Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 2 Weeks 4 Days 3 Hours 15 Minutes 34 Seconds

Thumbs up [SUPER HOT SHARE] Pat Flynn – 1-2-3 Affiliate Marketing

An Interactive Video-Based Training Program That Teaches You STEP-BY-STEP How to AUTHENTICALLY Generate More Income with Affiliate Marketing

LET ME HELP YOU MAKE MORE MONEY—ETHICALLY (WITHOUT SELLING OUT)
      BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES A SELL OUT

If you’re hoping to generate an income online, and you haven’t really taken the time to learn affiliate marketing, then you’re absolutely leaving money on the table.
      Chances are good that you’re facing an all-too common dilemma: how to “crack the code” of monetization and generate an income ethically from the audience you’ve been building.
      Maybe you worry that to do so you’ll have to create your own products from scratch. But generating an income from your own products requires time, energy, and a clear sense of what your audience wants and needs.
      On top of that, you may fret that creating your own products will make it seem like you’re “selling out” and could damage the trust you’ve so carefully built with your audience.
      Affiliate marketing offers a great solution to all these concerns. With affiliate marketing you can generate an income by recommending market-tested products you already trust and you know your audience will benefit from.
      Affiliate marketing is a time-tested income-generation strategy with two powerful benefits: it allows you to maintain and strengthen your audience’s hard-won trust in your brand, with no need to invest time and energy creating products of your own.
      Sadly, it’s easy to do affiliate marketing the wrong way—by putting money before your audience’s needs and trust, and damaging that relationship in the process.
      That’s why I created 1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing.
      With 1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing, I’ll give you all the tools you need to win by promoting products that already exist in the market you’re in—and I’ll show you how to do it the right way, so your audience wins, too.
      1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing is your one-stop shop to become an affiliate marketing powerhouse.

HI, I’M PAT FLYNN
      HOW I GREW MY BUSINESS WITH AFFILIATE MARKETING

Affiliate marketing changed my life.
      At first, I was too afraid to create my own products, and I didn’t know what to build. But over time I found that by sharing and recommending the products that had already been proven to help people, companies would pay me for sending new customers their way, and my audience would thank me for sharing those resources with them.

WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
      THE TOOLS AND STRATEGIES YOU NEED TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL AFFILIATE MARKETER

1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing is built on 23 lessons across 5 distinct modules that will guide you in how to:

• Choose the right products to promote—the ones your audience will want and use.
      • Pick the best platform for sharing your affiliate messages with your audience.
      • “Stay legal” when you’re promoting affiliate products.
      • Promote your affiliate products in any situation, at your own comfort level.
      • Get an affiliate link, and what to do with it.
      • Build “product trust” with an audience, even when it’s not your own product.
      • Use the power of proof to accelerate your success.
      • Turn your affiliate relationships into true business relationships.

…and many more rules, tools, and strategies that make the difference between affiliate marketing the right way and affiliate marketing the wrong way.
      I want you to get paid for your efforts AND be thanked by your audience for it. That’s the goal, and I’m here to help you make it happen.

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://courses.smartpassiveincome.com/p/123-affiliate-marketing/

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS
      VIP MEMBERS VISIT THE LINK BELOW

**Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    14 Hours 17 Minutes 5 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Pat Flynn – 1-2-3 Affiliate Marketing

TY!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 5 Hours 22 Minutes 2 Seconds

thnxxxxxxxxxxx

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    5 Minutes 15 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 14 Hours 19 Minutes 14 Seconds

Thank u
    Are You Interested Buy This Domain Affiliatestech.com
    it's HQ Domain To [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]make money[/COLOR] online You can make website and Affiliates OIffer or anything in this niche .
    Contact me ICQ : AFIILIATESTECH
    or send your number i will call you {Voice}to deal with you

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    18 Hours 48 Minutes 33 Seconds

ty
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    13 Hours 27 Minutes 27 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 1 Day 10 Hours 8 Minutes 5 Seconds

thank you

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 8 Hours 17 Minutes 51 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

link plz thx!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 23 Hours 31 Minutes 7 Seconds

lin ks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    7 Minutes 12 Seconds

Thanks brother

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Weeks 1 Day 6 Hours 5 Minutes 50 Seconds

TQ

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    9 Hours 36 Minutes 28 Seconds

thx

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    23 Hours 27 Minutes 59 Seconds

g

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Hours 12 Minutes 14 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    11 Hours 45 Minutes 4 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    N/A

thv

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 14 Hours 34 Minutes 21 Seconds

thx

Time Online
    2 Hours 34 Minutes 40 Seconds

you rock...again!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    18 Minutes 35 Seconds

TY

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 3 Hours 52 Minutes 4 Seconds

Summary: This course 1.2.3 affiliate marketing basically means step 1 choose the right product, step 2 passive promotional strategies, and step 3 active promotional strategies. Well, I personally give this course a rating 5/10. And, to be honest, I feel kinda disappointed with this course because I think the materials are just way too basic…. or perhaps it is just me, I set my expectation too high in the first place because it is created by Pat. He teaches things like what is affiliate link, how to get affiliate link, add link to your post to promote your affiliate links, offer bonus to the affiliate product you promote…. IMO, this kind of material only suits people who have never heard of affiliate marketing. If you are here, it is highly unlikely you do not know about these already, pls tell me if I’m wrong. The gold nuggets of this course is the getting-started page and the resource page where you can add massive value to your audience and sell them the affiliate products indirectly. And, the other or the only gold nugget is the module 5: the affiliate marketing recipe book where he shares the combination flow/steps on how to promote books, software, and courses. It gives different angles/ways on how you can provide value to your audience and then offer them the affiliate product to help them further reaching their goals. If you are not a total beginner, just skip everything and go to module 5 will do. Without module 5, I would have rate this course 2/10.
    ————————————————————————————————————
    Below are the core teachings of each videos from the core modules:

Module 1: What you need to know before you begin
    1) What is affiliate marketing? > Recommend good products to audience
    2) Rules for long term success? > Focus on problems & solution; promote products you have used; disclose you are earning commission by recommending the product;
    3) How to use this course? > Block time to learn

Module 2: Step 1 choose the right product
    1) What kind of product works best? > 5 factors: fulfill the purpose/intention of audience; provides clear transformation, can be demonstrated; you can provide proof for it; indispensable
    2) Let’s Brainstorm > What is the goal of your audience; start from product which is the step 1 to achieve their goal; list down all the affiliate programs available
    3) Choose your focus product > filter the list and choose one product and move on; priority goes from the product you have experience, to the one you have heard of it quite a while, to the one you have just heard about it; see if it fits the 5 factors listed above.
    4) What is an affiliate link >
    5) How to get affiliate link > -their page, affiliate sites, email them
    6) What if there’s no affiliate link > convince them to open up a affiliate program; ask them give coupon code and track commission
    7) What should you do with your affiliate link > save it and shorten it; use pretty link lite wordpress plugin to shorten the link
    8) Building relationship with the affiliate company > collect feedback for them & help them to improve; request for higher commission rate & special discount/offer for audience
    9) Before we begin promoting > preview of next module

Module 3: Step 2 Passive promotional Strategies
    1) What are passive promotional strategies > set up once, and they will continue to work for you overtime
    2) Adding links to your archive > go to wordpress dashboard and search for related post (title, tags, categories) and add the affiliate links
    3) Adding links to your new content > –
    4) Setting up your most profitable page > the resource page
    5) Home page conversion strategies > against putting affiliate product on homepage; focus in building trust/value first
    6) A high performing page you likely don’t have > your getting-started-page; give value first, and ask for email at the end
    7) Your email autoresponder sequence > link to resource page; 1st email, quick win email (quick method to get result); 2nd email, story shows you understand their problems & ask them what are they struggling now and how can you help them; 3rd email, link to resource page;
    8) Set up your passive promotional strategies > just a recap of above videos

Module 4: Step 3 Active promotional strategies
    1) What are active promotional strategies > look below
    2) The top tools round up > list of tools under a specific topics; e.g. specific topic: minimalist traveler, list gear like minimalist wallet, minimalist backpack, electronics, etc
    3) The demo > show people how to use the product
    4) The step-by-step process > a post about steps to achieve the audience’s goal, and share about the free ways and paid ways (affiliate products) to achieve the goal
    5) The interview > interview the founder or creator with the affiliate product; interview people who have success with the affiliate product
    6) The before and after > use the product and share the transformation process
    7) Your email broadcast > broadcast amazing content related to your affiliate product, like demo post, webinar, bonus/special discount (time sensitive)
    8) Affiliate bonus > offer bonus on top of the affiliate product you promote
    9) Your first affiliate campaign > 1st create small bonus; 2nd create demo video; 3rd step-by-step tutorial or top-tools-round-up post; pick a date to launch, start to post demo video to youtube, direct links to step-by-step tutorial post, announce on social media, craft email and link to these tutorial posts, mention the bonus
    10) Next steps > preview of the next module

Module 5: The affiliate marketing books
    This is the most valueble section of this course
    It shows the recipe aka the combo flow to promote the product (books, software, or online courses)
    Books
    Software
    Online courses and training

——————————————————————————————————————
    This is one of the exact flow to promote a book-type of product, there are a few other types of flow in this section (module 5 The affiliate marketing books).
    I extract it here for you to see the quality of it. Below are the exact copy from it, it is not my summary.

copied from source>>>>>>>>
    “Combo flow: Book+resource+list:
    Summary:
    Over time, you’ll likely collect a list of books that you will review and want to recommend. Similar to a tools & resource page (See Step 2 in your coursework), create a resource page specifically for books that you can continually update and also link to as you create new content. This can be a page with a short summary of each book, or simply a list of links to previous book reviews.

What You’ll Need:
    1. A list of at least 2 books that you’d like to recommend. 2. An affiliate link for each of the books you’re highlighting. 3. A thumbnail for each of the book covers that you can place next to the text. 4. A new page on your website specifically to house this list. (website.com/books)

Directions:
    1. Create a new page (not post) on your website for this running list of book recommendations. It can be at website.com/books, or any other URL you choose, and you can title the page however you wish, too.
    2. Begin by adding at least 2 books to start. They can be from previous book reviews you’ve published, or two new recommendations without reviews. Add a summary of each, as well as a thumbnail image of the cover alongside the summary.
    3. On a separate line, add a call to action to click (through your affiliate link) to get the book. I might use a hyperlink such as: Click Here to get The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
    4. Don’t forget to add your affiliate disclosure at the top of your page.
    5. Add new books to this list over time as you read and review them.
    6. Mention this resource page naturally throughout the content you create! Bonus: if you have a YouTube channel and you happen to create videos for the books that you recommend, put them into their own specific YouTube playlist. When you link to this playlist (and not the individual video) it auto-plays all of the videos in the playlist if people watch all the way through. See example below: Click here for a playlist view of the books I’ve reviewed on YouTube”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< copied from source
    ————————————————————————————————————–
    I believe this course is too basic for most of you here. Well, of course, that's just my opinion. I have listed the core teaching of each videos above, so if any of it piqued your interested , you can go ahead and learn about it. Otherwise, if nothing catches your eyes, go to module 5 directly, that is the best part of this course.
    All the best to you guys.
    Shit list of gurus and people who really teach how to make money
    http://www.edollarearn.com/threads/6...-list-of-gurus

How we made first 1000$ online
    http://www.edollarearn.com/threads/6...st-1000-online

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Days 6 Hours 56 Minutes 31 Seconds

pls

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online