Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 23 Minutes 46 Seconds

Thumbs up [SUPER HOT SHARE] Micah Mitchell – Membership Coach

Your Online Membership Site Resource & Safe-Haven That’s Got Your Back Every Step Of The Way

It’s Time To Get Serious. No More Trial & Error

How To Successfully Build & Scale Your Membership Site By Implementing The 20% That Gets You 80% Of The Results

Straight From One Of THE Top Membership Site Experts In The World.

Who is Micah Mitchell?

My name is Micah Mitchell. I’m the CEO and Co-Founder of Memberium, the most popular membership site plugin in the Infusionsoft space.
      Memberium is the backbone of thousands of online membership sites around the world. Memberium customers range from the small specialized niche site owners to the biggest and most prominent marketers in the world. Big names who choose to use Memberium as their membership site solution include Jeff Walker, Infusionsoft, Lisa Nichols, Loral Langemeir and many other leading internet marketers…
      Despite its quick rise to the top, Memberium is only 3 years old. But I’ve actually been advising and working with membership sites owners for over a decade…
      In fact, I have personally helped thousands of site owners worldwide, in different areas ranging from technical to strategic parts of their businesses. And again, these people range from small niche site owners, to 5-, 6- and even 7-figure business owners.
      So I truly know the challenges that membership site owners face at each phase of their business. And most importantly, I know what works and what doesn’t – I’ve seen it time and time again with my own eyes.
      And I want to make one thing very clear here:
      My experience isn’t hypothetical, ‘pie in the sky’ stuff.
      I’ve been down in the trenches, getting my hands dirty!
      I’ve designed membership sites myself. I have the in-depth technical know-how required to build online membership site businesses from the ground up. I’ve created the content. I’ve done the sales, the marketing. I’ve developed software and built out affiliate programs for other membership site owners and Memberium itself… and the list goes on.
      In other words, my experience doesn’t come from ‘lofty strategic advice’. It comes from time-tested methods. It comes from real-life experience with building out real-life membership sites.
      So I guess you could say that helping membership site owners achieve (and surpass) their amazing potential is my absolute passion.
      Because to me, membership sites are the vehicle through which gifted, talented people like you, can reach people’s lives and change them for the better.
      And there’s no better way to do that than via a membership site. :0)

INTRODUCING…

Membership.Coach

Your Online Membership Site Resource & Safe-Haven
      That’s Got Your Back Every Step Of The Way

Here’s Everything You’ll Get When You Join…

The Membership.Coach Program

10 Membership Mastery Modules

Membership.Coach is all about embracing that 80/20 rule.
      It leverages my years of experience of advising and working with thousands of membership site owners, including wildly successful 5-, 6- and 7-figure business owners.
      And it focuses on that magic 20% based on what stage your membership site is in…
      Think of the Membership.Coach Training as your foundation. Every empire needs a solid foundation and your membership site business is no different. Without it, your empire is likely to crumble very quickly.
      So in the Membership.Coach Training Program we’ll be covering key areas, especially focusing on areas where membership site owners tend to struggle with and get stuck on.
      Here’s what you’ll get with the Membership.Coach Training Program…

Getting Started & The Big Overview

In this quick ‘primer’ module you’ll get a bird’s eye view of what’s to come in the Membership.Coach Training Program. It’s vital to begin with a birds eye view of the journey you’ll be taking and where you’re at right now.
      Just like human beings, a successful membership site goes through different stages as it flourishes. In fact, a successful membership site will go through four key stages. It’s vital that you know what these key stages are.
      Why?
      Because the 80/20 rule differs depending on which phase your membership site is in. And different stages require different strategies and tactics.
      Get those wrong, and you’ll waste valuable time, money, and resources.
      Pinpoint exactly what you need to work on at which stage, and all of a sudden things fall into place far more quickly and easily.
      So first, we’ll explore the four key stages of membership site growth, and the challenges and opportunities you may face during each phase.
      Once you’re familiar with the four key stages, we won’t leave you hanging. You’ll then be able to take a quiz to classify the stage in which your membership site business is at.
      Armed with this knowledge, you’ll be able to explore the rest of Membership.Coach, always knowing which 20% to focus on, depending on your stage. By recognizing this, you’ll be able to truly maximize your chances of getting those 80% results.
      You’ll then be able to incorporate this when you create your ‘success map’ for your membership site business, maximizing your chances of a smoother and quicker journey.

Leveraging the 80/20 Rule for Your Membership Site

In this module, we’ll help show you the key ingredients needed to make your membership site work. You’ll find out how to validate your initial idea for your membership site.
      Most importantly, we’ll identify the stage that your membership site is currently in, and what specific steps you should take next to make the biggest amount of impact on your membership site business, in the shortest amount of time.
      This will help you leverage the 80/20 rule and make sure you get started on the right foot. Without wasting time on things that are going to end up having little to no impact on your bottom line.
      After more than a decade of working with membership site owners, I know what’s needed to make a site successful and what doesn’t.
      What you’ll need to do first, will be completely different based on the stage that your membership site is currently in. Here we’ll spell out the next steps you should do to take your membership site to the next level, along with things to avoid at each stage.
      Membership Site Business Models
      Do you know about the different ways in which you could model your membership site business?
      You have options.
      The key is to choose which membership site model is right for you, your lifestyle, your aspirations, your audience and what you intend to offer.
      So in this module you’ll explore the different types of membership site models, the content types and the pricing and billing options you could offer.

Creating Your Membership Site – Part 1: The Technical Side

This is where many membership site owners stumble, especially ‘solopreneurs’ with limited budgets.
      The good news is that technical hangups are easy to overcome in this day and age. The key is which technology to use and how.
      So in this module we walk you through [ list here].
      You’ll come away feeling that you can confidently build out your membership site (or hire someone affordably to do it for you).
      Creating Your Membership Site – Part 2: Content & Organization
      Throwing every piece of content you have at your members, does not make for a relaxing, amazing experience for them. Trust me.
      So in this module we’ll break it down and really hone in on the world you want to create inside your membership site and the journey you want to take them on. That journey needs to take them to their desired result.
      So in this module, we roll up our sleeves.
      You’ll discover how to plan and structure your content, and how to design intuitive site navigation for your membership site.

Free Traffic Strategies & Lead Generation

Let’s face it, without new blood flowing into your membership site your income will eventually dry up. So getting new traffic and leads on a consistent basis is vital to your business.
      But how are you making sure that your membership site offer gets in front of the right people?
      In today’s world, free traffic is getting harder and harder to come by. And Pay Per Click advertizing isn’t getting any cheaper.
      So if you’re on a tight budget, this can become a real problem.
      Thankfully there are ways you can spread your message without having to spend a cent.
      So in this module you’ll explore two key strategies that will help get you leverage when it comes to free traffic.
      The first is using referral partners to promote your membership site (also known as affiliates).
      The other is about collaborating with other content providers, so that you can leverage each others’ lists to spread your message.

Sales

You have so many options at your finger tips when it comes to increasing your sales.
      In this module, you’ll explore two different types of promotional offers – trial offers and lifetime offers.
      You’ll also explore the three major types of sales pages – text format, video sales letter, and a hybrid of the two.
      And then there’s how you’ll go about selling your membership site.
      Will it be available all year round? Will you close its doors and launch it only periodically?
      Will you offer heavy discounts now and then?
      This is what we’ll also cover in this module, from the everyday sales model, to special types of promotions like product launches and flash sales.

Engagement

If you want happy, raving members who will stay with you and shout your brand from the highest rooftops, then you need to make sure they’re engaged.
      Period.
      This really mustn’t be an afterthought.
      By knowing the key strategies and tactics to implement, you’ll be creating a magical, engaging experience for your members with minimal effort on your part.
      So in this module you’ll discover how to create engaging pieces of content that your members will love.
      And you’ll learn about the magic of ‘gamification’. Gamification is an amazing and fun way to keep your members engaged and motivated. And there are some gamification strategies that are more effective than others.
      So in this module you’ll also be learning about badges, points, certifications and how you could devise a ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ -type experience, to keep your members engaged.

Retention

Retention lies at the heart of a thriving membership site.
      It’s the difference between a struggling membership site owner and one that knows that their income is consistent and increasing, month in, month out.
      Fail to master the art and science of retention, and you’ll struggle to succeed with your membership site. So this is one of the most vital modules in the program.
      We begin to cover retention in the previous module, where we explore ‘engagement’.
      But in this module we dive deeper still, and cover community building (the lifeblood of many successful membership site businesses), content curation and the creation of ongoing content.

Higher End Programs

So you’ve managed to turn a new lead into a member. Better still, they’re a happy member, they’re engaged, and they getting immense value from your membership site.
      Well my friend, the party’s just getting started.
      This isn’t where you stop.
      This is where you begin!
      Your Customer’s Lifetime Value doesn’t have to begin and end with your membership site subscription. Once you have your happy members, that’s when you can begin ascending them to higher price points.
      So in this module you’ll explore running your own premium mastermind groups, offering high-end personal coaching packages and even bundle offers.

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://membership.coach/join-now/

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS - VISIT THE LINK BELOW
      **Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 59 Minutes 44 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Micah Mitchell – Membership Coach

ty

Faithful Poster
    Time Online