Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Live Support !! Upgraded Your Account !! Click On Skype or Whatsup Button Below >>>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator :::::: BlackHatX's Avatar

Thumbs up [SUPER HOT SHARE] SEO Keyword Research That Finds Buyers Instantly

What Will I Learn?
      You will know how to utilize Google's Keyword Planner to identify niche keywords within your market
      You will know how to select high competition, medium competition & low competition keywords for your website
      You will know how to find the keyword's search volume
      You will know how to utilize long tail keyword research to your advantage
      You will know how to identify research vs buyer vs generic keywords & phrases
      You will know how to identify buying triggers for niche audiences
      You will know how to obtain keyword competition for both Organic & PPC keywords
      Requirements
      You should know how to use a PC at a beginner level
      You can use free softwares or the paid version of LongTail Pro Platinum
      Description
      BUY THIS COURSE and GET 2 COURSES FOR THE PRICE OF 1!!!

Zach Miller's Course Includes:

If you want to be successful with SEO and ranking in Google, you NEED this course! You will learn the principles and strategies that we have used to find 1000's of long tail keywords that we (and our clients) now RANK for in Google search! Join this course today to master Keyword Research with LongTail Pro Platinum (and now desktop versions)and start profiting from organic search engine traffic!

Do you want to partake in a CONSTANTLY updated Keyword Research course that teaches you everything required to improve SEO, ranking for keywords (short and long tail keywords), and understanding Long Tail Pro from A to Z?!

Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!

You get lifetime access to lectures, including new lectures every month (content is added constantly as updates roll out).
      You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
      What you will learn in this course is original, tested, and very detailed! Master the platform Long Tail Pro and learn the keyword research strategies I implement for clients daily! This course will also layout how to optimize your keyword usage and build content around keywords that will drive organic traffic to your website, store, blog, or social media profile! We love Long Tail Pro because it is a ONE STOP SHOP for everything related to keyword research... so you can get back to what you do best, running your business!
      In this course, you will learn Keyword Research from beginner level to advanced with LongTailPro!

You will be able to be optimize web pages, blogs, meta descriptions, title, headings, social media bios, and MORE with the PERFECT keywords that will drive traffic to your content! You will be able to create endless seed keywords for content creation, ranking in Google ORGANICALLY! Learn how to take your brand, product or service to the next level with LongTail Pro Keyword Research!

TAKE A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITH YOUR BUSINESS/BRAND AND LEARN HOW KEYWORD RESEARCH WILL MAKE YOU A HOUSEHOLD NAME! ENROLL NOW!

***NOTE*** Long Tail Pro is a paid monthly membership service. Feel free to watch the entire course, THEN decide if you want to buy their service or not. BUT you can use these keyword research and content creation techniques with almost ANY keyword research software.I just love LTP.

Sasha Miller's Course Includes:

SEO sure isn't what it used to be.

You used to be able to pick out a keyword, add it to an article a few times and BOOM you'd be ranking page 1 by the end of the week!

Those days are long gone and now it's MUCH MORE difficult to rank for keywords.

That's why we've got to work smarter and be more strategic in our SEO approaches. If you're not, you'll be stuck constantly fighting an uphill battle, and wasting an enormous amount of time and money.

BUT - There's GOOD NEWS! This course solves many of the major issues we often encounter with modern-day SEO

This course provides:

How to discover EXACTLY what your prospects want instead of guessing

Creative places to find problem-based keyword ideas straight from prospects!

Proven ways to find hundreds of longtail keywords that are easier to rank for

Keyword research tactics for Google Keyword Planner & Long-Tail Pro Platinum

Keyword targeting strategies that allow you to get more traffic & convert more visitors

Advanced keyword SEO strategies that elite SEO professionals use to outrank competitors faster

How to Find Current Trends & Seasonal Trends to Use in Your Marketing Materials

How to Use The Customer-Buying Process & Keywords to Your Advantage

Tips for Using Keywords to Create Perfect SEO Content

And a few BONUSES you're gonna love!

Sasha, How Do You Know So Much About Keyword Research?

I've been in the SEO-game for about 8 years now. For those 8 years most of my income came from doing keyword research both through my own company and through Freelancing. And I kind of fell in love with it. It allowed me to get to learn about new industries and new products popping up in the marketplace. While I'm no longer a service provider, I still love keyword research (I'm a nerd I know!) and I use Google's organic search engine every single day which means SEO and keywords are still very important for us to understand as online business workers.

Who Will Most Benefit From This Course?

Whether you're a blogger, author, digital marketer, coach, consultant, or any other type of online professional looking for free website traffic you'll benefit greatly by learning how to do keyword research properly and make the most of your keywords by utilizing them in specific ways throughout your website and marketing materials.

Why Is Keyword Research So Important?

I don't want to give everything away here but I will share the 3 most important reasons.

#1) keyword research allows you to see whether your idea for a business, product, service, ect. will be profitable or not. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people skip keyword research then come back to me 6-12 months later asking for me to do keyword research for more traffic. If only they would have done niche research and keyword research up front - they could have probably been rank page 1 in Google by now!

#2) Keyword research allows you to find out your target customers exact pain-points. This allows you to custom-tailor your site language, products, services, and marketing all around your ideal prospect/customers which results in more sales & higher conversion rates.

#3) Keyword research is the first step of every SEO, traffic, and lead-gen campaign. Without it - you're D.O.A.

What are you waiting for?

Enroll right now and discover how to increase your SEO and traffic by doing strategic keyword research the easy way. By finding longtail keyword terms you can ACTUALLY RANK FOR you can gain more website visitors and sales.

Still Need More Reasons to Take This Course?

You get lifetime access to course material.
      You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
      The techniques you will learn in this course are simple, easy and effective! Master the art of finding easier-to-rank long-tail keywords. The same strategies used for clients. This course will also layout how to best use your keywords for maximum SEO and build content around keywords that will drive organic traffic to your blog, squeeze page, website, store or social media profile!
      In this course, you will learn Keyword Research from beginner level to advanced methods, including the use of Google Keyword Planner, Long-Tail Pro Platinum and a few special BONUSES I know you'll love! See you inside!

Who is the target audience?
      Keyword Researchers & SEO Workers
      Online Marketers
      Entrepreneurs
      Online Businesses
      Content Marketers
      Home Based Businesses
      Anyone with a product/service to sell
      Freelancers who want to make an income with keyword research
      SEO Firms

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS - VISIT THE LINK BELOW
      **Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**
      Payment Methods Paypal & Skrill & Neteller & Bitcoin

Live Support: Skype ID: ede.support

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] SEO Keyword Research That Finds Buyers Instantly

ty

Thanks

ty

ty
      Get best PBN course Now Click Here
      Want to Master Local GMB ranking Click Here

The Black Knights tommyrogers889900's Avatar

ty

thanks

thanks

thanks

Thanks

ty

ty

6ddd

ty

TQ

thx

Thanks for sharing

Looks like an awesome course. Thanks for sharing

xc

Good Job
      Are You Interested Buy This Domain Affiliatestech.com
      it's HQ Domain To [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]make money[/COLOR] online You can make website and Affiliates OIffer or anything in this niche .
      Contact me ICQ : AFIILIATESTECH
      or send your number i will call you {Voice}to deal with you

ty

ty

TY

ty

ty

thaanks

ty

Thanks!

ty

10x

thanks

Thank you.....................

Thanks

Thanks

The Black Knights Franky Four Fingers's Avatar

Cheers

The Black Knights johnjames24508's Avatar

Links

The Black Knights Crescentshadow's Avatar

thanks

Thanks!

thankyou

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast