Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Thumbs up [SUPER HOT SHARE] Depesh Mandalia – 7-Figure Facebook Ads Playbook

Ignite Your Testing, Optimisation & Scaling With

The 7-Figure Facebook Ads Playbook

A STRUCTURED APPROACH TO SETTING UP FUNNELS, TESTING AUDIENCES & ADS,

OPTIMISING PROFITABILITY AND SCALING REVENUE FOR ECOMMERCE & DIGITAL PRODUCTS

ARE YOU READY TO INVEST IN LEARNING THE SECRETS OF THE FACEBOOK ADS PLAYBOOK?
      This course has been designed to help you achieve better, predictable results.
      As long as you have some experience running ads, this is they course that will help you level-up your experience.
      I’ve designed the course to allow for a structured walk through as well as allow you to dive into the modules most relevant for you.
      However, having taken courses in the past, the best are the ones that offer guidance and support.
      The Mastermind group is my commitment to supporting you during the course. You’ll have the opportunity to join Live Q&A webinars where I’ll answer your questions .

READY TO JOIN?

• 15+ Years of Marketing Knowledge: I’m a marketer and entrepreneur first, Facebook Ads Pro second. This course is steeped in marketing knowledge to give you tools and strategies not found in any other Facebook Ads course.
      • Group coaching from me: I charge $1000 for a one hour consult and strategy session – you’ll get hours of my time included throughout the course and via the mastermind group.
      • Bonus material: I’ve compiled up additional material and will continue to add to it ensuring you stay ahead of the game (available in the membership portal) including case studies, hacks and tips.
      • ROCK-SOLID Guarantee: If the training doesn’t work for you I’ll apply a full refund AND pay you $100 for your time – just show me what you’ve applied and where/why it didn’t work within 30 days.

You’ll also get the latest insight from our Facebook rep, learn the latest via my advisory position with Facebook aaaaaaand, get priority access to attend live Q&A calls with industry experts.
      Plus our Course Messenger bot will ensure you stay up to date with everything throughout the course.
      Here’s The Course Outline And What You’ll Get Today

• The 4 Funnel System ($1000 value) – how to create and structure an account to help you optimise your results better.
      • The 3N Ads Formula ($2000 value) – my favourite module, on how to get people to stop scrolling, engage and take action from your ads.
      • Pixel & Data Mastery ($1000 value) – how to get the best out of your pixel and setting up your insights reporting.
      • Bonus: Audience & Funnel Cheatsheet ($500 value) – a breakdown of audiences to use and at what stage in the funnel to use them
      • The Graduation Framework ($2000 value) – my signature module that’s served me well for so many years, despite the changes within Facebook which teaches you how to test audiences and creatives efficiently without wasting spend.
      • STAR Method Testing ($500 value) – a simple but effective way of running and tracking tests.
      • Ads Sniper Strategy ($1000 value) – a simple but big impact strategy to squeeze better profitability from your campaigns
      • Sales Funnel Optimisation ($2000 value) – a breakdown of tools and techniques I use to improve CPA through conversion rate improvements in your sales funnel.
      • Scaling Strategies ($2000 value) – The V & H scaling strategies including an over-the-shoulder live demo of a 3-day scaling strategy I conducted on an account
      • Auction Mastery ($1000 value) – understand how the auction works in simple but deep terms and how to make that work in your favour
      • Automation & Rules ($2000 value) – the tool I prefer to use and the rules I like to put in place to help control cost and to scale on auto-pilot
      • Regular live Q&A coaching calls ($2000 value) – opportunity for you to get support on the training material or your business directly from me and my team
      • BONUS MODULE: A high ticket sales funnel we used for a $6000 coaching client, fully mapped out and ready for you to swipe (works on products over $500)
      • BONUS MODULE: GDPR for Facebook Ads! After many weeks of research, liaising directly with Facebook’s policy team and discussion with experts in forums I’ve put together my approach and recommendation for GDPR (for you if you’re trading in the EU).
      • Regular updates to the training modules to keep up with the latest Facebook changes
      • 8 Weeks Access included to the private Mastermind group ($598 value)
      • Founding member discount if you wish to continue with the Mastermind subscription ($199/m instead of the usual $299/m)
      • Access through me to the latest news from Facebook in my role as an Advisor
      • Access to a former Chief Marketing Officer, Entrepreneur, Agency Owner and Million Dollar Affiliate Marketing Business Owner (that’s me, by the way).

Are you ready to invest in your learning, your success, your confidence and the ability to grow profits and revenue for your own company or the companies that you work with? Over and over and over and over again?

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://members.zasr.digital/welcome#link3

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS - VISIT THE LINK BELOW
      **Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Hours 25 Minutes 29 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Depesh Mandalia – 7-Figure Facebook Ads Playbook

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    20 Minutes 52 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

indeed

Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 17 Hours 11 Minutes 2 Seconds

tnx
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Hours 43 Minutes 37 Seconds

Thanks!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    19 Minutes 16 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 43 Minutes 41 Seconds

nice

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 12 Minutes 33 Seconds

TY!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    10 Hours 16 Minutes 51 Seconds

thx

Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 6 Minutes 43 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

good share

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 40 Minutes 35 Seconds

awesome, thank you

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    8 Hours 5 Minutes 53 Seconds

thank you!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 17 Seconds

Thanks so much

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 10 Hours 48 Minutes 46 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    27 Minutes 53 Seconds

great

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    15 Hours 40 Minutes 58 Seconds

great

Time Online
    N/A

s

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 38 Minutes 57 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 22 Hours 42 Minutes 32 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    9 Hours 33 Minutes 41 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    16 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    26 Minutes 6 Seconds

Thumbs up Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Depesh Mandalia – 7-Figure Facebook Ads Playbook hi thank you man

thank you!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    16 Hours 18 Minutes 48 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    26 Minutes 6 Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by whiterabit View Post
    Terrific! Thank you BHX!
    how do i download this

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    26 Minutes 6 Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post
    how do i download this?

Ignite Your Testing, Optimisation & Scaling With

The 7-Figure Facebook Ads Playbook

A STRUCTURED APPROACH TO SETTING UP FUNNELS, TESTING AUDIENCES & ADS,

OPTIMISING PROFITABILITY AND SCALING REVENUE FOR ECOMMERCE & DIGITAL PRODUCTS

ARE YOU READY TO INVEST IN LEARNING THE SECRETS OF THE FACEBOOK ADS PLAYBOOK?
    This course has been designed to help you achieve better, predictable results.
    As long as you have some experience running ads, this is they course that will help you level-up your experience.
    IÂ’ve designed the course to allow for a structured walk through as well as allow you to dive into the modules most relevant for you.
    However, having taken courses in the past, the best are the ones that offer guidance and support.
    The Mastermind group is my commitment to supporting you during the course. YouÂ’ll have the opportunity to join Live Q&A webinars where IÂ’ll answer your questions .

READY TO JOIN?

• 15+ Years of Marketing Knowledge: IÂ’m a marketer and entrepreneur first, Facebook Ads Pro second. This course is steeped in marketing knowledge to give you tools and strategies not found in any other Facebook Ads course.
    • Group coaching from me: I charge $1000 for a one hour consult and strategy session – youÂ’ll get hours of my time included throughout the course and via the mastermind group.
    • Bonus material: IÂ’ve compiled up additional material and will continue to add to it ensuring you stay ahead of the game (available in the membership portal) including case studies, hacks and tips.
    • ROCK-SOLID Guarantee: If the training doesnÂ’t work for you IÂ’ll apply a full refund AND pay you $100 for your time – just show me what youÂ’ve applied and where/why it didnÂ’t work within 30 days.

YouÂ’ll also get the latest insight from our Facebook rep, learn the latest via my advisory position with Facebook aaaaaaand, get priority access to attend live Q&A calls with industry experts.
    Plus our Course Messenger bot will ensure you stay up to date with everything throughout the course.
    HereÂ’s The Course Outline And What YouÂ’ll Get Today

• The 4 Funnel System ($1000 value) – how to create and structure an account to help you optimise your results better.
    • The 3N Ads Formula ($2000 value) – my favourite module, on how to get people to stop scrolling, engage and take action from your ads.
    • Pixel & Data Mastery ($1000 value) – how to get the best out of your pixel and setting up your insights reporting.
    • Bonus: Audience & Funnel Cheatsheet ($500 value) – a breakdown of audiences to use and at what stage in the funnel to use them
    • The Graduation Framework ($2000 value) – my signature module thatÂ’s served me well for so many years, despite the changes within Facebook which teaches you how to test audiences and creatives efficiently without wasting spend.
    • STAR Method Testing ($500 value) – a simple but effective way of running and tracking tests.
    • Ads Sniper Strategy ($1000 value) – a simple but big impact strategy to squeeze better profitability from your campaigns
    • Sales Funnel Optimisation ($2000 value) – a breakdown of tools and techniques I use to improve CPA through conversion rate improvements in your sales funnel.
    • Scaling Strategies ($2000 value) – The V & H scaling strategies including an over-the-shoulder live demo of a 3-day scaling strategy I conducted on an account
    • Auction Mastery ($1000 value) – understand how the auction works in simple but deep terms and how to make that work in your favour
    • Automation & Rules ($2000 value) – the tool I prefer to use and the rules I like to put in place to help control cost and to scale on auto-pilot
    • Regular live Q&A coaching calls ($2000 value) – opportunity for you to get support on the training material or your business directly from me and my team
    • BONUS MODULE: A high ticket sales funnel we used for a $6000 coaching client, fully mapped out and ready for you to swipe (works on products over $500)
    • BONUS MODULE: GDPR for Facebook Ads! After many weeks of research, liaising directly with FacebookÂ’s policy team and discussion with experts in forums IÂ’ve put together my approach and recommendation for GDPR (for you if youÂ’re trading in the EU).
    • Regular updates to the training modules to keep up with the latest Facebook changes
    • 8 Weeks Access included to the private Mastermind group ($598 value)
    • Founding member discount if you wish to continue with the Mastermind subscription ($199/m instead of the usual $299/m)
    • Access through me to the latest news from Facebook in my role as an Advisor
    • Access to a former Chief Marketing Officer, Entrepreneur, Agency Owner and Million Dollar Affiliate Marketing Business Owner (thatÂ’s me, by the way).

Are you ready to invest in your learning, your success, your confidence and the ability to grow profits and revenue for your own company or the companies that you work with? Over and over and over and over again?

Sales Page:
    Code:
    https://members.zasr.digital/welcome#link3

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS - VISIT THE LINK BELOW
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    how do i d

Time Online
    47 Minutes 46 Seconds

thks..

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    13 Minutes 54 Seconds

TY

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    48 Minutes 13 Seconds

awesome thanks been lookin for this will try

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    26 Minutes 6 Seconds

how do i download this

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    26 Minutes 6 Seconds

i iuhffsdh

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 5 Minutes 35 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 16 Hours 37 Minutes

thanks

Time Online
    N/A

thaanks bro , coool one

•  

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast