I do! It sounds really simple, and it is. But they keys to success are... 1) Quality content. 2) Consistent follow up. 3) Creativity. 4) Fun. Just have fun with it because if you do it will show. Enthusiasm sells!

Here’s Three Examples Out Of Hundreds Of Submissions On My Websites:

Example: 1
Drum-Building-Secrets.com

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.