Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      2 Hours 9 Minutes 28 Seconds

Default Planning for VIP paid access. Inaccessible links for VIPs?

I am a new member here and was planning to go for VIP. But first I have a problem with downloads in the free section because many of the download links are from Filefactory, one of the sites which is not accessible here in India, and I am wondering whether having VIP access will solve the problem.

I understand that VIP links are Mega links, which are accessible for me and that's great. But the question I have is whether I will be able to get Mega or Zippyshare links for inaccessible links in the free section, once I am a paid VIP?

Or will I have to ask someone to help me with links each time I want to download something that is only available through a Filefactory link in the free section - once I am a paid VIP? Can anyone who already has VIP access help me with a response to my question please?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Default Re: Planning for VIP paid access. Inaccessible links for VIPs?

Can anyone who already has VIP access help me with a response to my question please?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 9 Hours 23 Minutes 51 Seconds

Vip downloads are majorly direct links, mega links and and other fast download file sharing links.
    The OP mostly get special fast links for vip members, except in few cases for protection.
    It worths subscribing.
    Go ahead you will love it.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by nitty-witty View Post
    Vip downloads are majorly direct links, mega links and and other fast download file sharing links.
    The OP mostly get special fast links for vip members, except in few cases for protection.
    It worths subscribing.
    Go ahead you will love it.
    Thanks for your response nitty-witty. I shall definitely decide soon - sending you a PM, hope you don't mind answering an important question for me.

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
    5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Zypsy View Post
    I am a new member here and was planning to go for VIP. But first I have a problem with downloads in the free section because many of the download links are from Filefactory, one of the sites which is not accessible here in India, and I am wondering whether having VIP access will solve the problem.

I understand that VIP links are Mega links, which are accessible for me and that's great. But the question I have is whether I will be able to get Mega or Zippyshare links for inaccessible links in the free section, once I am a paid VIP?

Or will I have to ask someone to help me with links each time I want to download something that is only available through a Filefactory link in the free section - once I am a paid VIP? Can anyone who already has VIP access help me with a response to my question please?
    Hi, If you have problem with mega you can join private tracker its torrent download system.

•