Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 10 Hours 2 Minutes 35 Seconds

Thumbs up [SUPER HOT SHARE] Adam Thomas – Dropshipping Accelerator 2018

Everything You Need to Know to Run a Successful Dropshipping Business in 2018 Using Virtually Untapped Traffic Sources and Genius Marketing

This course has been designed mainly to do 2 things:
      1.) Speed up your learning process – I don’t want you to have to waste months or up to years of your life trying to figure this stuff out by yourself, I want to lay everything out from A-Z and give you on-going support to get the results you want as fast as possible.
      The main goal of this course is to help you get everything right from day one.
      2.) Save you money – The course is designed to be mutually beneficial, I want this course to be an investment and pay for itself.
      I wasted thousands running paid traffic because I had to figure out myself how to optimise your ads, so you could either learn how to optimise your ads by throwing loads of money at them and analysing the data, or you can just have them optimised from the minute you set them up by learning from my mistakes.
      The majority of the stuff in the course you can learn yourself, I’m not going to lie. After all, I figured this all myself, I didn’t take any courses.
      It took me two years to start making good profit, and I’ve put that entire two years experience into one course. So yeah, you can go and scrape information from tonnes of blog articles, YouTube videos, and other guides.
      The only problem is, you’re going to waste a lot of time doing this. You can always make more money, but that time you will never get back.
      I have also designed the course to be a luxury learning experience, laying out everything you need in a nice, digestible format.
      You can learn on your desktop, mobile, or tablet both online and offline through a combination of videos, presentations, and downloadable PDF’s I’ve created to make the learning experience fast and fun.
      When a blog article gets to the top of Google, it’s not because the content is accurate, it’s because of SEO (search engine optimisation), that’s a fact.
      I learnt this the hard way, so this course is designed to not only to save you from having scrape bits of free content from across the web trying to piece everything together, but also to make sure you don’t read any inaccurate or outdated information that will hurt your progression instead of helping your progression.
      Here is what we will go through in the course (please note there may be very slight changes as this is still in beta, although the majority of the course and the bulk of information will stay the same):
      Module 1: Complete Store Set-up Guide + Hands-on Walkthrough
      This module is all about setting up your store, people often go through 3 or 4 failed stores before making a sale. Why waste so much of your time and money when you can just set everything up right the first time?
      My aim is to teach you how to set up the foundation of your business properly, from day one you can pick a golden niche using my extensive finding a niche guide, one of the most detailed guides on the internet tailored specifically for dropshipping in 2018.
      I also show you some of my more secretive ways of competitor research, like how to find your top competitors, how to see what products are best sellers in their store RIGHT NOW so you can piggyback off their proven products.
      There’s so much more in the competitor spying guide, but I’ll leave them secrets for the course, as I don’t want them to get too much exposure to make sure this stuff doesn’t get saturated.
      Set-up your store correctly from the get go, with a full walk-through showing you exactly how to set up your store and also a PDF checklist to ensure everything is in place before that big launch day.
      I will also make sure your store is optimised for conversions right from the get go as well, so you can make the most out of your free and paid traffic.
      Lessons:
      – Ultimate Finding a Niche Guide
      – Advanced Competitor Research/Spying Guide
      – Complete Set-up Store From Scratch Walkthrough – Hands On
      – How To Optimize Your Store For Conversions
      – Ultimate Blueprint For Picking Winning Products
      Module 2: Getting Started With Free Traffic
      Who doesn’t love free traffic? It’s literally sales you can get completely for free. Word of mouth marketing is one of the biggest business drivers both online and offline, and I’m going to show you how to get literal fans for your brand that buzz about your store.
      Having a background in social media marketing, I know exactly how to leverage it for e-commerce stores to get completely free leads, and using some marketing magic we can throw these leads through my ready-to-go sales funnels to convert them into paying customers.
      Lessons:
      – Building Your Instagram Page + Content Marketing Strategy
      – Building Your Facebook + Content Marketing Strategy
      – How To Run Your Social Media on Autopilot For Free!
      – How To Drive VIRAL Traffic For Free Using Reddit
      – The Most Untapped Social Media Platform in 2018
      – Ultimate Guide To Recruiting Affiliates For Your Store
      Module 3: Get Profitable From Day 1 With Google AdWords
      Google AdWords is what changed my life, that’s why I’m such a big advocate of it. If I didn’t stumble across Google AdWords then you probably wouldn’t be reading this right now, I’d be in university studying for a psychology degree I didn’t really want to do.
      My first ever Google AdWords campaign brought me over £500 total in profit, it’s nothing groundbreaking but this led me on to my first real taste of entrepreneurship, if it wasn’t for AdWords I probably would have just gave up, as I had went so long without making any real money.
      I can see why AdWords is profitable so quickly, it’s all about getting in front of people at the right time. People are literally searching things like ‘buy camping wireless led light’ into Google and we can get in front of them with the product they want to buy at that moment in time.
      If someone is searching to buy our products already, and we get in front of them, as long as we look trustworthy and have a good landing page set-up then it’s common to see at least a 5-10%+ conversion rate from day one!
      The only problem is, it’s quite a complicated platform, and while I was making profit from my first ever campaign, it was so poorly optimised I literally wasted half my ad spend.
      Obviously you can try figure out AdWords yourself just like I did and figure out how to optimise your ads by throwing your money away, although using my experience I can have your ads optimised from day 1, essentially covering the entire cost of the course just from making sure you spend your ad budget on AdWords correctly, along with showing you how to find the most profitable keywords and my highest converting landing pages.
      Lessons:
      – Setting Up Your AdWords + Conversion Tracking
      – Full Guide on Finding Profitable Keywords
      – The Key To Profitable AdWords Campaigns
      – Watch Me Set-up A Profitable Campaign Live
      – How To Use A Product Page As A Landing Page To Test Products
      – How To Properly Analyse Keyword Performance To Optimize Your Ads
      Module 4: Instagram Influencers In-Depth
      Instagram Influencers are still untapped even with all the exposure they’ve had in 2018. Why? Because for the prices they charge, if you know what you’re doing then you can drive shit loads of targeted traffic to your site for literally next to nothing.
      The reason a lot of people fail is because they find crappy influencers, they create poor ads, they don’t know what type of offers convert, they don’t know how to write good captions.
      However the scary part is, a lot of people get all this right, and still can’t find success with influencers.
      It’s because most of your visitors coming off Instagram won’t buy first time, the influencers provide you with the traffic, and you have to convert them into customers by warming them up with some good marketing and sales funnels.
      This is where most people get stuck, they don’t have a clue about how to actually convert the traffic. Anyone can do an Instagram Influencer shout-out and direct tonnes of traffic, but what’s the point in doing that if they can’t even get the traffic to convert? They’re just burning cash.
      In this module I will take you from beginner to expert on the subject of Instagram Influencers, so you don’t have to waste as much money testing, but most importantly i’ll give you my ready-to-go proven sales funnels to allow you to turn the traffic into real paying customers.
      Lessons:
      – How to Find Instagram Influencers
      – How to Contact Influencers

– Finding The Perfect Instagram Influencers For Your Store
      – What Offers Sell Best on Instagram?

– How to Create Your Ads for Instagram
      – How to Scale With Instagram Influencers
      BONUS: Complete Guide on YouTube Influencers
      Module 5: Beginner to Expert at Facebook Ads
      Go and join some Shopify Facebook groups, you will notice one thing, 99% of the people using Facebook ads are spending hundreds, even up to thousands and not making one sale.
      Why? Because it’s the hardest advertising platform to ever grace the internet, and most people just jump straight in thinking they will just figure it out themselves.
      It’s definitely the hardest advertising platform for a beginner and I’m transparent about this, that’s why I recommend getting sales first through AdWords and Instagram Influencers first, it’s a lot easier and will save you more money.
      The real magic about Facebook is the pixel, you can install the pixel and use the data to retarget website visitors and convert them into customers, but most importantly, you can use the pixel to scale.
      When you make 100 orders of a product on your store (all customers must be from the same country too) then you can create what’s called a lookalike audience. This is where Facebook looks at all your customers, and gives you tonnes of more people that are likely to buy your product based off the data you’ve given.
      These lookalike audiences convert extremely well, but the best thing is, the more sales you make from the lookalike audience, the more data Facebook gets, so the more accurate the lookalike audience becomes, so as you’re scaling you actually make MORE profit!
      I will teach you how to test products with Facebook Ads also just because a lot of you have asked me to include this in the course and after all I am creating the course with you in mind, although being 100% transparent and honest I would stay away from testing with Facebook Ads because the success rate is a lot smaller than the other methods I show you in the course.
      People do make money testing products with Facebook Ads so I’ve left it in, but just be aware in my opinion I think it is a lot easier and cost-effective to get your initial sales from Instagram Influencers and Google AdWords, using Facebook to retarget the visitors with sales funnels and collecting enough data to then scale with Facebook.

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://dropshippingaccelerator.teachable.com/p/dropshipping-accelerator-2018/?product_id=578828&coupon_code=SPECIAL100OFF

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS
      VIP MEMBERS VISIT THE LINK BELOW

**Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Adam Thomas – Dropshipping Accelerator 2018

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    31 Minutes 46 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    18 Hours 34 Minutes 28 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 1 Hour 23 Minutes 9 Seconds

Link Please.
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 15 Hours 16 Minutes 6 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

ty

Faithful Poster
    Time Online
    N/A

thxx

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Days 5 Hours 58 Minutes 47 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    8 Minutes 48 Seconds

thanks for the share!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Weeks 10 Hours 12 Minutes 49 Seconds

TQ

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 59 Minutes 44 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    13 Hours 27 Minutes 27 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Hours 38 Minutes 39 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 9 Hours 48 Minutes

THANKS

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 11 Hours 21 Minutes 54 Seconds

Thanks
    Are You Interested Buy This Domain Affiliatestech.com
    it's HQ Domain To [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]make money[/COLOR] online You can make website and Affiliates OIffer or anything in this niche .
    Contact me ICQ : AFIILIATESTECH
    or send your number i will call you {Voice}to deal with you

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 9 Hours 37 Minutes 16 Seconds

TY

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    21 Hours 25 Minutes 39 Seconds

Thank you