Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Thumbs up [SUPER HOT SHARE] SEO Keyword Research That Finds Buyers Instantly

What Will I Learn?
      You will know how to utilize Google's Keyword Planner to identify niche keywords within your market
      You will know how to select high competition, medium competition & low competition keywords for your website
      You will know how to find the keyword's search volume
      You will know how to utilize long tail keyword research to your advantage
      You will know how to identify research vs buyer vs generic keywords & phrases
      You will know how to identify buying triggers for niche audiences
      You will know how to obtain keyword competition for both Organic & PPC keywords
      Requirements
      You should know how to use a PC at a beginner level
      You can use free softwares or the paid version of LongTail Pro Platinum
      Description
      BUY THIS COURSE and GET 2 COURSES FOR THE PRICE OF 1!!!

Zach Miller's Course Includes:

If you want to be successful with SEO and ranking in Google, you NEED this course! You will learn the principles and strategies that we have used to find 1000's of long tail keywords that we (and our clients) now RANK for in Google search! Join this course today to master Keyword Research with LongTail Pro Platinum (and now desktop versions)and start profiting from organic search engine traffic!

Do you want to partake in a CONSTANTLY updated Keyword Research course that teaches you everything required to improve SEO, ranking for keywords (short and long tail keywords), and understanding Long Tail Pro from A to Z?!

Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!

You get lifetime access to lectures, including new lectures every month (content is added constantly as updates roll out).
      You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
      What you will learn in this course is original, tested, and very detailed! Master the platform Long Tail Pro and learn the keyword research strategies I implement for clients daily! This course will also layout how to optimize your keyword usage and build content around keywords that will drive organic traffic to your website, store, blog, or social media profile! We love Long Tail Pro because it is a ONE STOP SHOP for everything related to keyword research... so you can get back to what you do best, running your business!
      In this course, you will learn Keyword Research from beginner level to advanced with LongTailPro!

You will be able to be optimize web pages, blogs, meta descriptions, title, headings, social media bios, and MORE with the PERFECT keywords that will drive traffic to your content! You will be able to create endless seed keywords for content creation, ranking in Google ORGANICALLY! Learn how to take your brand, product or service to the next level with LongTail Pro Keyword Research!

TAKE A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITH YOUR BUSINESS/BRAND AND LEARN HOW KEYWORD RESEARCH WILL MAKE YOU A HOUSEHOLD NAME! ENROLL NOW!

***NOTE*** Long Tail Pro is a paid monthly membership service. Feel free to watch the entire course, THEN decide if you want to buy their service or not. BUT you can use these keyword research and content creation techniques with almost ANY keyword research software.I just love LTP.

Sasha Miller's Course Includes:

SEO sure isn't what it used to be.

You used to be able to pick out a keyword, add it to an article a few times and BOOM you'd be ranking page 1 by the end of the week!

Those days are long gone and now it's MUCH MORE difficult to rank for keywords.

That's why we've got to work smarter and be more strategic in our SEO approaches. If you're not, you'll be stuck constantly fighting an uphill battle, and wasting an enormous amount of time and money.

BUT - There's GOOD NEWS! This course solves many of the major issues we often encounter with modern-day SEO

This course provides:

How to discover EXACTLY what your prospects want instead of guessing

Creative places to find problem-based keyword ideas straight from prospects!

Proven ways to find hundreds of longtail keywords that are easier to rank for

Keyword research tactics for Google Keyword Planner & Long-Tail Pro Platinum

Keyword targeting strategies that allow you to get more traffic & convert more visitors

Advanced keyword SEO strategies that elite SEO professionals use to outrank competitors faster

How to Find Current Trends & Seasonal Trends to Use in Your Marketing Materials

How to Use The Customer-Buying Process & Keywords to Your Advantage

Tips for Using Keywords to Create Perfect SEO Content

And a few BONUSES you're gonna love!

Sasha, How Do You Know So Much About Keyword Research?

I've been in the SEO-game for about 8 years now. For those 8 years most of my income came from doing keyword research both through my own company and through Freelancing. And I kind of fell in love with it. It allowed me to get to learn about new industries and new products popping up in the marketplace. While I'm no longer a service provider, I still love keyword research (I'm a nerd I know!) and I use Google's organic search engine every single day which means SEO and keywords are still very important for us to understand as online business workers.

Who Will Most Benefit From This Course?

Whether you're a blogger, author, digital marketer, coach, consultant, or any other type of online professional looking for free website traffic you'll benefit greatly by learning how to do keyword research properly and make the most of your keywords by utilizing them in specific ways throughout your website and marketing materials.

Why Is Keyword Research So Important?

I don't want to give everything away here but I will share the 3 most important reasons.

#1) keyword research allows you to see whether your idea for a business, product, service, ect. will be profitable or not. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people skip keyword research then come back to me 6-12 months later asking for me to do keyword research for more traffic. If only they would have done niche research and keyword research up front - they could have probably been rank page 1 in Google by now!

#2) Keyword research allows you to find out your target customers exact pain-points. This allows you to custom-tailor your site language, products, services, and marketing all around your ideal prospect/customers which results in more sales & higher conversion rates.

#3) Keyword research is the first step of every SEO, traffic, and lead-gen campaign. Without it - you're D.O.A.

What are you waiting for?

Enroll right now and discover how to increase your SEO and traffic by doing strategic keyword research the easy way. By finding longtail keyword terms you can ACTUALLY RANK FOR you can gain more website visitors and sales.

Still Need More Reasons to Take This Course?

You get lifetime access to course material.
      You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
      The techniques you will learn in this course are simple, easy and effective! Master the art of finding easier-to-rank long-tail keywords. The same strategies used for clients. This course will also layout how to best use your keywords for maximum SEO and build content around keywords that will drive organic traffic to your blog, squeeze page, website, store or social media profile!
      In this course, you will learn Keyword Research from beginner level to advanced methods, including the use of Google Keyword Planner, Long-Tail Pro Platinum and a few special BONUSES I know you'll love! See you inside!

Who is the target audience?
      Keyword Researchers & SEO Workers
      Online Marketers
      Entrepreneurs
      Online Businesses
      Content Marketers
      Home Based Businesses
      Anyone with a product/service to sell
      Freelancers who want to make an income with keyword research
      SEO Firms

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS - VISIT THE LINK BELOW
      **Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 2 Days 17 Hours 14 Minutes 38 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] SEO Keyword Research That Finds Buyers Instantly

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    13 Hours 16 Minutes 56 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 12 Hours 28 Minutes 52 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 4 Hours 45 Minutes 35 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 18 Minutes 7 Seconds

thanks
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hours 53 Minutes 56 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    23 Hours 52 Minutes 3 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    18 Hours 30 Minutes 31 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 15 Hours 56 Minutes 4 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 59 Minutes 44 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Days 5 Hours 40 Minutes 18 Seconds

6ddd

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    19 Hours 13 Minutes 36 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Weeks 10 Hours 12 Minutes 49 Seconds

TQ

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    7 Hours 20 Minutes 53 Seconds

thx

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    2 Hours 32 Minutes 43 Seconds

Thanks for sharing

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    23 Hours 9 Seconds

Looks like an awesome course. Thanks for sharing

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

xc

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 11 Hours 22 Minutes 40 Seconds

Good Job
    Are You Interested Buy This Domain Affiliatestech.com
    it's HQ Domain To [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]make money[/COLOR] online You can make website and Affiliates OIffer or anything in this niche .
    Contact me ICQ : AFIILIATESTECH
    or send your number i will call you {Voice}to deal with you

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 15 Minutes 52 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 11 Hours 33 Minutes 58 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 9 Hours 37 Minutes 16 Seconds

TY

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 16 Hours 23 Minutes 10 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 3 Hours 39 Minutes 52 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    N/A

thaanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    17 Hours 32 Minutes 33 Seconds

Thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 2 Hours 8 Minutes 11 Seconds

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 22 Hours 6 Minutes 11 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hours 40 Minutes 30 Seconds

10x

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 1 Hour 26 Minutes 35 Seconds

thanks

Time Online
    N/A

Thank you.....................

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    12 Hours 26 Minutes 30 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Hours 55 Minutes 27 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member Franky Four Fingers's Avatar
    Time Online
    N/A

Cheers

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Hours 1 Minute 45 Seconds

Links

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 50 Minutes 42 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    11 Hours 38 Minutes 31 Seconds

Thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 19 Hours 57 Minutes 23 Seconds

thankyou

•  

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast